Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Timipre Sylva And Douye Diri Seen Together Strolling After The Primaries. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipre Sylva And Douye Diri Seen Together Strolling After The Primaries. (724 Views)

Yahaya Bello Ignores Adamu Adamu During The Primaries (Video) / Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timipre Sylva And Douye Diri Seen Together Strolling After The Primaries. by Ebi2233: 11:05pm On May 06, 2023
Sylva and Diri were seen discussing. Sylva was eating in Douye Diris fathers burial today. Douye Diri sponsored the primaries to favour Sylva that stay in Government House whenever he comes Bayelsa. It is planned work. Occupy the fake ticket till i come back again.
Re: Timipre Sylva And Douye Diri Seen Together Strolling After The Primaries. by Ebi2233: 11:11pm On May 06, 2023
I pity those that die for politicians.
Re: Timipre Sylva And Douye Diri Seen Together Strolling After The Primaries. by yarimo(m): 11:14pm On May 06, 2023
Op you need to take your malaria drugs seriously
Re: Timipre Sylva And Douye Diri Seen Together Strolling After The Primaries. by Ebi2233: 11:32pm On May 06, 2023
yarimo:
But it is true na
Re: Timipre Sylva And Douye Diri Seen Together Strolling After The Primaries. by ruggedtimi(m): 12:59am On May 07, 2023
yarimo:
no jokes

(1) (Reply)

Keyamo Wants Office Of Ministers Of State Scrapped / Twitter Users Swear Peter Obi In As Their New President / Comedian AY Makun Replies Nigerians Asking Him To Reject National Honors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.