Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 (61737 Views)

Southampton Vs Liverpool (1- 2) On 17th May 2022 / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by AImiron: 11:12pm On May 17, 2023
NiggasInParis:
I am happy for Man city though... But trust me this is a Straight win BONAZA for Inter Millan cool...... See you guys in the finals!!! wink
I swear na mad plenty among una, One screw don lose in your brain, man utd fan spotted.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 11:19pm On May 17, 2023
obinna58:

You sabi brother, Bayern would have bet man city with their aggressive multiple counter attacks
That’s a high risk for city until tuchel came to teach them cuny gameplay
As of then only Bayern have the capability to beat city
So experienced Madrid no fit again?? grin grin grin funny people! Una cry never start

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by AImiron: 11:21pm On May 17, 2023
Iconme:
guy city is beating inter with at least 3 goals, Bookmark It!!!
Inter go chop 4 goals in the first half alone. If to say dem share em among big boys ni, d Two Milan teams go dey house now. Saying Inter go beat city in the UCL should be a crime, it should be punishable by death. Death by gallutine

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 11:21pm On May 17, 2023
Rahkman:
madrid won't concede another goal take this to the bank,its almost time for madness just 1 goal from Madrid then watch what happens
Prophet of doom, what is the fulltime score? grin mumu people

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by wealthpreach(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2023
fergie001:

Cup Winners Cup not UCL.

I don't know the tactics you talk about with Ten Hag, if you excuse that he doesn't have the materials that's understandable but that you do not know he has one of the worse substitutions statistics ​there is worrisome.

What do you mean he gave up all his tactics to make United work.. What are his tactics? The Dutch 's total football?
Show me one United player there that have the legs to play in the Dutch-esque system. Name one..... Maybe Fred, who else?

He also gave up his tactics for Weghorst & Terry G/Antony. His only excuse rn should be that he doesn't have the men to play his kind of football, don't bring in tactics at alllllllllll.

The then ucl....

Lol, you didn't see the fluid play at ajax? People underated vandebeek but the guy is into 1 - 2 play, as he gives you a ball, return and receive.

Looking at the entire team... They play without understanding. About the outcome after his changes... Certain to happen, this is football.

If it works well, you get praised, if it's poor, you get cursed. From the game today... Football is 40% tactics 60% mentality( which influences decision making, will, + crop of players)

I could arrange for us to coach team's and we could practically our knowledge and see who tops.
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by AImiron: 11:23pm On May 17, 2023
Rahkman:
madrid won't concede another goal take this to the bank,its almost time for madness just 1 goal from Madrid then watch what happens
Ogun kee you
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 11:23pm On May 17, 2023
unity004:

I be Man city fan, you all know what happened last year semi-final against Madrid and also that final against Chelsea. on paper man city are the better team but we loss those matches that is why I said we shouldn't underestimate any team esp inter milan for now
Oga go sidon u no be City fan. U be pained Arsenal or ManU fan

5 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Gucciswaz: 11:25pm On May 17, 2023
blowjohn:

As in eh.

Some matches sef Bayern dey struggle to score.

Bayern wey be say dey score like every 15 mins.
These days na war for them to score.
Although e get some teams for their league wey don improve Wella. Like Dortmund, union Berlin, Freiburg, Leipzig etc
nah lie bro u didn't mention dy oga kpatakpa of them all b monchenglabach.. Dem Sabi beat Bayern like say nah Bayern keep them for where Dem dy for league table cool cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 11:31pm On May 17, 2023
Itisallright:
This city is on another level, imagine beating madrid this way, if not for their crazy form Arsenal will have win the league with ease, winning 11 league matches at a go....
Una eyes don dey clear bah grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Abizzye(m): 11:31pm On May 17, 2023
In the final:

Like for Inter Milan, share for Man City.

4 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by blowjohn(m): 11:31pm On May 17, 2023
Gucciswaz:
nah lie bro u didn't mention dy oga kpatakpa of them all b monchenglabach.. Dem Sabi beat Bayern like say nah Bayern keep them for where Dem dy for league table cool cool

That one dey.

But they are currently 11th on their table.

The ones I mentioned are above them.

Union Berlin and Freiburg never used to be in the top 5 before na.
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 11:33pm On May 17, 2023
Mustiboy:
Where are those Madrid bastárds saying they will destroy us at home? You think Eithiad is your Bernabaue?

I told y’all we’ll have our revenge this year. You think football is all about sitting deep and hoping for a counter attack all the time?

I’ve never seen this level of domination at this stage of the UCL in years. It’s like a world class team playing against a Sunday-league team.
grin grin grin we warned them o dem no gree

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by fergie001: 11:34pm On May 17, 2023
wealthpreach:
The then ucl....

Lol, you didn't see the fluid play at ajax? People underated vandebeek but the guy is into 1 - 2 play, as he gives you a ball, return and receive.
Ajax Amsterdam.......
Almost all Dutch Coaches have grown from that system and all do fairly well because the system and structure is embedded in all parts of the club.

I don't know whether it's the Van Gaal's Ajax or the Guus Hiddink's PSV Eindhoven... The system works at that level.

Looking at the entire team... They play without understanding. About the outcome after his changes... Certain to happen, this is football.
Should he be forgiven for bringing in Antony?

Whenever United makes a change, there is no clear cut instructions on what to do on that pitch. Sometimes, I see the sub on sofascore, and don't know what to make out of it.

Sometimes, it comes off like he is experimenting!

If it works well, you get praised, if it's poor, you get cursed. From the game today... Football is 40% tactics 60% mentality ( which influences decision making, will, + crop of players)
Which of the bolded does majority of the Manchester United players of today possess?

I could arrange for us to coach team's and we could practically our knowledge and see who tops.
I coached two separate amateur teams over time.
And I know the business of Coaching would see one sometimes taking a risk and it pays off and other times, it crashes.

A Club like United needs a Manager with good tactics + mentality + discipline. Like I said, he can complain about these players many of whom I think aren't United's Standard, but for the tactics aspect, I am not seeing it!

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 11:34pm On May 17, 2023
AImiron:
One more goal pls make correct score enter... I predicted 4-0

All of yall wey dem my mention. Misfortunes heading your way in advance, I think say Una no remember during the world cup. .
The one and only, vile, venomous, unfiltered, uncultured king Almirón

Haaa, eni shorire. I find all of una 1by1
Wait o u play am correct score??
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by AImiron: 11:38pm On May 17, 2023
Not necessary
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 11:38pm On May 17, 2023
omniwater:
This year is for sky blues and deep blues

Argentina

Napoli

Manchester city

All have their Home jersey colors to be sky blues.

PSG and Barcelona have blues in their jerseys.

World cup final - sky blue vs Deep blue

Argentina Vs France

Champions league final- same sky blue vs deep blue

Manchester city vs Inter Milan

Guess the winner

The team with the sky blue colour

Manchester city!

Even APC has sky blue as part of it party's colours
grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Landmine1: 11:39pm On May 17, 2023
Would’ve been 7 if Haaland’s software hadn’t crashed

10 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by drsibz66(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2023
AImiron:
Inter go chop 4 goals in the first half alone. If to say dem share em among big boys ni, d Two Milan teams go dey house now. Saying Inter go beat city in the UCL should be crime, it should be punishable by death. Death by gallutine

Bro relax... football old pass u. Team wet them give 15 odd dey win for football. Its all about probability. Man City vs inter.... mancity might win 9 out of 10. But you see that 1 time inter will win might just be this first time. So if you stake. Stake wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by AImiron: 11:42pm On May 17, 2023
Peacecore:
Wait o u play am correct score??
Yes bro I did, it was crazy tho, I no wan share tickets make dem no come turn my mention to begging zone. I chop 7 figures with 5digits. Just a single stake. I also played for 4-1, 4-2, 4-3. separate tickets. My mind was fixated on the 4 Goals, you remember I told you last week.
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 11:42pm On May 17, 2023
AImiron:
Correct score enter another Milli in the bag. Pls no more Goals.

This is the Madrid funeral I promised y'all.

Are you not entertained?

Shey ko po leti iya yin
Congratulations guy! More wins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by AImiron: 11:45pm On May 17, 2023
drsibz66:

Bro relax... football old pass u. Team wet them give 15 odd dey win for football. Its all about probability. Man City vs inter.... mancity might win 9 out of 10. But you see that 1 time inter will win might just be this first time. So if you stake. Stake wisely.
cry harder modafucka

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 11:45pm On May 17, 2023
AImiron:
Yes bro I did, it was crazy tho, I no wan share tickets make dem no come turn my mention to begging zone. I chop 7 figures with 5digits. Just a single stake. I also played for 4-1, 4-2, 4-3. separate tickets. My mind was fixated on the 4 Goals, you remember I told you last week.
You're an alien, no doubt. Congratulations. May God bless you for also keep up the tempo. It was hell but you kept the spirit up just like that of the world up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by betshopagent(m): 11:46pm On May 17, 2023
stanluiz:
I envy mancity. But they are the best in the world.

I wish Chelsea was hot like this.

E no go better for British government, English FA and Todd bohley. Most especially British government!

E no go better for them!

All because of their hatred for Putin and Russia. They destroy Chelsea. They destroy Chelsea thinking that they are punishing Putin.

Yet Putin still slowly and silently annihilating Ukraine.

Anytime I remember Chelsea woeful condition. I feel sad.

A big elite team destroy all because of politics.
relax, e go touch every English team
. currently, united fans are jubilating that an Arab is pricing their club but las las na us or an English man go buy them and use them to gamble as usual

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by AImiron: 11:47pm On May 17, 2023
Peacecore:
You're an alien, no doubt. Congratulations. May God bless you for also keep up the tempo. It was hell but you kept the spirit up just like that of the world up
God bless you too my gee. I told you it's gonna happen, they disrespect city and Messi alot, I take such things personal. E don turn normal thing sha cos I'm used to winning and losing lol

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 11:48pm On May 17, 2023
Angelfrost:
Hmmm... Abeg, how much Man City buy this Alvarez boy again??!

Everything Pep touches just turns to GOLD!
Same thing we tried telling people that it's not about money but getting the right potential and training even the average ones well. Most of the players in Man City are not playing their natural wing courtesy of Pep.

5 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by AImiron: 11:52pm On May 17, 2023
For the record, no be today Pep dey rape Madrid 4-0

8 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 11:53pm On May 17, 2023
AImiron:
God bless you too my gee. I told you it's gonna happen, they disrespect city and Messi alot, I take such things personal. E don turn normal thing sha cos I'm using to winning and losing lol
You're welcome dear! You see that Messi? Na like father to me, I no dey take ear hear person underrate am. Treble in the bag already, no doubt

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 11:54pm On May 17, 2023
grin
TERMlNATOR:
How ManCity dey take break people defence need to be studied and taught in schools.
grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by jelel6: 11:54pm On May 17, 2023
Don't worry guys. angry Madrid's experience will help them win the third leg against City grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by AImiron: 11:55pm On May 17, 2023
Peacecore:
You're welcome dear! You see that Messi? Na like father to me, I no dey take ear hear person underrate am. Treble in the bag already, no doubt
Nah why I dey press P on top his matter, even in real I dey change for ppl with numbers tho cos I'm not violent in real life
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Peacecore: 11:59pm On May 17, 2023
Angelfrost:

Wow... And it took Pep less than a season to turn his value up to 80 Million!

Meanwhile, a certain other club manages to turn 80 Million Pounds players into Free Transfer liabilities! tongue

This life can never be balanced!
grin grin grin guy I can't stop laughing
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by krushdripper(m): 12:00am On May 18, 2023
Inter Milan would have as much as 10 odds to win the finals 😝

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 / Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 / Manchester City vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.