Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster (73082 Views)

AFCON: Nigerians Drag Yul Edochie After Prophecy About The Super Eagles Fails / Look At Italy Seria A Table. Something Was Wrong / Ronaldo Is Not among the first 3 In Top 10 Seria A Highest Goalscorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by dondodo: 6:55pm On May 06, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Madness. I’ve always thought Kvara was the best player on the team, I’m sure Osimhen thinks same way.

I really hate it when we do stuff like this. Kvaradonna deserves the accolades please, except you’ve never watched him play. 12 goals and 10 assists isn’t bad

Our problem is not that we don’t know where to draw the line, it’s that we don’t know a line exists
Your father must be a Cow
Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by maasoap(m): 6:56pm On May 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
They should calm down.

He wasn’t the only one that played in the team. Humility and hard work will take him to bigger wins.

I hate it when Africans always crying racism and we carry oyinbo religion for head, same Italy that Nigerian Catholics are worshipping all the whites as their savior and lords.

Italy provided a good environment for him to develop his skills an shine to the world, una no see that one

Victor Osihmen for African footballer of the year!

Na by force to contribute? What a disjointed comment!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by maasoap(m): 6:58pm On May 06, 2023
spy24:
I think the reason is because kvara dribbles and is similar in style to maradona..

I'm not sure it's racism

Oh, dribble it is that makes king now, not goals!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by WHITELIGHTER: 6:59pm On May 06, 2023
DeeBaDan:
Nigerians over sensitize issues. Typical slave behavior

God punish Ur mouth...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by paschalbaby: 7:00pm On May 06, 2023
abobote:
That is the only thing they are good at, draging and reacting

Highest goal scorer doesn't necessarily translate to best player.
Blacks are suffering from inferiority complex, that's why they call everything racism
you sound stupid

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by Moxi(m): 7:00pm On May 06, 2023
Naija online bozs should quickly work on graphics images of Victor osehuen and replace THIS cartoon
Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by WHITELIGHTER: 7:01pm On May 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
They should calm down.

He wasn’t the only one that played in the team. Humility and hard work will take him to bigger wins.

I hate it when Africans always crying racism and we carry oyinbo religion for head, same Italy that Nigerian Catholics are worshipping all the whites as their savior and lords.

Italy provided a good environment for him to develop his skills an shine to the world, una no see that one

But u respect Messi for his feat at the world cup...C'mon man
Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by Madups(m): 7:06pm On May 06, 2023
You nor well, you know abi you no know?
just2endowed:

What's all the dragging for?

If a team won a competition, it's the captain of the team they will pass the trophy to. So whefe is the dragging? Is osimeh the captain of the team?
Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by Omoawoke: 7:09pm On May 06, 2023
Ohraykon:
shut up is that not your lord and saviour, i practice african spirituality!

Okay no vex. No you then. But most black are Mumu slaves

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by Esinwaju: 7:13pm On May 06, 2023
einsteine:
They are both important players.

However, it must be noted that Osimhen was there last season and Khvara wasn't there. Khvara joined this season and they finally win the league. Draw your own conclusions.

By the way, not everything is racism. If they are really racist, he wouldn't be playing there in the first place. Football has racist elements but is also one of the most meritocratic endeavors in the world.
The major reason Napoli won the league IS because Spalletti was able to get the team spirit right by getting rid of senior players who were putting personal glory above team glory. Insigne and Mertens were big culprits and were rightly shuffled out of the team. Khvaratskhelia would have also been frustrated playing with those two. We all saw what happened in Europe when this same Khvaratskhelia tried to take the glory against AC Milan. Osimhen was the one who eventually scored.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by SpatialKing(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2023
SmartyPants:

What's wrong is that Serie A shared it. Why? What point are they trying to prove?

It was a collective team play..
Nothing wrong if Serie A celebrate other teams members and Osimen
Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by tommylee(m): 7:18pm On May 06, 2023
triple996:
Nigerians too like wahala
Napolitano fans celebrate osimen more than any other player. They literally warship him. So all this are irrelevant.

Victoria osimen deserves the african footballer of the year with no body near him. maybe Thomus party, are that Moroccan striker if he wins Europa league.
Osimen and assisat will rule africa together

Unfortunately if Mahrez wins the treble with Mancity(Champions league,EPL, & FA cup) then he becomes the undisputed King of African football. Victor will come 2nd sry
Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by tenpipsperday: 7:19pm On May 06, 2023
Funny enough, people who shout Igbo man can never rule Nigeria are here condemning what they tag racism.

People who supported the tout that Igbos should not vote in Lagos are here talking rubbish. Fools

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by SmartyPants(m): 7:20pm On May 06, 2023
SpatialKing:

It was a collective team play..
Nothing wrong if Serie A celebrate other teams members and Osimen

And where did they celebrate other team members and Osimhen? Rest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by tonididdy(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2023
This season Napoli equal oshimen

Infact the seriaA trended this season because of oshimen.
This imagery is robbery and a testament of racism in football.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2023
I'm surprised that Nigerian tribal bigots are calling Caucasians racist, it's just like pot calling kettle black. Lol. 😁😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by SpatialKing(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2023
SmartyPants:

And where did they celebrate other team members and Osimhen? Rest.

Oga if you have problem with the post go to Court...
They have not pulled down the post
Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by eepeepook: 7:32pm On May 06, 2023
This is for losers who watch the game. I could care less.
Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by VinnyBaba: 7:34pm On May 06, 2023
This is Why Napoli crashed out to AC Milan in the UCL quarter finals. undecided

Some Officials @the Club have been Feeding Kvarashelia with EVIL ideas that he is the Best in Napoli, and NOT Osihmen. sad

He became Selfish in the game and ended up Missing a PK.😕

Some Italians do not want a Black African To become a Hero or King of Serie A.☹️

That has been the Agenda of Napoli and Serie all along. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by lomprico(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
They should calm down.

Listen to yourself! So he is not the only player in the team, then why was the painting showing maradona crowning one person?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by GodIsBiafran: 7:35pm On May 06, 2023
So these foolish Nigerians think an Italian club like Napoli will make a black man the face of their club? You think British are racists? Wait UNTIL you jam Italians.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by Felabrity: 7:36pm On May 06, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This is Why Napoli crashed out to AC Milan in the UCL quarter finals. undecided

Some Officials @the Club have been Feeding Kvarashelia with EVIL ideas that he is the Best in Napoli, and NOT Osihmen. sad

He became Selfish in the game and ended up Missing a PK.😕

Some Italians do not want a Black African To become a Hero or King of Serie A.☹️

That has been the Agenda of Napoli and Serie all along. embarassed

the kvara guy missed the penalty that costed them the UCL

They lost back to back games when Osimhen was injured

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:38pm On May 06, 2023
Nigerians are funny sha. kvaratskhelia is what they are calling kwarakwara. grin
Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by GodIsBiafran: 7:39pm On May 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin Foolish Africans. You think because you speak their language, watch their movies, support their football clubs, bow down to their Jesus etc. you think because you do all these THEY WILL LOVE YOU?! Your fools! Behind your backs they still refer to you as MONKEYS. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by lomprico(m): 7:39pm On May 06, 2023
Someone posted that all Nigerians should vote for Osimen as the next African player of the year for this feat with Napoli and another person replied him that some Nigerians will even vote against him. Now I have seen it's true. Africans and their bring down syndrome. Tueh!
Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by VinnyBaba: 7:45pm On May 06, 2023
Felabrity:
the kvara guy missed the penalty that costed them the UCL

They lost back to back games when Osimhen was injured

It has been the Agenda of Serie A/Italian Football Authorities all Along.😒

When they saw Osihmen was Banging in Goals and will Win the Highest Goal Scorer in the League
they Quickly named Kvarasheila as Kvaradona to Make him look like the Star player of Napoli.😕

Serie A has Racism issues, just like La Liga. sad

In La Liga, I can tell you that even If Vinicius Jnr will NEVER win World Best even if he Scores 50 goals in a Season.
Real Madrid will Stylishly Paint another Player as their Star. embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by Kharol1234: 7:46pm On May 06, 2023
triple996:
Nigerians too like wahala
Napolitano fans celebrate osimen more than any other player. They literally warship him. So all this are irrelevant.

Victoria osimen deserves the african footballer of the year with no body near him. maybe Thomus party, are that Moroccan striker if he wins Europa league.
Osimen and assisat will rule africa together
you forget Sallah?
Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by Airlord2030: 7:46pm On May 06, 2023
if you don't like it, go back to your country
Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by coins501(m): 7:50pm On May 06, 2023
just2endowed:

What's all the dragging for?

If a team won a competition, it's the captain of the team they will pass the trophy to. So whefe is the dragging? Is osimeh the captain of the team?
Is krava captain?
Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by Blake755: 7:51pm On May 06, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Nigerians are funny sha. kvaratskhelia is what they are calling kwarakwara. grin
Comrade if you no like the spelling go to court 😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by Nicenixon: 7:51pm On May 06, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Madness. I’ve always thought Kvara was the best player on the team, I’m sure Osimhen thinks same way.

I really hate it when we do stuff like this. Kvaradonna deserves the accolades please, except you’ve never watched him play. 12 goals and 10 assists isn’t bad

Our problem is not that we don’t know where to draw the line, it’s that we don’t know a line exists
why couldn't he carry the team when Oshimen was injured? Baba, Oshimen added more to that team, he is more than scoring goals for napoli, his runs, positions in the box and even his finesse are very important to that team. we all saw how Napoli flopped without him, I am not saying others didn't play their part but Oshimen should be the poster boy for Napoli because he has earned it. You can't compare the value Haaland added to man city with Mahrez's own, but they are both important to man city while Haaland remains the poster boy for man city and perhaps, they still have magician De buryne, talisman Gundogan, prolific Alvarez and Grealish etc. What Haaland is for Mancity is what Oshimen is for Napoli.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Seria A For Sharing This Poster by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:51pm On May 06, 2023
spy24:
I think the reason is because kvara dribbles and is similar in style to maradona..

I'm not sure it's racism

So the dribbles won them the league title?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Lady To Suck On Ahmed Musa's Ball Everyday, See People Reactions / Qatar’s 2022 World Cup ‘Vagina Stadium’ Finally Unveiled (Photos) / Messi Sentenced To Prison In Spain For Tax Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.