Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Teacher Shocks Students With Jaw-dropping Outfit! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Shocks Students With Jaw-dropping Outfit! (4978 Views)

Young Boy With An Insane Math Skills Shocks Everyone (Video) / Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. / No Admission For Students With Tattoos At Akwa Ibom University - V.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Shocks Students With Jaw-dropping Outfit! by NaijaBookings: 1:01pm On May 06, 2023
Teacher shocks students with jaw-dropping outfit!

A curvy teacher in tight trousers has caused quite the stir after she walked into a classroom full of students. The sight of her figure-hugging attire left social media users in awe. Many people are praising the teacher for her confidence and self-love, while others are criticizing her for what they consider to be inappropriate attire for a professional environment.

What’s your take on the matter?

📸: nonkuzuke (TikTok)

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Shocks Students With Jaw-dropping Outfit! by Ndland: 1:22pm On May 06, 2023
Ok. No pics
Re: Teacher Shocks Students With Jaw-dropping Outfit! by SamOchuko: 3:14pm On May 06, 2023
NaijaBookings:

A curvy teacher in tight trousers has caused quite the stir after she walked into a classroom full of students. The sight of her figure-hugging attire left social media users in awe. Many people are praising the teacher for her confidence and self-love, while others are criticizing her for what they consider to be inappropriate attire for a professional environment.

So I should have a take on what I can’t see? No wahala, continue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Shocks Students With Jaw-dropping Outfit! by eepeepook: 4:22pm On May 06, 2023
OP, it’s a lie!
Re: Teacher Shocks Students With Jaw-dropping Outfit! by victor2008(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2023
La click la bend,no pix

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Shocks Students With Jaw-dropping Outfit! by NaijaBookings: 7:51pm On May 06, 2023
NaijaBookings:

Wetin una wan see sef 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Teacher Shocks Students With Jaw-dropping Outfit! by Abolodje: 8:46pm On May 06, 2023
NaijaBookings:

Iku pa e

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Shocks Students With Jaw-dropping Outfit! by ignis: 9:29pm On May 06, 2023
La click la summersault
Re: Teacher Shocks Students With Jaw-dropping Outfit! by hardbody: 11:03pm On May 06, 2023
NaijaBookings:

La click La shock you @OP
Re: Teacher Shocks Students With Jaw-dropping Outfit! by Baronthecelebri: 7:45am On May 07, 2023
Nonsense Post

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Shocks Students With Jaw-dropping Outfit! by Africanwardrobe(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2023
Na only you waka come, Naijabookings

Meanwhile, we all need each other to grow on Instagram & to grow we need followers & engagement to convince people that our space is where they need to be. [/b]I'm that ace digital marketer you need for your sales to take a quantum leap.[b]🏃 Don't believe me? Follow me now & turn on your post notifications to find out...

[/b]https://instagram.com/closemoresales.ng?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=[b]

*PS:* I'll not only follow you back immediately but I'll also like & engage with your posts too ASAP

Please repost to your status 🙏🏼♥️

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Secondary School Abeokuta Boyz / Have You Been Jamb(ed) 2-4times? Move To An Open University Www.nou.edu.ng / This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.