Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft (52275 Views)

If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Jagabanarmy: 10:13am On May 07, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

And you enjoyed your time quoting me to explain how you didn't read the rubbish I wrote. Is your sense still hidden by the gods of your village?

Don't mind them..I enjoyed reading it and laughing out. Your write-up is very entertaining.keep it up my brother
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by ubimagos: 10:14am On May 07, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Executive airlift grin

The two were later spotted at Governor Diri's father burial.
Yes Daddy!
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Theoarhics: 10:28am On May 07, 2023
Two good men

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by CartelKenneth: 10:40am On May 07, 2023
It will never be well with tinubu
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by newnigerdelta00: 10:47am On May 07, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Executive airlift grin

The two were later spotted at Governor Diri's father burial.

And so , Tinubu is the President 3weeks to go.... election is over ,court they lose....
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Assurance2023: 10:59am On May 07, 2023
Kingsmeal:
grin

Waiting patiently to hear from the children of hatred.🥶🥶🥶

They would have been crying upandan if to say their side was the fire incident that occurred yesterday that they hate them.
Now Osinbajo and their god are rolling together, what do you have to say?
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Beolly(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2023
franchasofficia:
Obi's votes were massively suppressed in states he won like Lagos, Plateau that still shocks Plateau people that voted. Bayelsa people are still wondering who voted Tinubu same with Rivers people.

[/b]Bauchi gave Obi more than 25%, same with Borno, yes Borno and even Adamawa. Sokoto too, Kaduna, Taraba he won. Benue he won but APC were out to humiliate Ortom at all cost.[b]

So which other North are you talking about; Yobe, Kano, Gombe, Jigawa, is it a must to win or secure 25% in these Northern states to emerge as president when Obasanjo and Goodluck who were sitting Presidents couldn't win those states and in fact the entire Northwest and Northeast yet they won.

If APC and INEC wanted us to know who truly won, they should have allowed the realtime upload of election results from polling units, why did they suddenly block presidential election result upload but allowed Senate and Reps to be uploaded same day?

Why haven't INEC uploaded 100% of the president election polling unit results up till this moment we are arguing, why?

Bro you can play politics if you are a politician, but don't act or claim ignorant of the truth that Peter Obi won the election but got rigged out by the ruling party that controls the INEC and other government bodies today.

Another thing that should give you a pointer that Obi won is the several attacks hauled at Obi and LP they intentionally awarded 3rd position, leaving Atiku and PDP they gave 2nd position. All the APC top Chieftain know this, and even one of them was asked this on a live TV interview, he couldn't answer, he said maybe because Peter Obi challenged the election result in court, then the interviewer asked him that but Atiku and PDP are also challenging the result, why no much attacks and criticisms directed at Atiku and PDP? The APC man couldn't answer.

Everybody knows the truth but in Nigeria, truth usually turns to lies once it doesn't suit those in power at the time, its well, time will tell

Can you see where your delusion is coming from. How can Obi have 25%in Bauchi, Borno and Sokoto? You're invariably saying Atiku rigged this election too because Atiku won in the States you claimed Obi won, Taraba and Kaduna. This is the nonsense you Ipob apologist filled your brains with.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Akungitit: 11:09am On May 07, 2023
Two losers, Judas and Gringory. grin
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Nchenches: 11:15am On May 07, 2023
yarimo:
that was immediately after obi visit president elect TINUBU for appointment
Why are you people so desperate to rule Nigeria with all these forgery and falsehood?
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Wisipro2010(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2023
Everyone knows that that man called tinibu bribed the INEC chairman, because PETER OBI is the real winner for that election
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Nchenches: 11:20am On May 07, 2023
Theoarhics:
Two good men
Either of the two should have been in charge after President Buhari, if not for the Islamization plot by Buharideens for Nigeria.
Potential Talibans of Nigeria with their blackmail comments on this thread plenty.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by bentenny(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2023
Hellonearth:

If u try a career in Photoshop,hunger will kill your generation.

Very poor job
Try selling Agbo or shinning of shoes

Your tribe is good at them
My thoughts too
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Johncarlo07: 11:38am On May 07, 2023
yarimo:

Continue your Photoshop job,Peter Obi no send ur Inec president select.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Johncarlo07: 11:39am On May 07, 2023
Laple0541:
Obi was like: Oga Osi, I beg if na just for 5mins make I sit down inside the presidential aircraft, I know say Tinubu don dash my hope already but no wahala, make I just feel the AC.

Wonder how low life like u,knw wat goes on in d mind of a rich man.

Neophyte!
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Themandator: 11:44am On May 07, 2023
Laple0541:
Obi was like: Oga Osi, I beg if na just for 5mins make I sit down inside the presidential aircraft, I know say Tinubu don dash my hope already but no wahala, make I just feel the AC.

It is his from November. Bookmark this
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2023
Imagine this two being president and vice. It'll definitely make a massive impact. But Nigerians r not ready. It's a pity undecided
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Sonyboom: 12:03pm On May 07, 2023
You have the perrogative to wail to death he typed what he typed. We have freedom of speech in Nigeria n Pandora criminal Obi Pandora can not deny any Nigerian of that right.

SOSinNigeria:

He told you it's rubbish and you're so pained. I couldn't read beyond the first two lines myself because I discovered it was rubbish too.

You only wasted your time typing that crap.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by yarimo(m): 12:19pm On May 07, 2023
Sucre6:

How old are u exactly? You act like an untrained teenager
don't you have parents to ask about my age ne
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Sucre6: 12:22pm On May 07, 2023
yarimo:
don't you have parents to ask about my age ne

I have parents and they thought me good manners and morals but you on the other hand obviously does not have one, if you did, then they did a very poor job on u
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by yarimo(m): 12:24pm On May 07, 2023
Sucre6:

I have parents and they thought me good manners and morals but you on the other hand obviously does not have one, if you did, then they did a very poor job on u
If they thought you good manners you won't be asking your parents age mate how old is he
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Sucre6: 12:31pm On May 07, 2023
yarimo:
If they thought you good manners you won't be asking your parents age mate how old is he

Many untrained kids also grow up to be an elder, and my people say u cant learn how to use the left hand at old age.

You my friend is an example of bad parenting judging from meaningless threads you create here on Nairaland and how u attack and respond to people, it shows that age is just a number, you may be as old as Methuselah but your reasoning and mentality is that of a secondary school kid who doesn't know what he wants to be in future, or are you suffering from midlife crisis ?
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Alliswell248: 12:36pm On May 07, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Seeing these guys makes me believe that there are still hope for Nigeria.

Instead of APC to give us Osinbajo they gave us a drug lord whom no one could said his a Nigerian, parents unknown, school attended unknown, classmate unknown,all of a sudden we saw two different certificate from Chicago University.

No be Juju be Dat.

Osinbajo can't defeat Atiku. Because you sore losers won't vote for him.
You would put all the blames on Buhari regime on him.
Sore losers and hypocrite.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by mechanics(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2023
Na so.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by mechanics(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2023
yarimo:
Stop spreading lies.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Pootle: 12:59pm On May 07, 2023
daddy man grin
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by generalsteve007: 1:16pm On May 07, 2023
yarimo:

Now i know you are an slowpoke, lying and deceiving people with fake picture, get something meaningful to do with your miserable life, joblessness is a big disease ,go get a cure
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by TollinsN: 1:24pm On May 07, 2023
If it's true that the pictures are very recent. I will not blame OBI. He is playing safe, so that his businesses will not end up in quagmire if all actions after election didn't favour him. THIS IS THE FIRST THING I CHERISH ABOUT HIM SINCE THE BEGINNING OF 2023 ELECTIONS. He doesn't necessarily have to support APC , but his life struggle as regards his investments should never be allowed to be technically frustrated. GOOD ONE!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by Phantom233: 1:26pm On May 07, 2023
yarimo:
Your mumu no get level...this photoshop Is outdated. Obi is not at Tinubu's level
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by franchasofficia: 1:27pm On May 07, 2023
Beolly:

Can you see where your delusion is coming from. How can Obi have 25%in Bauchi, Borno and Sokoto? You're invariably saying Atiku rigged this election too because Atiku won in the States you claimed Obi won, Taraba and Kaduna. This is the nonsense you Ipob apologist filled your brains with.
That's the issue you guys have. You all keep making it seem like an Igbo vs Yoruba war when its not.

All state Governors rigged for their party except some states like Rivers, Benue, Enugu, Abia, Oyo, etc. But the worst of the rigging happened in the below states:

Lagos
Rivers
Bayelsa
Imo
Ebonyi
Borno
Ekiti
Benue
Plateau
Kogi

INEC aided in the APC rigging by blocking access to uploading realtime polling unit results of presidential election because most Nigeria's election rigging happen during collation which the BVAS and the iRev gave Nigerians confidence that 2023 Presidential election will be different.
Re: Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft by coolplanet: 1:36pm On May 07, 2023
yarimo:

Do u mean tinubu has no hand. Show us where. Photoshop done wrongly. Poor work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) / Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.