Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures (47424 Views)

UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Darkandhandsom(m): 5:52pm On May 06, 2023
I know you will quote Bible.. But you are Not anywhere near King Charles just keep building okay?
Ofemmanu1:

Amin Jesu.

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, to proclaim the virtues of Him who called you out of darkness.

1Pet 2:9.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by sisisioge: 5:56pm On May 06, 2023
Long live the king! Kaaaabiesi o! Its so beautiful to watch except for the part where is silly second son showed his face grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Ubanz: 5:59pm On May 06, 2023
I can't find our president in those pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:59pm On May 06, 2023
I love the vibes of the small boy in suit... Na him dey enjoy the party pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Teeroyzimma: 6:00pm On May 06, 2023
Galaticos444:
I can't see d wife of Prince Harry there, isn't she part of d royal family?
she be outcast

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by sisisioge: 6:00pm On May 06, 2023
FrancisDiote:
Prince Harry was not recognized. Wasn't allowed at the Balcony, I pity the guy. He would be going through a lot psychologically

Na him head no correct. Who send am to marry a beautiful controlling attention seeking witch?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Bluntemperor: 6:03pm On May 06, 2023
patrickcollins:
He caused it, he is jealous of his brother, angry that he is a spare. Does he not know how many of his fathers brother that was spares. Only one person must be king

Harris is a nigger!
His 'Spares' Book has transcend beyond Continents in sales and has broken the old fashioned that he can't stand on his own! He refused to live by what the Kingdom wants to offer him!
The World is a dynamic place and that is the message the young Prince is sending to the Palace and British as a whole!
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by gloryman91: 6:06pm On May 06, 2023
Allah bless NIGERIA and her citizens.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Deeprooted: 6:07pm On May 06, 2023
Shrek comes to mind
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2023
Sometimes before you take certain decisions in life consider your future generation.
Prince Harry future generation will never forgive him for wiping them off the royal blood

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by WorldRichest: 6:12pm On May 06, 2023
Honourable1901:
OniUk of united kingdom
Mogbonjubola 1
Emperor telu 3

Oba Charlie Winsor.

Igba e a tu wa ni ara

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by WorldRichest: 6:13pm On May 06, 2023
FrancisDiote:
Prince Harry was not recognized. Wasn't allowed at the Balcony, I pity the guy. He would be going through a lot psychologically

He should quit by taking Sniper Humanicide. That’s hat a bastard like him should do
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by WorldRichest: 6:14pm On May 06, 2023
Galaticos444:

Prostitutes are not allowed near the royal family
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by wickedtuna: 6:16pm On May 06, 2023
Even Andrew the pedo attended.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by creolehunt: 6:16pm On May 06, 2023
motionarena:
Heard Tiwa Savage will be performing.

Is it true

Perform to who? You think this is a Nigerian traditional event?
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by limitless777(m): 6:19pm On May 06, 2023
motionarena:
Heard Tiwa Savage will be performing.

Is it true

100% TRUE.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by LordKushmann(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2023
Galaticos444:
Perhaps you haven't been following the allegations of racism or you're asking a rhetorical question..
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Inyaky(f): 6:24pm On May 06, 2023
Robertgreene1 swear bro...my problem with that Meghan Markle is that she seems so toxic(black American ladies are naturally toxic to start with)...she divorced her first hubby..and has issues with her dad...that's a red flag Harry should have seen...and not like she was even whole when he met her.. she's half chop...wit a child for her first hubby...
Harry should av asked himself if she would av looked his way if he wasn't a prince
If l happen to be a prince or a rich male celebrity..do u know d only girl l will marry?...that girl that fell in love with me when we were still in Nursery/primary/ school...l mean like..that my childhood lover..that fell in love with me when she was so young to understand what it meant to marry a prince or a very rich man...any other thing apart from that...l won't marry!!!
Women Sabi use person eh!!![/quote]

Hmmm typical African mentality, always obsessed with the body of women, so Meghan isn't a full woman because she was once married and had a child in her previous marriage, mumu man. Meghan has no child in her previous marriage.

Are you aware that the queen consort camilla was once married and had children for her ex husband and had non for king Charles? Too many local champions like this on this forum disgust me.

2 Likes

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Christian36: 6:35pm On May 06, 2023
This country are the cause why some countries are not in peace as a result of bringing people with different ideology together by force just to answer a country
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Bimpe29: 6:37pm On May 06, 2023
Happy and glorious coronation, King Charles III.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by slowice(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2023
zoedew:

How can you capture him who is already captured by the twin phenomena of bitterness and Megan! Attention is not a cheap commodity to be wasted on folks who despise their destiny as Harry! Sad!

Tf are you talking about.... Don't care what the beef is about, the British media is wicked
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by campbelljosh(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2023
Just a diamond 💎 from that crown, walai i don hammer be that... Besides, where is Papa Buhari??

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Larryndelaw: 6:40pm On May 06, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu is a bastard

Peeing machine
Check your BP. The same way you will sit in your hut watching Tinubu sworn in as the president of Fed republic of Nigeria by May 29. Nothing you can do about it.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by zeyt: 6:41pm On May 06, 2023
I haven't seen Buhari. I believe he was there.
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by DrAda(f): 6:43pm On May 06, 2023
FrancisDiote:

I wouldn't have bothered going
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Ndipe(m): 6:45pm On May 06, 2023
She was invited but decided not to attend.

Galaticos444:
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by DrAda(f): 6:46pm On May 06, 2023
Slimdan360:
Which kind bald head these British men carry😂😂

Very unattractive
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Maghan37: 6:46pm On May 06, 2023
FrancisDiote:
Brought upon himself with his own decision. shocked shocked
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Smartguyboy(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2023
IamPlato:
so what should we do with this information sir
Hang yourself
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by GOVERNORR: 6:47pm On May 06, 2023
All the men who didn't go to war with a queen because she's a woman..

What will they be thinking now?

She managed to diplomatically maintain peace
Re: Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures by Abdul1071: 6:48pm On May 06, 2023
Queen gone, life goes on... Everybody is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles / Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays / Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.