Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles (47464 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / HORRIFIC: Man Wakes Up To Find A Massive Crocodile Under The Bed (PHOTOS) / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by chagga(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
A paralyzed man is recovering in hospital after his dog ate one of his testicles.

The 39-year-old, from Trumann, Arkansas, woke up on Monday morning after feeling a burning pain in his mid section.

He has no felling from the waist down.

He told police he sleeps in the nude and woke up to see the ‘small, white, fluffy’ dog between his legs.

The 39-year-old man was taken to St Bernard’s Regional Medical Center where he was treated for his injuriesIt had blood on its muzzle and front feet. when he looked further, he ‘noticed the dog had eaten one of his testicles.
The victim said the dog was a stray he had taken in about three weeks earlier, Kait8 reported. He was unsure if the dog had been vaccinated.

Police took the dog to a local veterinarian where it was euthanized.

Its head was sent to the Arkansas Department of Health to be tested for rabies.

The victim told police he sleeps in the nude and woke up to see the ‘small, white, fluffy’ dog between his legs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2381519/Dog-eats-paralyzed-mans-genitals.html

4 Likes

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
LMFAO!!! I guess the bit*ch is not allergic to nuts!!
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

7 Likes

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by IAMBREEZY: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Damn

1 Like

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by whealthy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
OK
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Donsammi(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
lolz
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by ebamma(m): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
.That's what happens when u try to show love to a dog, if na for my town calabar where that dog dey, him no go fit try that rubbish

29 Likes

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Lordave: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
Omo na to kill dollar o.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by bleachalhaji: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Akwa amum oooooo grin grin grin lipsrsealed grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Zizicardo(f): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
y shuld he sleep unclad in d first place. very funny, maybe d dog tot it was a foreign bone on its master. can't stop laffing

1 Like

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Jeeez **grabs my crotch firmly**

8 Likes

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is why i hate animals undecided

11 Likes

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
men, that must be Scubby Doo in Vampire form. undecided
LMAO.

4 Likes

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by prospero5(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
cheiii. *closing my eyes*
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Bantino(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
WTF!!
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by vanPELaj(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Yepariripa!
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by abfan(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
okay!
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by mattsteve(f): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Is this for real or am I dreaming?
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Am sure this dog has seen this man being given a BJ that's how it got the idea wink

13 Likes

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
He should kill the dog, cook a delicious soup with it and eat it to bone

1 Like

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by free2ryhme: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
ol'd boi see groove ..lol

Dog at man's nut grin grin grin
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Decapo: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
End time tins

2 Likes

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
D dog is not smiling
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
Zizicardo: y shuld he sleep unclad in d first place. very funny, maybe d dog tot it was a foreign bone on its master. can't stop laffing

Is it a crime for one to sleep unclad in his own home?

If anything, he should've locked the dog in a room until it was checked by vets and trained.

4 Likes

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by greatgod2012(f): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
And why did he make dog his companion?
Why couldn't he adopt a human being instead of a dog?

1 Like

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
FOLYKAZE: He should kill the dog, cook a delicious soup with it and eat it to bone

It was euthanized.
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by ucheokpara100(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
is frustratin hw internet is filled with lies, wen u wnt 2 confirm 988kb tht 'll exhust ur browsing data, still u wount ce anytin, if nt tht i'm addicted to dis, i wount hv been login in again because of some lies i keep seein.

3 Likes

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by AnOlAd: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Huh Them send the Dog come, this no be ordinary eyes, Say what?
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by husnath(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2013

Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by ektbear: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
cry cry cry
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by Havilah93(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
cant imagine the pain he must have went through. Damn! We're talking about the ballz here. Ouch! sad
Re: Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles by chinedumo(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
uche okpara 100: is frustratin hw internet is filled with lies, wen u wnt 2 confirm 988kb tht 'll exhust ur browsing data, still u wount ce anytin, if nt tht i'm addicted to dis, i wount hv been login in again because of some lies i keep seein.

viewing pictures eat mb.

Disactivate pictures

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays / Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.