Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Am I Offending God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I Offending God? (13935 Views)

Avoid Offending Another / How To Be Part Of Christmas Without Offending GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Offending God? by helinues: 11:46am On May 07, 2023
delkuf:
well I don't think this is for me

It's for you cos what brought my moniker to this conversation if I have not been appearing in your dreams?
Re: Am I Offending God? by delkuf(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2023
helinues:

It's for you cos what brought my moniker to this conversation if I have not been appearing in your dreams?
even if you appear in my dreams, I will be sending you on errands.
Re: Am I Offending God? by helinues: 11:54am On May 07, 2023
delkuf:
even if you appear in my dreams, I will be sending you on errands.

Hahahahaha, someone who knew about your existence but you are dreaming about him, don't you know na dirty slap go follow for the dreams.

grin
Re: Am I Offending God? by delkuf(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2023
helinues:

Hahahahaha, someone who knew about your existence but you are dreaming about him, don't you know na dirty slap go follow for the dreams.

grin
guy forget that thing, you go be my servant for dream.
Re: Am I Offending God? by helinues: 11:58am On May 07, 2023
delkuf:
guy forget that thing, you go be my servant for dream.

If I go be servant for your your dream then you are already a slave to me in real life
Re: Am I Offending God? by delkuf(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2023
helinues:

If I go be servant for your your dream then you are already a slave to me in real life
haaaaaa. I cannot be your slave because am in Christ
Re: Am I Offending God? by Stevenbright(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Offend God in what particular way? Why would you think God is bothered by you and your life choices?? undecided

You are offending yourself and your boss. That is why your conscience is already judging you and in turn you are building up a very bad character in you.

God is just a witness and you will give account of yourself to him at the right time.
Re: Am I Offending God? by staga: 1:57pm On May 07, 2023
DCmaverick:
Am a christain and i know lying is a sin, but i do lie to get something from my bo$$.(cus dats de only way). I just want to knw if am offending God

Revelation 21 verse 8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

ALL LIARS. The bible makes no bones about this.
Re: Am I Offending God? by Kobojunkie: 2:48pm On May 07, 2023
EmeeNaka:
■ Jesus is the head of the the church and not the church. He is the bedrock of Christians. It is in him, that Christians bud their fate. If there is no Christ, there will be no Christians.
■ Disciplines of Jesus Christ were all Christians. Anyone who abides by Christ's teaching is a Christian. If you read how the word 'Christian ' came into being, you will understand it.
■ If you say you follows the teaching of Christ, but not a Christian, then that's a height of confusion and a possible drift towards heresy and atheism. I have been there before.
1. I am afraid the bedrock of your religion is instead the many doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs, which Jesus Christ warned are nothing but lies employed by enemies to deceive and delude many away from following the Truth of God with. So, that Jesus Christ's name is thrown around you lot does not in fact mean Jesus Christ is the one you worship. undecided

2. Actually, it matters not what the disciples called themselves , now ofcourse I never read of them officially calling themselves Christians by the way as they were instead known as fishers of men by Jesus Christ. That the word Christian was coined by people does not mean the disciples adopted it for their own so stop making that assumption at least. undecided

3. What exactly confuses you of that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Offending God? by Kobojunkie: 2:51pm On May 07, 2023
juman:
Most people that have been in abroad for long have less attachment to religious believes. Because they see a working system that people do not need god in their daily life, and things go well for them, kobojunkie is an example.
Interesting take! So you figure that the reason OP who confesses that he is not even born-again thinks God is bordered by his choices has to do with the fact that he is not aware that it is OK to live life without worrying what God thinks or says -- anxieties really -- every moment of his day? undecided
Re: Am I Offending God? by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On May 07, 2023
Stevenbright:
You are offending yourself and your boss. That is why your conscience is already judging you and in turn you are building up a very bad character in you.

God is just a witness and you will give account of yourself to him at the right time.
Op is not even born-again so why would he be giving account to anyone except his boss and maybe the cops when shit hits the ceiling on his lies. I am just trying to get him to see that there is no need for him to drag God into any of his -ish. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I Offending God? by papamodico: 7:31pm On May 07, 2023
DCmaverick:
Am a christain and i know lying is a sin, but i do lie to get something from my bo$$.(cus dats de only way). I just want to knw if am offending God
My brother, you are really are sinning against God because He let your YES be YES and your NO be NO. So stop lying to your boss because you don't know the time that God will call you
Re: Am I Offending God? by papamodico: 7:33pm On May 07, 2023
DCmaverick:
My brother, you are really sinning against God because He said let your YES be YES and your NO be NO. So stop lying to your boss because you don't know the time that God will call you
Re: Am I Offending God? by beelon1020(m): 3:39am On May 08, 2023
DCmaverick:

actually am a believer of the word bt nt yet a born again cus am afraid of going bak to worldly ways
Just born again and let God handle all your weaknesses....
Re: Am I Offending God? by Kobojunkie: 3:42am On May 08, 2023
beelon1020:
Just born again and let God handle all your weaknesses....
Terrible advice! God does no such thing! OP is right in choosing not to become born-again in his state as following God requires a lot of self-discipline and self-control in order to live one's life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. Those who fail risk eternity in damnation. So, OP's strategy of staying away is the best for him, however, I don't know why he bothers himself about God even at that. undecided
Re: Am I Offending God? by beelon1020(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Terrible advice! God does no such thing! OP is right in choosing not to become born-again in his state as following God requires a lot of self-discipline and self-control in order to live one's life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. Those who fail risk eternity in damnation. So, OP's strategy of staying away is the best for him, however, I don't know why he bothers himself about God even at that. undecided
Shut up you devil, haven’t you heard that God made all our imperfection with is sin and turn it around and make it perfect!
The first step for salvation is surrender to God, and he will handle the rest... you need to born again too, tomorrow maybe too late for you... shalom!
Re: Am I Offending God? by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On May 08, 2023
beelon1020:
■Shut up you devil, haven’t you heard that God made all our imperfection with is sin and turn it around and make it perfect!
The first step for salvation is surrender to God, and he will handle the rest... you need to born again too, tomorrow maybe too late for you... shalom!
1. That is a lie! God never said He did that! undecided

2. Yet another lie! What proof was given to you by God that you are born-again? According to scripture, you are given evidence that remains with you forever, can you please speak of the exact details of this proof that you were given when you become born again - John 3 vs 1 - 21 & Matthew 10 vs 34 - 38?
Re: Am I Offending God? by beelon1020(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:

2. Yet another lie! What proof was given to you by God that you are born-again? According to scripture, you are given evidence that remains with you forever, can you please speak of the exact details of this proof that you were given when you become born again - John 3 vs 1 - 21 & Matthew 10 vs 34 - 38?
No man see God except through Christ Jesus..
recieve Christ into your life and do away with sin.. that’s all
Even the thief at the cross with Jesus got a free pass to heaven that very day he met Christ...
Stop confusing people about salvation... it’s only by confession with mouth and believing of heart, and leave the rest to God..
Who told you God is looking for mr perfect? He has gotten his perfect sacrifice which is the blood of Gesus Christ his only begotten son to stand for you and I and the rest of humanity to stand before him... anything more than this is from hell..
As for you, is very easy to spot peeps with demonic spirit like you, even the devil know bible more than the pastors but he fear the truth just like you...
Stop making it look like salvation is one hard work or thing to do...
If you quote me with senseless ideology about Salvation, I will ignore you..
Shalom!
Re: Am I Offending God? by beelon1020(m): 5:44pm On May 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Lol.. I missed a part out... here is it...
You are looking for evidence of being born again.. lol..
So you want God to be issuing certificate of born-again to us? Joker from the pit of hell..
Give your life to Jesus Christ and that’s all...
Re: Am I Offending God? by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On May 08, 2023
beelon1020:
■ No man see God except through Christ Jesus.. recieve Christ into your life and do away with sin.. that’s all
■ Even the thief at the cross with Jesus got a free pass to heaven that very day he met Christ...
■ Stop confusing people about salvation... it’s only by confession with mouth and believing of heart, and leave the rest to God..
■ Who told you God is looking for mr perfect?
■ He has gotten his perfect sacrifice which is the blood of Gesus Christ his only begotten son to stand for you and I and the rest of humanity to stand before him... anything more than this is from hell.. As for you, is very easy to spot peeps with demonic spirit like you, even the devil know bible more than the pastors but he fear the truth just like you...
■ Stop making it look like salvation is one hard work or thing to do... If you quote me with senseless ideology about Salvation, I will ignore you.. Shalom!
1. Did OP tell you that he wants to see God? undecided

2. Where exactly did Jesus Christ tell you that the thief on the cross got a free pass from Jesus Christ? Who feeds you people these lies for Pete's sake? undecided

3. I am afraid the confusion here is all yours since you seem chock full of lies that any attempt at a question seems to throw you into some sort of fit. I mean look at what you are saying here. So, basically, Jesus Christ lied when He instead said that unless a man be born again — born of water and born of the spirit — He cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. undecided

4. Who said anything about being perfect? OP clearly said that he is afraid he does not have the self-disciple and self-control to be a law-abiding citizen in the Kingdom of God at this time and OP is right that you do need to have serious self-discipline and self-control if you are going to be able to live your life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ every moment of every day of your life. [i]This isn't about perfection, but basic commonsense as you need the same in order to live as a law-abiding citizen of any decent country on this planet. [/i]OP is right in keeping away until he is sure. Even Jesus Christ warned people to count the cost just as OP is doing now in Luke 14 vs 25 - 33. undecided

5. Stop spewing hogwash! Jesus Christ was not a sacrifice but rather He was the Lamb of Passover — a feast — by which His followers are marked by His blood.

6. Jesus Christ Himself taught His followers that salvation is hard work when He revealed that only those who in fact do as His command will get, the first and the second salvation. Those who fall on the road side after entering in through the Gate are bound for eternal Damnation. These are the teachings of Jesus Christ which you apparently have nothing of, it seems. undecided
Re: Am I Offending God? by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On May 08, 2023
beelon1020:
■ Lol.. I missed a part out... here is it... You are looking for evidence of being born again.. lol..
So you want God to be issuing certificate of born-again to us? Joker from the pit of hell.. Give your life to Jesus Christ and that’s all...
1. God does issue you proof when you in fact become born again — born of water and born of Spirit— Jesus Christ said this to you in John 3 vs 1 - 21 & John 4 vs 2-18 & Matthew 10 vs 34 - 38. Or is Jesus Christ instead a liar to you? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's 76th Birthday: Youths To Hold 76-Hour Musical Concert / Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft / Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.