Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) (46380 Views)

US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg / Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested / Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by pacespot(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Hard to believe, but yes.
3 good times.
And the feelings are not what anyone should experience. But I won't go into details please.

Pleas can you share more details?

In my part, I've experienced feeling of extreme tiredness after a rigorous exercise. A tiredness that I feel like my breathing is fading and I'm just drowning away and I'm unable to control the situation but only hoping my body will resuscitate me back to take control. Sitting down is the best relaxing position for me at that moment, not lying down.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Morphinne: 11:31am On May 07, 2023
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by pacespot(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2023
seankafor:
you might have experienced NDE but that is nowhere near been dead..

No one actually knows how it feels to be dead untill one's dead.. and the dead has no business with the living neither has anyone had any form of communication with the dead

People die and come back from the dead, it is true. Cardiac arrest and coma are some examples
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by tnerro1(m): 11:35am On May 07, 2023
This is the only reason am against the Republican Party, why can’t sensible gun laws be introduced.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by ufotunang: 11:37am On May 07, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Republicans and gun loving idiots will never accept this.
...ok so what is the solution to this problems mass shooting... what advise and solution can you give for this mass shooting to reduce or stop
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by ufotunang: 11:38am On May 07, 2023
Felabrity:
there are over 300 million guns in US, more than their population
..ok so what is the solution to this Mass shooting ... And what advise or solution can you give for it to stop or reduce
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Oluwomonext212(m): 11:41am On May 07, 2023
The day that law was made wasn’t a good day for the American people, no matter how long, whatever you sow today will germinate and bring forth its fruits one day. Like you said, guns weren’t just approved today, but the time has come for the mistake they made to manifest, hence all the shootings. People get stabbed in the UK like you said, but how many? And how often ? Knife casualties can never be as much as gun casualties…. Therefore you can’t compare a marauding attack ( guns ) to a stabbing or knife attack, chances are always smaller for an hostile to perpetrate a stabbing attack unlike guns handler who can kill as many as possible in a minute. So I think revisiting the gun laws and possibly scrapped it will do them a lot of favor.

Allmiron:
I think they need to address the reason why the sick heads are shooting, it's not as if nah yesterday Dem legalize guns in USA, why the incessant killings so rampant lately, if they were able to get rid of guns,those crackhead will look for something else to carry out the act, ppl get stabbed in the UK, should they ban knives too? They're not ready for the conversation yet, trust me when they're ready they'll address it. They're merely playing politics with the matter, and giving the nutheads free airtime, that'll motivate another sicko to carry gun the next day, trust me ppl get shot every seconds in the USA, na few dey make it to the news. Imagine someone losing their lives cos Dem mistakenly ring the wrong bell or enter the wrong vehicle. It's a shit show.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Sparkle777(f): 11:44am On May 07, 2023
Allmiron:
fy1, there's nothing like Hell or Heaven all nah myth. Just type rip and move on.

I see sense is far from you, oya, coman and force me to your stuupid beliefs naa, come and type for me, since you are omnipresence...sillyy kids on NL.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Gaabasky: 11:45am On May 07, 2023
One of the reasons I don't like that deranged country
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by linearity: 11:46am On May 07, 2023
Watcharena:
you can't compare 1 trillion dollar defence budget and the little allowance in the name of defence budget .Better soup na money kill am

Local Police don’t draw from defense budget. Defense budgets are strictly for the military.

These first line responders like these are sponsored and financed by their local towns/cities and county aka LGA. Some don’t even have the reach of State Police.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 11:47am On May 07, 2023
sad
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Allmiron: 11:47am On May 07, 2023
Oluwomonext212:
The day that law was made wasn’t a good day for the American people, no matter how long, whatever you sow today will germinate and bring forth its fruits one day. Like you said, guns weren’t just approved today, but the time has come for the mistake they made to manifest, hence all the shootings. People get stabbed in the UK like you said, but how many? And how often ? Knife casualties can never be as much as gun casualties…. Therefore you can’t compare a marauding attack ( guns ) to a stabbing or knife attack, chances are always smaller for an hostile to perpetrate a stabbing attack unlike guns handler who can kill as many as possible in a minute. So I think revisiting the gun laws and possibly scrapped it will do them a lot of favor.

You don't get my points here bro, I'm not comparing UK knives violence to US shooting, what I'm trying to say is that even if they ban the guns (which is impossible), those sick people will find another way to do their evil act. The first thing that needs to be addressed is "why are these sickos in a hurry to die and take others along with them" that's my point

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Allmiron: 11:51am On May 07, 2023
Sparkle777:

I see sense is far from you, oya, coman and force me to your stuupid beliefs naa, come and type for me, since you are omnipresence...sillyy kids on NL.
this is why I curse ppl, I passed my message across with no insult, now you dey insult me, you're showing an extremist traits, you're no different from suicide bombers, cos if you have the opportunity you'd do the same to defend your mythical faith. Your father is probably still feeding your assss, and you're still an undergraduate if you passed through skull at all. Me and your papa na age mates, pass this phone to him, I need to ask him why he failed as a father, cos you lack morals. Na ogun go kee and your entire generation. Onishorire, oloribu omo ofo
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Rdfactor(m): 11:51am On May 07, 2023
juman:
See the pictures of dead people.
I am shaking right now.
Why american situation is different from all other advanced countries?
Vote out all bad politicians.

The gun isn't the problem, it's y'all. The gun doesn't operate itself, guess who operate the gun? Biden will readily say one thing about the 2nd amendment and the Republicans (even some of his Most trusted allies in the Democrats) are ready to fry him or roast him alive for all the sufferings reminding him why 2nd amendment is from God and even Satan cannot amend it.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Rdfactor(m): 11:52am On May 07, 2023
Allmiron:
fy1, there's nothing like Hell or Heaven all nah myth. Just type rip and move on.

You wrong, I'm sorry
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by ednut1(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2023
Tadadobe:

USA is the biggest and the greatest country in the world. All other countries, like Canada, are mainly derivatives. What happen in the US control what happen in other advanced countries

I'm sure you're already preparing to leave Canada and go to the US because you've realized Canada is a dead country and there's a higher probability of you succeeding in America fairly better
I already earn 6 figures in Canada. Like i said before my company HQ is in the usa. If opportunity arises i will move there and still move back to Canada later. Nigerian and Canada passport don do me. I will work in Singapore, australia, UAE or swiss if the money is right. If footballers can move to china and Saudi for money why can’t ordinary ednut move to USA if it adds 30k to 40k usd extra to his current salary 🤣🤣. Last response to you as you are just a frustrated troll. Got off my mention

3 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by SAD007(m): 11:54am On May 07, 2023
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by bonnyhope: 11:57am On May 07, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
I dont consider this as mass shooting.. This is cultism play in Nigeria

Southern kaduna is mass shooting..

What of Benue, Zamfara

This one na only 7 people
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by ufotunang: 11:58am On May 07, 2023
God1000:
Another day in America, sadly so many states in US are not ready to address this problem especially the republican controlled states, president Biden has tried his best, he can't do it alone, he's even opposed by the republicans in the Congress

I don't know why they love guns more than themselves.

Racism and gun violence is the reason I fear USA, though I admire them for being the most powerful and advanced nation on earth.
...ok so what is the solution to this Mass shooting.. how can it be stopped
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by EmeraldEmperor(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2023
Sorry America
How the Mighty have fallen
Blablubluu
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Watcharena: 11:59am On May 07, 2023
linearity:

Local Police don’t draw from defense budget. Defense budgets are strictly for the military.

These first line responders like these are sponsored and financed by their local towns/cities and county aka LGA. Some don’t even have the reach of State Police.
but it all about financing
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Cutehector(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2023
sukkot:
afghanistan is safer than usa. usa and imo state is neck and neck grin
go and stay in afghanistan na.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Lovenorth: 12:01pm On May 07, 2023
fergie001:
Shooter gunned down
The terrorist gunned down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Tbasicme: 12:01pm On May 07, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
I dont consider this as mass shooting.. This is cultism play in Nigeria

Southern kaduna is mass shooting..

I don't think Nigeria is as worse as this. Where a person will enter shopping mall and start shooting sporadically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by sukkot: 12:02pm On May 07, 2023
Cutehector:
go and stay in afghanistan na.
grin
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Allmiron: 12:03pm On May 07, 2023
Rdfactor:

You wrong, I'm sorry
I wasn't forcing my opinion on you.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by ufotunang: 12:04pm On May 07, 2023
flexyrule:
This is becoming like an everyday news.
You can't beat a child, and expect him not to cry.

You can't flood everywhere with guns, relax gun acquisition and ownership laws, and expect to have peaceful neighbourhoods.

You can't plant maize and expect to harvest cocoyam.

Same way you can't have Tinubu as a president, and Godswill Akpabio as senate president, and expect checks and balances.

Naaaahhhhhh
....the USA government have to cancel, remove the law in their Constitution that gives their citizens the right to acquire and own guns..and also close down those shops that sells guns in USA..this is the solution
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by nairalanda1(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2023
prof22:
You made alot of sense

The thing is, most Americans support some form of gun ownership. Even many of those who support gun control usually mean 'keeping guns away from bad people, and the mentally ill'.

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by babajero(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2023
holocron:
USA. U people are terrorists unto yourself. No need for external terrorists.
How are you sure it is not the external muslim terrorists that are carrying out the killings in America, just to make sure there are no peace in the world like they have always swore.

All these countries opening their borders to mass muslim migrations will soon regret it just as Nigeria and other African countries are regretting it.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by coputa(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2023
MasterJayJay:
This is not news.

It is normal in USA.

If America refuses to kill 2nd amendment, 2nd amendment will continue to kill them.

More than 350 million guns in circulation in USA. Disaster is inevitable.
That's where America got it all wrong.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by ufotunang: 12:08pm On May 07, 2023
Felabrity:
If dem legalize gun for Nigeria, Nigeria will be emptied in 2 days

Especially Lagos

Rip
.. nigeria will be worse if they legalize gun....a lot of frustrated, annoying people everywhere in naija due to the bad economy.... hunger poverty hardship
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by sukkot: 12:10pm On May 07, 2023
A very popular well known nairalander was gunned down on the cold mean streetz of chiraq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

China Stages Massive ‘taiwan Invasion’ Drills(Pix, Video) / President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV / Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.