Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Anyone Help Me. The Amazon Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Help Me. The Amazon Project (631 Views)

Can Anyone Help Me With Where To Find The Legal QNET Office In Nigeria? / Are Your Salary Barely Enough,then Amazon Project Is For You / The Amazon Project!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Help Me. The Amazon Project by neduemaginatif: 12:38pm On May 06, 2023
Does anyone knows about The Amazon Project? They say they empower women and so on and so forth.

Tried finding out what they do but it's all hidden in big big grammar.

I hope they're not another MLM or something.

God o...

Anyone help please...
Re: Anyone Help Me. The Amazon Project by Ynix(m): 1:40pm On May 06, 2023
neduemaginatif:
Does anyone knows about The Amazon Project? They say they empower women and so on and so forth.

Tried finding out what they do but it's all hidden in big big grammar.

I hope they're not another MLM or something.

God o...

Anyone help please...
They are MLM

1 Like

Re: Anyone Help Me. The Amazon Project by sweethoney1234(f): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
No it’s not a scam.. I joined a month ago and it’s the best thing that has ever happened to me

(1) (Reply)

O Pay Is Not Paying Please Becareful / Whats Your Skills Or Talents.lets Know What Business Suites You / Global Financial Meldown: Your Escape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.