Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,457 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live (20304 Views)

Community Shield: Leicester Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) - Live / Southampton Vs Liverpool - (1 - 0) - Live / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by motionarena: 4:58pm On May 21, 2023
Xhelsea is such a disgrace 4 club
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by simfrost90210: 4:58pm On May 21, 2023
Hamachi:
Tottenham are currently struggling because if the money they borrowed to build their stadium and so may not be able to get certain players. However, I think 🤔 they have problem from the top to bottom.

They should have just stayed at White Hart Lane.. But Daniel Levy dey stingy too sha..
Arsenal's Kroenke wey get money nko, i pray his son, who's about being the CEO now, not be as stingy as his Dad🤣

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Hamachi(f): 4:58pm On May 21, 2023
simfrost90210:

Babe, you spoke well..
In my viewpoint, seriously, let's follow the process of rejuvenating the team in entirety.. First, abeg, make dem comot money for squander.. Players need be bought.. Secondly, Arteta, still okay in my view, should teach the players how to mark and intercept the ball like Man City.. He was under Pep, i wonder why he's not following his football entailed details..
I don't think he learnt well, he was quick to move. The global standard is stay with a coach for 4 years, you understand the nitty-gritty of his game and player management. In my opinion, Arsenal would have a very busy season because they are in Europe and you need players to execute these matches if at all you want to challenge for the title. Team fatigue was wanted affected them when they dropped out of all domestic competition.
Pep third choice player are as good as the second choice player. Yenchvko was a third choice player before moving bad, sme with ihenacho (senior man)

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by simfrost90210: 4:59pm On May 21, 2023
motionarena:
Xhelsea is such a disgrace 4 club

They're a big team..
They're taking their torrid times, worst of it..
And they're no match for Manchester City😏

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by StepTwo: 5:00pm On May 21, 2023
StatmanDave

Manchester City have now scored 60 Premier League goals at Home this season, only 3 teams have scored 60+ at Home in a single Premier League campaign before:

🥇 Chelsea 2009/10 - 68
🥈 Man City 2013/14 - 63
🥉 Man City 2017/18 - 61

Dynamic. 🔥

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by dontiky: 5:01pm On May 21, 2023
StepTwo:
Squawka

Man City's bench against Chelsea:

£100m - Jack Grealish
£62.8m - Rodri
£62m - Rúben Dias
£55m - Kevin De Bruyne
£52m - Erling Haaland
£47.5m - John Stones
£43m - Bernardo Silva
£35m - Ederson
£20m - İlkay Gündoğan

£477.3m worth of talent. 🤑
dont forget to calculate Chelsea bench too. Price tag don’t play football it is the coach that improve players. Darwin Nunez, keita, Luis Diaz Gakpo Jota (Liverpool)
Anthony, Sancho, Fred, Maguire, Are more expensive than Haaland Alvarez KDB Silva, Gundugan who are all better than Grealish. Liverpool Man U and Chelsea players will do better if handled by Pep. Pep made you guys see average Sterling as a super star but now you call him waste

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by wash02: 5:02pm On May 21, 2023
Chai
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by simfrost90210: 5:02pm On May 21, 2023
Hamachi:
I don't think he learnt well, he was quick to move. The global standard is stay with a coach for 4 years, you understand the nitty-gritty of his game and player management. In my opinion, Arsenal would have a very busy season because they are in Europe and you need players to execute these matches if at all you want to challenge for the title. Team fatigue was wanted affected them when they dropped out of all domestic competition.

Exactly...
That's why they just have to spend money this transfer window and get more players with quality, discipline and passion like Pep..

Arsenal might not even belong in the UCL with the way they lose concentration in games especially these last season games with funny costly errors from Ramsdale and Gabriel
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by FireUpNow(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2023
baralatie:

This is man city team c
Can the team you support beat this City team?
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by newguy1(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2023
Even with half of d team rested. Chelsea still dey chop am…..,
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by AImiron: 5:07pm On May 21, 2023
Hamachi:
Inter is no push over
Inter isn't only push over, na walk over. How's inter your business? Shey you be interfc fan ni.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Hamachi(f): 5:07pm On May 21, 2023
simfrost90210:

They're a big team..
They're taking their torrid times, worst of it..
And they're no match for Manchester City😏
Chelsea are not a top 4 contender, they belong to the second half of the table.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Delightsome2023: 5:07pm On May 21, 2023
Lanre4uonly:
Both Manchester City and Chelsea will be playing for pride.

Manchester City have already become the league winner while Chelsea have absolutely nothing at stake.

YNWA!
you dey watch match at all?
Chelsea needs at least a draw in this match so as to qualify for Europa league next season
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by simfrost90210: 5:09pm On May 21, 2023
Hamachi:
Chelsea are not a top 4 contender, they belong to the second half of the table.
c

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's hard on them..
That was this season's performance and Europe knows what actually happened to them.. it's a psychological issue and a managerial problem

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Streetmovement(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I talk am say na team B guardiola go use play us grin... with the way mancity is playing, imagine the kind men wey dey bench start this match? Still on still Dem dey play like say na first team dey play 😂🤣😂😂

This shows that Chelsea really need to change alot about their game, this one no be matter of season don finish, he bad as he bad just play for pride for God sake grin

Now see as those evil city men just dey bench dey smile wickedly

8 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Hamachi(f): 5:17pm On May 21, 2023
simfrost90210:
c

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's hard on them..
That was this season's performance and Europe knows what actually happened to them.. it's a psychological issue and a managerial problem
Even the PSG coach they signed cannot change anything. Imagine sacking Lampard and bringing him back undecided I don't get it
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Prestar(m): 5:18pm On May 21, 2023
LIVE STREAM: Manchester City Vs Chelsea

Watch Here https:///live-stream-manchester-city-vs-chelsea/
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Hamachi(f): 5:19pm On May 21, 2023
AImiron:
Inter isn't only push over, na walk over. How's inter your business? Shey you be interfc fan ni.
33 years ago, Napoli won the league, AC Milan won the UCL
Napoli has won the League, history has a way of repeating itself.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by 9jagovernor: 5:20pm On May 21, 2023
Chelsea...chai
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Troublemania5: 5:20pm On May 21, 2023
simfrost90210:

Exactly...
That's why they just have to spend money this transfer window and get more players with quality, discipline and passion like Pep..

Arsenal might not even belong in the UCL with the way they lose concentration in games especially these last season games with funny costly errors from Ramsdale and Gabriel
Arteta will be backed in the summer.he has really improved. Pep is good but mancity supported him with money, I don't think he is better than jurgen klopp I wished Liverpool had Arab owners. Mancity are still favourite to win next season epl. Mancity and Liverpool transfer strategy is different and fsg are stingy because they have other investments. Imagine how money and the right plan will improve Newcastle in the next few seasons. Ffp is not making any difference in football because the rich always have options though mancity really deserved to be where they are.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by makjo900: 5:21pm On May 21, 2023
Hamachi:

Is AC MIlan still in UCL?

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Delightsome2023: 5:21pm On May 21, 2023
StepTwo:

Manchester City is the only club in Europe’s top five divisions having the starting No.9 and His replacement both scoring over 15 goals this season.

Erling Haaland (52)
Julian Alvarez (17)

Pep magic.

boss how you dey take get these stats?
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by slawomir: 5:22pm On May 21, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Chelsea nor fit still score mancity second eleven
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Delightsome2023: 5:24pm On May 21, 2023
makjo900:

inter na their brother so technically they replace AC Milan
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by iykofias(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2023
Haaland has scored 36 goals this season, same as the combined Chelsea team

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by AImiron: 5:28pm On May 21, 2023
Hamachi:

I knew you want to banter but you don't know how to start, cos una confidence don low. I don't engage retaaaaaards like you. One thing is certain I'll find your moniker after the match and swear for you. Keep that in mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by AImiron: 5:29pm On May 21, 2023
makjo900:

you dey mind the mindless m0ron,
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by makjo900: 5:29pm On May 21, 2023
Delightsome2023:
inter na their brother so technically they replace AC Milan

Technically no dey here
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by simfrost90210: 5:30pm On May 21, 2023
Troublemania5:

Arteta will be backed in the summer.he has really improved. Pep is good but mancity supported him with money, I don't think he is better than jurgen klopp I wished Liverpool had Arab owners. Mancity are still favourite to win next season epl. Mancity and Liverpool transfer strategy is different and fsg are stingy because they have other investments. Imagine how money and the right plan will improve
Newcastle in the next few seasons. Ffp is not making any difference in football because the rich always have options though mancity really deserved to be where they are.

Yes.. they do deserve their stands now..
Even if Arteta will be backed next season which i agree to, his choice of players will matter and his strategy of play will have to be positively altered for more improvement.. Fatigue, Unnecessarily Consistent Mistakes And Arsenal are 5&6&7 🤣🤣🤣 seriously, they need to do something about these paramount issues...

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by Jokerman(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2023
Chelsea needs a striker
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) - Live by simfrost90210: 5:33pm On May 21, 2023
Hamachi:
Even the PSG coach they signed cannot change anything. Imagine sacking Lampard and bringing him back undecided I don't get it

That was the biggest jaw-dropping flop of this decade so far.. I still don't understand that🤔 bringing Lampard back to have a bigger bash on the result board at Stamford Bridge 😕

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool: Europa League (1 - 1) On 17th March 2016 / Aston Villa Vs Arsenal ( 0 - 2) On 13th December 2015 / Manchester United Vs Middlesborough (2 - 1) On 31st of December 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.