Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi (24909 Views)

Real Fulani By Photos / Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun / Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Guyman01: 9:19pm On May 06, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Reno Omokri: North love themselves.
You are bordered about that ignoramus who thinks he knows Nigeria from abroad base

3 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by sulaak(m): 9:21pm On May 06, 2023
Arrewa:
Divisive propaganda like this can make it to nairaland front page...

And negative news like this can make it to the front page twice a day

https://www.nairaland.com/7678621/police-arrest-man-absconded-after#122953791

https://www.nairaland.com/7678087/man-stabs-mother-death-kano#122943923

This made it to the front twice a day!!!

But news like this don't make it to front page!! A Newly launched airline in the north is a news that don't make it to front page of nairaland....

https://www.nairaland.com/7677486/just-ganduje-flag-off-rano#122935577

But fake news and misinformation about the north make it to the front page of nairaland within the speed of light!!

The agenda is clear!!
Let's engage in a healthy debate and avoid attempts to restrict freedom of speech.

4 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by sulaak(m): 9:22pm On May 06, 2023
Arrewa:
Nairaland and their agenda against the north!!

Dear yan Arewa...!!

I know you must be wondering why everything nairaland is against the north and Islam phobic!!

Here on nairaland there's no northener that did half of what I've done to clear Major misconceptions about the north and display development about northern Nigeria!!

Believe me when I say I'm the most persecuted northerner on nairaland... I have evidence to back this up!!

Nairaland owned and administered by seun is not a social media forum... Rather it is a platform created for an anti northern agenda!!

Seun who is mainly interested on making profit discovered that majority of his followers are igbos and Normally swayed by their hate for northeners and Nigeria is busy easily exploiting this as an average Yoruba business man that is focused on making profit from majority of his customers who are Igbos/Ipobss!!

seun according to one of your comment on Twitter, you hated the north because they killed Deborah!!!

OK seun the humanitarian, when are you going to start criticizing the east for the daily killing of our security operatives and northern civilians who engage in their daily legitimate work work in the East...

Seun, Harira And her little children were killed somewhere in the east but u are silent... Hundreds of Igbos get killed In the east and it's not something serious to you....

Hundreds of security operatives are getting killed in the East... Igbo Land!! But seun I have never seen you criticize ipob...

Even if you "mistakenly" differ with the igbos politically or socially... You quickly apologize to them and try to please them...

Because you don't want them to cancel you and your site... Yes!! Because they're the majority of your customers on nairaland and can easily hold you accountable!!

Seun, we the northerners would hold you accountable for misinformation and propaganda.... That have result to the deaths of northerners in the South...

To you only Igbos and Yorubaa can hold you accountable for any misconduct on nairaland.. We'll prove you wrong Seun!!!

Let's engage in a healthy debate and avoid attempts to restrict freedom of speech.

3 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by beejaay: 9:25pm On May 06, 2023
Arrewa:
Nairaland and their agenda against the north!!

Dear yan Arewa...!!

I know you must be wondering why everything nairaland is against the north and Islam phobic!!

Here on nairaland there's no northener that did half of what I've done to clear Major misconceptions about the north and display development about northern Nigeria!!

Believe me when I say I'm the most persecuted northerner on nairaland... I have evidence to back this up!!

Nairaland owned and administered by seun is not a social media forum... Rather it is a platform created for an anti northern agenda!!

Seun who is mainly interested on making profit discovered that majority of his followers are igbos and Normally swayed by their hate for northeners and Nigeria is busy easily exploiting this as an average Yoruba business man that is focused on making profit from majority of his customers who are Igbos/Ipobss!!

seun according to one of your comment on Twitter, you hated the north because they killed Deborah!!!

OK seun the humanitarian, when are you going to start criticizing the east for the daily killing of our security operatives and northern civilians who engage in their daily legitimate work work in the East...

Seun, Harira And her little children were killed somewhere in the east but u are silent... Hundreds of Igbos get killed In the east and it's not something serious to you....

Hundreds of security operatives are getting killed in the East... Igbo Land!! But seun I have never seen you criticize ipob...

Even if you "mistakenly" differ with the igbos politically or socially... You quickly apologize to them and try to please them...

Because you don't want them to cancel you and your site... Yes!! Because they're the majority of your customers on nairaland and can easily hold you accountable!!

Seun, we the northerners would hold you accountable for misinformation and propaganda.... That have result to the deaths of northerners in the South...

To you only Igbos and Yorubaa can hold you accountable for any misconduct on nairaland.. We'll prove you wrong Seun!!!

so i short igbo is the problem.. every problem in nigeria igbo that even you blamed igbo for fight between hausa and fulani...igbo people don suffer ooo, thank god say i no be igbo, omo i go dey vex gan ooo..in attempt to gain traction to your write u, you had to mentioned igbo and put the blame on them cos u felt that will be the only to get a reply..you need to grow up..if there is any odicum of truth to your fear, lay it bare objectively and stopped unnecessary hatred for the usual suspect..if any tribe has sufered more abuse on nairaland then its igbo..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by traihit: 9:31pm On May 06, 2023
My favourite part of the writeup is the Yoruba adage Kperogi quoted "Gambari pa Fúlàní, ko lẹjọ ninu" (Hausa man killed a Fulani, there's no need for squabble).

That summarise my stance on the whole matter. It's left for whoever feels victimised to rise up for themselves not in violence but in consciousness.

3 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by johntolu: 9:41pm On May 06, 2023
CasNova:
Kperogi concludes that 'it is astonishing that it (the tension between Hausa and Fulani) is happening'.

There is nothing astonishing about this. It is natural that sooner or later, the 'oppressed' will kick against his 'oppressors'.

The Hutus/Tutsis crises, in Rwanda, will be a child's play comparatively and it will likely lead to the disintegration of the Nigerian state.

1 Like

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Elev82014: 10:05pm On May 06, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/05/rising-ethnic-tension-between-hausa-and.html

Besides, in Islam, leadership isn’t hereditary, so Hausa people are asking why a supposedly Islamic jihad has entrenched Fulani ethnic monarchies to the exclusion of the native Hausa populations.

The above is the question every reasonable Hausa person should be asking and demanding an answer to!

8 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by tonyshine01: 10:05pm On May 06, 2023
Hausas are afraid of the Fulanis.

6 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by obyno82: 10:07pm On May 06, 2023
BloomingDale:

What would you then say about the Igbos with their international criminality?

What about Yorubas and their penchant for Business email scams in US and in the UK?

3 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by obyno82: 10:09pm On May 06, 2023
BloomingDale:

You fools have wrecked our passport and you have the audacity to open your mouth to say it is to make ends meet. What a Buffon you are. Thunder must locate you for this your criminal mindset.

The Yorubas in the UK that are deeply involved in credit card scams and business email compromise nko? The yorubas that are in death row in Oman and Saudi Prisons nko? So they are not wrecking the passport abi? Continue fooling yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by IgboSomalia: 10:23pm On May 06, 2023
obyno82:

What about Yorubas and their penchant for Business email scams in US and in the UK?

Obinna, would your dead mother be happy seeing you engage in foolishness like this?

2 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:26pm On May 06, 2023
Confused Reno guy
MasterJayJay:
Reno Omokri: North love themselves.

1 Like

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Elev82014: 10:30pm On May 06, 2023
GetSenseNow:

You just spewed a truckload of hogwash. If you don't mention Igbos in your drug-induced outburst you won't rest

Don't mind the nitwit. What has Igbos got to do with the article about the tension between his Fulani Kinsmen and Hausas? The problem is that the Fulanis want to be untouchable and nobody should talk about the atrocities that they are committing across Nigeria. He needs to ask himself what was the genesis of the insecurity in Nigeria culminating in the killing and sacking of a whole community starting with the Christian communities in southern Kaduna, Nasarawa, down to the middle belt and the south. I am sure he would NOT want to answer that but would rather blame Igbos for the atrocities being perpetrated by his Fulani brethren. As they say, "Truth is bitter!"

3 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Lovelyn451(f): 10:32pm On May 06, 2023
The hausas have accepted their fate so rest!
Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Guyman01: 11:19pm On May 06, 2023
Gagare1:
Kai dan agwai. Speak for yourself. You are just one person.

Mu Hausawa ba daya muke da Fulani ba. We were never one, are never one, and will never be one with a tribe of killers, deceivers, and thieves.

Nobody is trying to cause any disunity among us, because we were never united. Mun san yadda kuke munafuntarmu a harkar shugabanci. Kuna kare 'yan'uwanku Fulani yayin da suke kashe mana mutane suna konawa.

Muslim, Christian, or Pagan, duk wani Bahaushe dan'uwana ne. Amma Bafulatani, ko tare muke a wurin ibada, a munafuki nake kallonsa.

Keep deceiving yourself about an invented Hausa/Fulani unity.

Bunch of parasitic neighbours, enslaving my people.

Once they begin to expose your lies then you start shouting, "Southern agenda against the North". Mu ne rufin asirinku, kuma mun dawo daga rakiyarku. A yi muku rana ku yi wa mutane dare.

I am glad my people are getting enlightened daily, thanks to Hajiya Umma Alimbe Jitami (Jarumar Hausa).

Allah ya cigaba da tona asirin duk wani mai kin Hausawa.

Don't bother quoting me. I promise not to even dignify you with a response. I responded for the sake of other Nairalanders.

Hausas have the potential to be a foremost tribe in Africa, they are only mentioned internationally when people talk about the most widely spoken languages in Africa but not in any aspect of Human Development Index except on issues related to extreme poverty.

Hausas were among the richest tribes in subsaharan Africa who traded far and wide until Usman Dan Fodio Jihad destroyed everything like America did to Iraq and Libya and forcefully installed Fulanis as political and religious leaders.
If any Hausa questions the Emir he is labelled as a Rebel against Allah's appointee thereby making it hard to protest their bad situations

3 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by J3susFr3ak: 11:23pm On May 06, 2023
RepoMan007:
Kperogi tried but overall, his attempt to remain silent on the christian victim pattern around Kaduna did not do his piece any good.

The Hausa now see themselves as victims but mostly the Hausa Christians.

Um...while I agree with you that there are a few minority ethnic Hausa Christians...

...most of the target of genocide in Southern Kaduna especially are Christians who have their own unique ethnicity and language and are clearly NOT Hausa. There are hundreds of these ethnic groups in the hundreds of thousands all over the Middle Belt.

3 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Lincton: 11:40pm On May 06, 2023
The Fulani ethnic are very cunning and decietful, they were strangers in anywhere in Nigeria. They made themselves superior to any Hausa person and used northern agenda and religion to suppress them. We can see what iswap are doing in the north.

1 Like

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by J3susFr3ak: 11:43pm On May 06, 2023
huptin:
Fulanis hate being seen as being the same with Hausas...I learnt this years ago during my youth service. They beleive that they are superior to the Hausas

Yeah...I think it is hilarious: they see Hausas as suddenly "brothers" when it comes to short term political expediency and as disposable tools in matters of their "faith"--but inherently looked down as inferior when twisted "mythologies" based on a fading "phenotype" is invoked.

I liken the Fulanis to an African American "Uncle Tom" whose great great great Grandfather may have been English or Scottish...but likes to play the "superiority" card to other blacks even though the overriding American culture may see the same Uncle Tom (House Negro) as just another "black".

The Fulanis seem to think that also having some few drips of Berber blood suddenly elevates them in whatever imaginary cultural status they have bequeathed themselves. The unfortunate thing is that their darker and more African-looking great grandchildren now invoke that "perception" linking genetics and Islamic conquests and try to repeat and over-do the same bloody pattern---without realizing that the core root of it all is based on Inferiority complex.

If the Fulani think they are as smart and as superior as they would like everyone to see themselves...let them wander with all their cows to Libya, Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria and use the same backwards inexcusable reasons they use to justify trespassing on people's lands and committing murder on the weak and innocent at night. Are they not all Muslim brothers?

7 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by garfield1: 12:10am On May 07, 2023
Dyke15:
I served in Sokoto and I became aware of d difference btw d hausa's ND fulani's during my stay there.
Of d truth, hausa's re very peaceful and lovely people. They hate being attached to the fulanis.
They made me understand that fulanis re normadic nd live in bushes while few live in town.
But in conclusion, hausa's don't like fulanis

In sokoto,what is the population of hausas compared to fulanis?
Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by garfield1: 12:12am On May 07, 2023
Machinegun91:
Fulanis are virus in our land.

Sokoto is Hausa

Are hausas up to 80%
Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by garfield1: 12:13am On May 07, 2023
illicit:
Babangida is Gbagyi tho

He claims gwari but actually he is a hausaman.he migrated from sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by optionalY09: 12:14am On May 07, 2023
Arrewa:
Divisive propaganda like this can make it to nairaland front page...

And negative news like this can make it to the front page twice a day

https://www.nairaland.com/7678621/police-arrest-man-absconded-after#122953791

https://www.nairaland.com/7678087/man-stabs-mother-death-kano#122943923

This made it to the front twice a day!!!

But news like this don't make it to front page!! A Newly launched airline in the north is a news that don't make it to front page of nairaland....

https://www.nairaland.com/7677486/just-ganduje-flag-off-rano#122935577

But fake news and misinformation about the north make it to the front page of nairaland within the speed of light!!

The agenda is clear!!

Not a propaganda Hausa people must reclaim their space from terrorists Fulani people

2 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by LadiIshola(m): 12:47am On May 07, 2023
Ibechris2:
I think the educated Hausa have started reading how their problem started.

Whether we like it or not,Hausa and igbos are the most suppressed in this nation...the only difference is that, that the igbos are very vocallly vociferous and ambitious while the Hausa people are less vocal and hidden like chicks under the mother hen with chains of religious incarceration.

See trauma bonding... Manipulation at its highest
Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Igbojew: 1:28am On May 07, 2023
Great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu message of liberation to Housa is now yielding fruits whether mischievous and children of hate and perdition calls Yorubas admitted it or not.If not for Great prophet of our time calls Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by making sure that Housa people know where their problem started Housas will still be sleeping snoring till now.....................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

3 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Alpharey: 4:48am On May 07, 2023
BloomingDale:

What would you then say about the Igbos with their international criminality?

Na Igbo matter go finally kill you

2 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by Alpharey: 4:50am On May 07, 2023
Thanks to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, you woke up some sleeping heads

4 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by JoeEeL(m): 4:56am On May 07, 2023
MXrep:
Long overdue. Once we educate Hausa and they librate themselves from fulani hegemony Nigeria will rise. As long as a large population of extremely poor illterate Hausa exist, Nigeria is not going anywhere because they will never vote rightly

U are still believing in Nigeria?

U never old yet, no worry.

2 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by JoeEeL(m): 4:57am On May 07, 2023
Dyke15:
I served in Sokoto and I became aware of d difference btw d hausa's ND fulani's during my stay there.
Of d truth, hausa's re very peaceful and lovely people. They hate being attached to the fulanis.
They made me understand that fulanis re normadic nd live in bushes while few live in town.
But in conclusion, hausa's don't like fulanis

And who were the ones that killed Deborah in the city of Sokoto if Hausas are peaceful people and Fulanis mostly live in d bush?

Pfffttt

2 Likes

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by JoeEeL(m): 4:57am On May 07, 2023
huptin:
Fulanis hate being seen as being the same with Hausas...I learnt this years ago during my youth service. They beleive that they are superior to the Hausas

They believe they are superior to you too.

See One-Nigerian thinking he's exclusive. I laff. grin

1 Like

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by JoeEeL(m): 4:59am On May 07, 2023
Christistruth02:

The Hausas are just patiently waiting for Buhari to step down before pouncing on the Bandits

They have sharpened their Swords and Loaded their Machine guns

Lol who told u so. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by JoeEeL(m): 5:00am On May 07, 2023
Armaggedon:
Igbos have left the north for them and they can now smell each other's mouth.

When Biafra leaves, Igbo haters will have no other person to antagonise except themselves.

When Biafra leaves, a lot of Igbos will not return. Especially those in South West.

1 Like

Re: Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi by JoeEeL(m): 5:14am On May 07, 2023
Badguy77:

These tribes are the definition of kwaruption... The igbos are just trying to make ends meet in the hardship these people put us through

Mr man. this one no follow. This is a dumb excuse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RE: Appointment As Special Assistant Women Affairs (unmarried) / Wike Orders Prosecution Of Amaechi, Cole Over Alleged Sale Of Assets / Peter Obi Visits Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.