Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live (20210 Views)

Community Shield: Leicester Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) - Live / Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Numerouno94(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2023
AImiron:
Make una thank Klopp, Pep could have won 5 straight EPLs

He don turn the great EPL to farmers. 😂😂😂

Swears bro.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by StepTwo: 9:07pm On May 21, 2023
Ade1177:

That's still low tho

If oshimen can be 120# 130 and declan rice above 120

Then haaland should be 150 and above

Forget the media noise.

Victor Osimhen’s expected transfer value according to footballtransfers Is €52.5M – €87.5M
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Honchoslim16(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2023
AImiron:
We don win Treble already, make Dem send the remaining trophies to Etihad. Even if we play with one leg, we will trash that mediocre manure fc team
They all need to Respect us!

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Numerouno94(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2023
yomi531:
U dey mind all these guys wey dey hail Pep upandan? Nobody said he isn't good. I love him for the sexy football his team plays(Possession based football) but , for all those laliga fans boys of his on NL claiming no be money dey give am upper hand dey really give me vex. E just be like make I send Ogun from my village faya dem all....
See bench abeggggg. Who says Oil money no good abeg

Chelsea and United have spent way more than City, yet where re dey 2day?
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by AImiron: 9:15pm On May 21, 2023
Numerouno94:

Swears bro.
we need to remind em. How's your side my bro
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by yomi531(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2023
Numerouno94:

Chelsea and United have spent way more than City, yet where re dey 2day?
Stories... Nobody can out spend City. They get the best of players around leaving Chaff players for others to buy. They keep adding quality players to their already star studded sides every transfer window. What do u expect? I can bet my life that Pep wouldn't finish in Top 4 with Arsenal in 3 years . Why because, he can't express himself well In places where there's no enough cash flow. Factos. Taking him to clubs like DAT is like taking a fish out of water. No survival
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by hansomb: 9:27pm On May 21, 2023
AImiron:
I for say make you stake your dad house, bet your papa never buy a single block all his life, talkless of land. If you don chop belleful check man utd odds on Sportybet and stake your future if e sure for your papa. Ogun kee your papa if e never die
from your write up, be like say either you no no who b ur real papa or na extremely very very useless type of fada na him born u. Sorry about that.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by AImiron: 9:30pm On May 21, 2023
hansomb:
from your write up, be like say either you no no who b ur real papa or na extremely very very useless type of fada na him born u. Sorry about that.
cry harder modafuka, you fvck around and you find out. I paid you back with your coin, your biiitch asssss start ranting, you seems like person Wey get papa, go dey ask me to come stake with my papa house

Goan try that outside in the real world and see if you won't return to your poor father's house with bloody noise. Mindless mor0n

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by saxokay(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2023
Where are those people that said pep can not dominate epl

Where are those people that said halland can not score more than 15 goals in England

Where are those blind football fans
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by saxokay(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2023
yomi531:
Stories... Nobody can out spend City. They get the best of players around leaving Chaff players for others to buy. They keep adding quality players to their already star studded sides every transfer window. What do u expect? I can bet my life that Pep wouldn't finish in Top 4 with Arsenal in 3 years . Why because, he can't express himself well In places where there's no enough cash flow. Factos. Taking him to clubs like DAT is like taking a fish out of water. No survival

Stop talking like this bro! pep is a genius

He knows what he need not like other coaches

Pep is a good coach and a good Manager

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Numerouno94(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2023
AImiron:
we need to remind em. How's your side my bro

I'm fine my OG. Almiron the Pendulums slayergringrin most pendulums dey avoid u now like plague because the aftermath of ur bashing they b like who train jam.gringrin

How ur side bro? Na Lag u base?
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by AImiron: 10:44pm On May 21, 2023
Numerouno94:

I'm fine my OG. Almiron the Pendulums slayergringrin most pendulums dey avoid u now like plague because the aftermath of ur bashing they b like who train jam.gringrin

How ur side bro? Na Lag u base?
Don't mind those retaaaaaards, they'll not know peace on this section.

Yes bro, na lag I base, hbu?
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Numerouno94(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2023
yomi531:

It's no news that Chelsea and United have spent more than City in the past few yrs.

Apart from Jack Grealish who has City purchased wit such Outrageous fee? Even Haaland was bought for abt £50 million.

Can u now compare these fees paid to United and Chelsea? Remember Anthony, Sancho, Maguire, Pogba, etcetera or Lukaku, Mudryk, Enzo Fernandez, Fofana, etecetera.

Pls, do ur research or simply do a google search and u will see who has spent more money on transfers between City, United and Chelsea.

U just have to give it to Pep. Pep is a genius, u saw how he invented Tiki taka and so much modified it, remember how he uses players out of their natural position and they still blend well, plus his use of false9.

Pep, doesn't just go and play rubbish, he plays entertaining football. Remember wat he did in Barca wit the likes of Messi, Iniesta and Xavi?.

Pls give Pep the respect he deserves. If na by money Chelsea and United wuld hv suppassed City.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by enobongalfred: 12:30am On May 22, 2023
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by yomi531(m): 6:22am On May 22, 2023
Numerouno94:

It's no news that Chelsea and United have spent more than City in the past few yrs.

Apart from Jack Grealish who has City purchased wit such Outrageous fee? Even Haaland was bought for abt £50 million.

Can u now compare these fees paid to United and Chelsea? Remember Anthony, Sancho, Maguire, Pogba, etcetera or Lukaku, Mudryk, Enzo Fernandez, Fofana, etecetera.

Pls, do ur research or simply do a google search and u will see who has spent more money on transfers between City, United and Chelsea.

U just have to give it to Pep. Pep is a genius, u saw how he invented Tiki taka and so much modified it, remember how he uses players out of their natural position and they still blend well, plus his use of false9.

Pep, doesn't just go and play rubbish, he plays entertaining football. Remember wat he did in Barca wit the likes of Messi, Iniesta and Xavi?.

Pls give Pep the respect he deserves. If na by money Chelsea and United wuld hv suppassed City.
Yes , he plays tiki taka. But he wasn't the one that invented it sha( Johan Cruyff ). What I'm angry about is u guys are making it seem he can do it without the billions. Thats my argument. City has one of the most expensively assembled teams ever in Club football. The club always get the best in each position. Their bench could win EPL on a normal day or finish in top 2. Never downplay the power of Oil money. Mourinho even said it that his Roma team dont have the luxury a team like city has. He looked at the quality of their bench against Madrid and only wished he was that lucky. He said it just last week
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by yomi531(m): 6:29am On May 22, 2023
saxokay:

Stop talking like this bro! pep is a genius

He knows what he need not like other coaches

Pep is a good coach and a good Manager
Yes he is but, Our argument is, he isn't the greatest of all times. Thats over hyping . U can't judge him with his feat in billionaires club alone. Let him do his magic with modest teams too.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by MrPOTUS: 7:35am On May 22, 2023
yomi531:
Yes , he plays tiki taka. But he wasn't the one that invented it sha( Johan Cruyff ). What I'm angry about is u guys are making it seem he can do it without the billions. Thats my argument. City has one of the most expensively assembled teams ever in Club football. The club always get the best in each position. Their bench could win EPL on a normal day or finish in top 2. Never downplay the power of Oil money. Mourinho even said it that his Roma team dont have the luxury a team like city has. He looked at the quality of their bench against Madrid and only wished he was that lucky. He said it just last week

Oga calm down.

No good coach can achieve anything with stupid or mediocre players.

When tuchel was offer a job by, I think Aston villa or so, after getting fired by Chelsea, why did he refused??

But he gracefully jumped to Bayern's deal.

Even your almighty Carlo Ancelloti was struggling with Everton last season before jumping to Madrid and won the UCL, why didn't he remain at Everton with their mediocre players??

Why do the best companies in d world like Microsoft hire the best talents from Harvard and co, why don't dey hire mediocres??

You think it's magic??

What a good coach does is get the best talents he can get, based on the standard of the league, and refine them to achieve success.

You think it's by just money??
Then why do teams like Chelsea and Man U fail to attain success like city??

Abeg appreciate the man, no let bitterness kill you, if Pep was your club's manager and doing all these wonders, I sure you won't be saying this thrash.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by yomi531(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2023
MrPOTUS:

Oga calm down.

No good coach can achieve anything with stupid or mediocre players.

When tuchel was offer a job by, I think Aston villa or so, after getting fired by Chelsea, why did he refused??

But he gracefully jumped to Bayern's deal.

Even your almighty Carlo Ancelloti was struggling with Everton last season before jumping to Madrid and won the UCL, why didn't he remain at Everton with their mediocre players??

Why do the best companies in d world like Microsoft hire the best talents from Harvard and co, why don't dey hire mediocres??

You think it's magic??

What a good coach does is get the best talents he can get, based on the standard of the league, and refine them to achieve success.

You think it's by just money??
Then why do teams like Chelsea and Man U fail to attain success like city??

Abeg appreciate the man, no let bitterness kill you, if Pep was your club's manager and doing all these wonders, I sure you won't be saying this thrash.
. Steady Pumping of cash and Sticking to one manager has made things easy for City unlike, man u and Chelsea that change coach like diapers. U can't also dispute the fact that City get A-list players for every position. That does the magic
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by MrPOTUS: 9:04am On May 22, 2023
yomi531:
. Steady Pumping of cash and Sticking to one manager has made things easy for City unlike, man u and Chelsea that change coach like diapers. U can't also dispute the fact that City get A-list players for every position. That does the magic

A-list players?? Really??!

Did you know sane, akanji, Gabriel Jesus, Ederson, Cancelo, Diaz, rodri, Laporte, gundogan before Pep bought them??

Guy comote envy from ur mind.

Other teams keep changing coaches because they didn't perform despite spending huge.

Pep has been a success from day one at City.

Ask yourself why no team has ever sacked him while the rest coaches keep getting sacked.

The man is a genius, no need for this argument abeg.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by yomi531(m): 9:13am On May 22, 2023
[quote author=MrPOTUS post=123289357]

A-list players?? Really??!

Did you know sane, akanji, Gabriel Jesus, Ederson, Cancelo, Diaz, rodri, Laporte, gundogan before Pep bought them??

Guy comote envy from ur mind.

Other teams keep changing coaches because they didn't perform despite spending huge.

Pep has been a success from day one at City.

Ask yourself why no team has ever sacked him while the rest coaches keep getting sacked.

The man is a genius, no need for this argument abeg. ( Quote) Sane gave Madrid defenders trouble when he was in Schalke 04 so yes, I knew him wella, Gundogan was a machine in Dortmund midfield on their way to the finals in 2013 and they also won back to back league titles with klopp. Diaz was the star boy of Portuguese league. Utd even struggled for his signature but, he chose the richer Manchester. Rodri was a strong defensive midfielder in ath Madrid and that's why he didnt come cheap. They got him for like 65-70 m and so was the case for laporte(57 m).
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2023
Delightsome2023:
you dey watch match at all?
Chelsea needs at least a draw in this match so as to qualify for Europa league next season
Kindly check your premier league table and analyze it carefully this time around.

But anyway, i'll take your above comment as a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Delightsome2023: 1:33pm On May 22, 2023
Lanre4uonly:

Kindly check your premier league table and analyze it carefully this time around.

But anyway, i'll take your above comment as a joke.
maybe you dey look the epl table upside down grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by hansomb: 3:32pm On May 22, 2023
AImiron:
cry harder modafuka, you fvck around and you find out. I paid you back with your coin, your biiitch asssss start ranting, you seems like person Wey get papa, go dey ask me to come stake with my papa house

Goan try that outside in the real world and see if you won't return to your poor father's house with bloody noise. Mindless mor0n
you're a bloody Bsatrad. A nonentity that can't take he's responsibility. U are a fish in a pond. Shege Dan burouba. Ubanka yaci durun uwarsa.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by AImiron: 3:59pm On May 22, 2023
hansomb:
you're a bloody Bsatrad. A nonentity that can't take he's responsibility. U are a fish in a pond. Shege Dan burouba. Ubanka yaci durun uwarsa.
your papa just buy you data, Ogun kee you and drenched with your blood. Die modafucka. You'll cry till death
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by hansomb: 4:03pm On May 22, 2023
AImiron:
your papa just buy you data, Ogun kee you and drenched with your blood. Die modafucka. You'll cry till death
Àlè ìyàré kòní kután.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by AImiron: 4:09pm On May 22, 2023
hansomb:

Àlè ìyàré kòní kután.
Die modafucka, eni aijiri eni aijiko, ara ma sanpa e and gbobo molebi e
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by hansomb: 4:13pm On May 22, 2023
AImiron:
Die modafucka, eni aijiri eni aijiko, ara ma sanpa e and gbobo molebi e
koní dafun Bàbánlà baba baba baba baba ré. Òní kuré. Ikú à pa.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by AImiron: 4:56pm On May 22, 2023
hansomb:
koní dafun Bàbánlà baba baba baba baba ré. Òní kuré. Ikú à pa.
Onijere , Onikure
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Numerouno94(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2023
yomi531:

Sorry my bad. Johan Cruyff invented the tiki taka, buh it was Pep who modified it and made it more prolific and efficient using the likes of Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Busquet etecetera.

I understand ur point, buh u have to understand that Pep has his own style of play and not all the players can play tiki taka, he needs good playmakers whom re skillful, gud passers of the ball and have got a gud vision. Wat re my saying? If u want Pep to deliver for u, all u need is to give him the support and freehand to get the players that can fit into his system of play. And remember most of the players Bought by Pep re usually cheap and unknown except for Grealish who was way to expensive and Haaland who was already a goal machine.

Benaldo Silva, Gundagan, KDB, Folden, Alvarez, Walker etecetera were unknown prio to their arrival at City. Even Gabriel Jesus and Zinchenko were equally unknown.

Most of these players were gotten very cheap.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by yomi531(m): 6:29am On May 23, 2023
Numerouno94:

Sorry my bad. Johan Cruyff invented the tiki taka, buh it was Pep who modified it and made it more prolific and efficient using the likes of Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Busquet etecetera.

I understand ur point, buh u have to understand that Pep has his own style of play and not all the players can play tiki taka, he needs good playmakers whom re skillful, gud passers of the ball and have got a gud vision. Wat re my saying? If u want Pep to deliver for u, all u need is to give him the support and freehand to get the players that can fit into his system of play. And remember most of the players Bought by Pep re usually cheap and unknown except for Grealish who was way to expensive and Haaland who was already a goal machine.

Benaldo Silva, Gundagan, KDB, Folden, Alvarez, Walker etecetera were unknown prio to their arrival at City. Even Gabriel Jesus and Zinchenko were equally unknown.

Most of these players were gotten very cheap.
Talk say na Pep own u been see. Bernardo that was breaking peoples waist with bad ass feigns in France was unknown? Guys that destroyed man city of the same Pep in CL, Gundogan that was always in the Dortmund team in CL on their way to finals in 2013? KDB that was the best player in German league b4 City took him? Walker wey dey use speed scatter guys for spurs then? U mean all these guys were unknown?? Spare me bros...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PSG Vs Manchester City:UCL (2 - 2) On 6th April 2016 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool: Europa League (1 - 1) On 17th March 2016 / Aston Villa Vs Arsenal ( 0 - 2) On 13th December 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.