Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies (23878 Views)

Oronsaye Report: List Of Government Agencies To Be Scrapped, Merged, Relocated / Tinubu Considers Abdu Aboki As ICPC Chairman - Premium Times / Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by eedimo(m): 2:59pm On May 07, 2023
Oh
Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by Risingblue008(m): 3:00pm On May 07, 2023
Thief,
That's what tinibu is,
Thief,
If him like make him rule
If him like make him no rule,
All I knw is that,
He's a thief,
Thief

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by Lovenorth: 3:01pm On May 07, 2023
Nice step

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by HeroicMeastro: 3:06pm On May 07, 2023
GeneralPula:

But no where in the report did it says Tinubu said anything..
But, we dont want him to say anything, we want him to act in the best interest of the country immediately after he is sworn in

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by tete7000(m): 3:06pm On May 07, 2023
A month is even too much for a serious person to form a government according to Tinubu's aide. So in essence everyone is now agreeing indirectly that Buhari is the most unserious entity in the whole world, yet they imposed him on Nigeria for eight years and hailed him as the best to ever come out of this land. Awon eyan buruku.
Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by MrAgbako: 3:07pm On May 07, 2023
Racoon:
Most of the agencies of government existing today have duplicity of functions hence merging or scrapping them will be of great advantage to the cost of governance.
Racoon the chief wailer 😂

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by topatee: 3:09pm On May 07, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by Glory2DLamb(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2023
One General promised to quash insecurity in 100 days and 8 years later, the country actually went from frying pan to blazing fire. Now some people are touting Accountant for revamping of a dead economy. We are watching.
Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by Will123will: 3:11pm On May 07, 2023
God will help us. I support Tinubu and I pray for him to succeed.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by Ykc2(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2023
Tinubu accountant in drug or in what ?we are not talking about drugs here I beg you agbadorians
Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by lildush(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2023
Basic123:
GEJ and his Igbo advisers of then Anyim pius Anyim,Okonjo iweala and co are very stupid.

GEJ has lofty ideas!,set up 2 committee on restructuring, this oronsanye report and 2014 political conference. They submitted reports to him but the stupid drunkard never implemented any!...there js another report on JOHESU and NMA like that the guy never implement.

GEJ and BUHARI are waste,
I hope Tinubu will not follow suit!

Tinubu is a waste. Buhari is better than him.
Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by Father4all: 3:11pm On May 07, 2023
SpatialKing:

Not under any APC government....
Tinubu can't even dare it
.. Those agencies are the only ways they compensate their supporters and party faithful
waste because they did not make people jobless ABI? Clap for yourself
Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by Ajisebioyolaari: 3:12pm On May 07, 2023
The media is such a funny thing. Same thing was said when Buhari was about to be sworn in, Same thing was said during Jonathan's tenure. Speculating on behalf of any new government. It seems the media desperately wants the Oronsaye report implemented than anyone else.
Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by johnjose68: 3:13pm On May 07, 2023
airminem:
undecided
Festus Keyamo, but the government which you are part of till today haven't done any good about the Oronsaye Report.

The report will continue to gather massive dust because of your insincerity and transparency.

Assalamu alaikum!

May Allah Subhanahu Wataala help, guide, forgive, have mercy on us, protect us from hell fire and grant us jannatul fiddaus Amin!

Sabhul khair to all

Okay mummy
Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by WorldRichest: 3:13pm On May 07, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Tinubu is the last person that would want to cut government cost

He has an entourage of hungry people who are finding settlement

Even the current system won't be able to satisfy the battalion he is bringing

You go just die over nothing. The hungry people are the people who jumped into Mallam Audu’s trailer carrying cows from Bornu through Igbo land to Lagos to come and sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by WorldRichest: 3:16pm On May 07, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
The media is such a funny thing. Same thing was said when Buhari was about to be sworn in, Same thing was said during Jonathan's tenure. Speculating on behalf of any new government. It seems the media desperately wants the Oronsaye report implemented than anyone else.

So you are putting Tinubu in the same category as Buhari snd Goatluck
Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by odimbannamdi(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2023
If Jagaban truly wants to cut the cost of governance, he should begin by cutting the salaries and allowances of our lawmakers (Senate, HoR, HoA) by at least 50%.

That is a low hanging fruit that can be achieved easily and set a model of perseverance and understanding to the masses for the hard decisions he may take later. Then we will all understand and stand with him when he goes further to remove subsidy and merge agencies.
Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by Ajisebioyolaari: 3:23pm On May 07, 2023
WorldRichest:

So you are putting Tinubu in the same category as Buhari snd Goatluck
What does this comment have to do with my assertion? No, please make it make sense to me please.
Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by oxiide22(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2023
airminem:
undecided
Festus Keyamo, but the government which you are part of till today haven't done any good about the Oronsaye Report.

The report will continue to gather massive dust because of your insincerity and transparency.

Assalamu alaikum!

May Allah Subhanahu Wataala help, guide, forgive, have mercy on us, protect us from hell fire and grant us jannatul fiddaus Amin!

Sabhul khair to all
hajiya yaya hutu
Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by Basic123: 3:28pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:

Tinubu is a waste. Buhari is better than him.
Ikpeazu and obaseki are far better than Peter OBI
Peter OBI is a slowpoke, a wasted sperm

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by Dancebreaker: 3:29pm On May 07, 2023
I said in 2015 when APC/Buhari came on board that Nigerians should tighten their belt but they called us tanoids.
Meanwhile, some of these kids only heard about Buhari as military HoS from their parents and grandparents. Yet they refused to listen. Now Buhari don show dem shege. Luckily some of us knew what to expect and prepared well. grin cheesy

Now, 9ja need to finally scrap oil subsidy. Same subsidy removal they attacked us for supporting under GEJ. We need a unicameral parliament, we can't afford EFCC and ICPC together or any of those duplicated MDAs that produce no value for money.

But will a man who recommended hiring 50m youth into paramilitary to be feed on agbado and cassava have the balls to reduce govt waste, with burgeoning hangers-on who want to be compensated with political positions and job slots? shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by foleskay(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2023
Mere speculations. Shioor
Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by ufuosman(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2023
Alright
Al the best to tinubu govt

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by raddyworld: 3:37pm On May 07, 2023
I don't know why you people are shouting stolen mandate. It is what has being given to you and was taken by someone then u can call it a stolen mandate

At first obi was not announced as president-elect neither announced as winner of last election.
How is it a stolen mandate?
At least I believed some of you saying it are educated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by greatiyk4u(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2023
helinues:

Racoon, na this kind of comments we dey expect from you in the next 4 years. Condemn government when necessary and praise them when they have done good.

Praise for mere speculation?
When executed, what will he do then?
Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by helinues: 3:41pm On May 07, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Praise for mere speculation?
When executed, what will he do then?

Don't ask me dumbo question as you lots can never be satisfied

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by greatiyk4u(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2023
raddyworld:
I don't know why you people are shouting stolen mandate. It is what has being given to you and was taken by someone then u can call it a stolen mandate

At first obi was not announced as president-elect neither announced as winner of last election.
How is it a stolen mandate?
At least I believed some of you saying it are educated.

Many of us have Obi or votes which was allocated to Tinubu and INEC announced him PRESIDENT SELECT
Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by ruggedtimi(m): 3:49pm On May 07, 2023
Wetin concern ministry merging with the average Nigerian. Just stop embezzlement and we are fine. Rather create more avenue for job employment
Re: Tinubu Considers Oronsaye Report, May Merge Govt Agencies by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 07, 2023
helinues:

It's too early to wail, not even on Sunday morning.

Merging the agencies and prastatals together is the best way to go cos some of them are just repetition of other agencies in terms of what they do

I dont always agree with you but in this case i 100 percent agree with you. These agencies were just duplicate waste agencies used to settle some politician, they should all be merged to cut the waste and focus on only what is important

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC / Sokoto Govt Disbands Hisbah Commission / ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.