Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 (61189 Views)

Southampton Vs Liverpool (1- 2) On 17th May 2022 / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by drsibz66(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2023
AImiron:
cry harder modafucka

Don't blame you. You are uneducated and below 10th percentile for IQ. Your type always resort to insult becos u cant comprehend other peoples views and you not intelligent enough to have a meaning argument so you use insult as an escape route.
Pig.
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by AImiron: 6:12pm On May 20, 2023
drsibz66:

Don't blame you. You are uneducated and below 10th percentile for IQ. Your type always resort to insult becos u cant comprehend other peoples views and you not intelligent enough to have a meaning argument so you use insult as an escape route.
Pig.
where this mor0n come from again, you zombies don die. I was done with your miserable asssss, I got nothing left for you. Die modafuka

Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Dougad: 7:08pm On May 20, 2023
pargelenis:
Hopefully you had your handkerchief handy to soak those angry tears of embarrassment grin

All hope on Inter. The game is not yet over
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:16pm On May 20, 2023
engrchykae:
you said nothing
I have no time for people who enjoy polishing pebbles and darkening diamonds.
Is the CL the only competition that binds Europe?
What about the Europa where Sevilla have colonized?
It was such rantings from people like you in the 50s that made Europe to start playing the CL because during preseason, Bolton won all their preseason matches and the English Media started ranting how their league is the Best.
Europe now said ok,let's have a competition to prove who is the best.and Spain have proved to be best.
Shut up and stop making noise.
One world cup and two world wars.
Stupid English people.
People who played in the last two decades from Italy, Portugal, Spain, Germany are all doing fine as managers except English fools like lampard, Gerard, Rooney, Gary Neville etc who are busy relegating clubs.
When it comes to talking (commentary)leave it for English.
But when it comes to business of football (Playing and coaching) English are mediocres

I feel your pain. But facts are facts.

It's obvious you are a kid with nothing to add but rants and insults. I didn't know that simple post would give anybody heart attack.

Get this, club football at the highest level in Europe is played in the Champions League.

You could have impeached the statistics I provided about the success of English clubs in the CL. In stead, you went on a rant about Sevilla's exploits in the second-tier Europa League and then concluded that "Spain proved to be the best". What type of kindergarten argument is that: a glorified drivel!

In any case, let this sink into your head: If Man city win the CL this season, they will be the sixth team in England to win it, against Spain's two! Another dagger in the heart of La Liga Supremacists. LOL.
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by pargelenis(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2023
Dougad:
All hope on Inter. The game is not yet over
Thatโ€™s true โ€ฆ Inter is playing with the house money
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by OgaRico(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2023
How much each for the Corner picks, and the System 1&2?

VawulentComrade:

I subscribed to 3 packages,

Corner picks and system 1 & 2
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by drsibz66(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2023
AImiron:
where this mor0n come from again, you zombies don die. I was done with your miserable asssss, I got nothing left for you. Die modafuka

Slum dog forming posh and woke.
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Lamasta(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2023
Mustiboy:
Almiron!

Weโ€™re doing it, bro!

Lamasta!

We will finish it off in June
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by engrchykae(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2023
Volksfuhrer:

I feel your pain. But facts are facts.

It's obvious you are a kid with nothing to add but rants and insults. I didn't know that simple post would give anybody heart attack.

Get this, club football at the highest level in Europe is played in the Champions League.

You could have impeached the statistics I provided about the success of English clubs in the CL. In stead, you went on a rant about Sevilla's exploits in the second-tier Europa League and then concluded that "Spain proved to be the best". What type of kindergarten argument is that: a glorified drivel!

In any case, let this sink into your head: If Man city win the CL this season, they will be the sixth team in England to win it, against Spain's two! Another dagger in the heart of La Liga Supremacists. LOL.
please,kindly remind me the total number of CLs won by Spanish clubs vs the total number of CLs won by English clubs.
Mediocres
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by TLona1: 8:32am On May 24, 2023
Reminderz:
Madrid are playing them without rush and much precaution.. they are just waiting for the perfect moment to strike man city... if Madrid should score first here, Man City is out...!

as it stands, Madrid are taking things slow to avoid a slip up

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by Volksfuhrer(m): 1:24am On May 25, 2023
engrchykae:
please,kindly remind me the total number of CLs won by Spanish clubs vs the total number of CLs won by English clubs.
Mediocres

Successes of only two clubs! Adiรณs!
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by engrchykae(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2023
Volksfuhrer:

Successes of only two clubs! Adiรณs!

come,let's play superleague,I heard English F A is scared
Re: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 by VawulentComrade: 12:18am On May 27, 2023
OgaRico:
How much each for the Corner picks, and the System 1&2?

This information you seek are on the IAJ channel

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Real Madrid - UCL (1 - 2) On 5th March 2013 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.