Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) (46387 Views)

US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg / Mass Shooting At Serbian School, 9 Dead, 7 Injured.14-year-old Shooter Arrested / Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Watcharena: 12:10pm On May 07, 2023
babajero:
How are you sure it is not the external muslim terrorists that are carrying out the killings in America, just to make sure there are no peace in the world like they have always swore.

All these countries opening their borders to mass muslim migrations will soon regret it just as Nigeria and other African countries are regretting it.
if that is the case US doesn't need to leave their country to go and fight terrorism thousand of miles away from their land , they can stay and fight it from home. They way things are going right now it seems it is safer to liv in Iran and in US

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by juman(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2023
Rdfactor:

The gun isn't the problem, it's y'all. The gun doesn't operate itself, guess who operate the gun? Biden will readily say one thing about the 2nd amendment and the Republicans (even some of his Most trusted allies in the Democrats) are ready to fry him or roast him alive for all the sufferings reminding him why 2nd amendment is from God and even Satan cannot amend it.

America suppose to be the greatest country in the world and the finest democracy in the world.
The voters should vote out the politicians that stop the constitution amendment.
The voters should know their responsibilities. They are the bosses of the politicians.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by kelvindj98: 12:13pm On May 07, 2023
Okealaaye:
Going to America these days is not unlike contemplating suicide! Russia, China, Iran and North Korea needn't fret about how to overcome the US dominance in world affairs, because by the time the youths of America finish killing everyone there will be no foe to contend with.
I swear. There is no world power or terrorist organisation more able to destroy America than its own citizens

2 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 07, 2023
kelvindj98:

I swear. There is no world power or terrorist organisation more able to destroy America than its own citizens
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Kobicove(m): 12:23pm On May 07, 2023
Crazy white people!

Why would a reasonable person shoot a defenseless 5 year old?! angry

2 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by tete7000(m): 12:28pm On May 07, 2023
America is a scary place to live. You can just go to a mall and be shot dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Mogajunior(m): 12:28pm On May 07, 2023
Westerhoffe:
cry
See how that little girl's head was emptied!
Why are some people this heartless and wicked?

All the killed would struggle to wake up, struggle to open their eyes, the intense desperation to move any part of their body!
The intense feeling of wishing someone would shake them rigorously so that they can wake up!
That extreme feeling of fear of, "What's happening? Why can't I move my body?
Why can't I wake up?

I know these feelings… because I've experienced it thrice!

Just stop killing people because you don't know what you're putting them through!!!

cry cry crycry
How about sharing one of your stories.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Soulvein: 12:29pm On May 07, 2023
digithub:
They need to do something about the violent and crazy Video Games out there. Sometimes these games affect the growth of these kids making them psychopaths as they grow older.
You are right on this. Same thing can be said about their horror movies.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Iolo(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Somany sick people in this crazy world.

This reminds me of Eminem's song Darkness.

Sad...

This song was inspired by the Vegas shootings. Eminem is a very good story teller in that regard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by greypencils: 12:41pm On May 07, 2023
The US is just starting. Most mass killers are suicidal. They have a death wish. Having a gun just gives them the sudden urge not to die alone but to take as many people as possible along.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 07, 2023
Antipob777:

You wont read message well and you rush to comment.
Go school you won't go. Illiteracy is indeed a disease.

What has Fulani herdsmen got to do with thread.

May God deliver you from tribalism.
Wats de different between the Mass Shooting and Killings Fulani Herdsmen and Bokoharam are doin in Nigeria than that of Texas USA
No be Desame Killings??

Is ESN and UGM doin Mass Shooting on Top Civilian Lives
Der Main Targets is Fulani Herdsmen and Criminal Security Operatives dat ar Extorting the Citizens in SouthEast

2 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Teeroyzimma: 12:57pm On May 07, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
I wish Fire Arms are legal in Nigeria, that girl yesterday just f'cked with me and went free.

Ohhh I love America. A little frustration, don't worry, pick up your gun and show the world you are angry. SIMPLE

I trust my area Father, Tinubu will legalise fire arms comes may 29, I need to let people know each time am sad.
Raise the street down 😂😂😂
this one has clearly never been shot with an AK
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by ibkayee(f): 12:59pm On May 07, 2023
sukkot:
A very popular well known nairalander was gunned down on the cold mean streetz of chiraq
I remember when that happened, chilling. May his soul RIP
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by linearity: 1:01pm On May 07, 2023
Watcharena:
but it all about financing

Agreed, but not so much on this case.

In fact, it was a lone local Police officer who was at the mall for personal reasons that eliminated the shooter before the Calvary arrived from the local police unit.

In some cases, armed conceal carry civilians at the scene or close by take care of the situation before the police arrives.

Guns are so ubiquitous in the USA today such that every square meter of the population that is at least one gun with a vast majority of them concealed carry.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Teeroyzimma: 1:01pm On May 07, 2023
Allmiron:
You're misinformed, have you heard about "Chi-Raq" I mean Chicago, you won't last 2mins. Texas dey learn work. Even Andrew Tate wonder why people still lives in Chi-Raq, no dey watch only CNN, Gun menace na national problem not restricted to red States alone.
lol Chi-Raq is only unsafe for gang members let's be real, same as how Lagos and Benin is unsafe for Cultists
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by sukkot: 1:01pm On May 07, 2023
ibkayee:

I remember when that happened, chilling. May his soul RIP
yeah crazy stuff. here today gone tomorrow .

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Westerhoffe(m): 1:03pm On May 07, 2023
Tadadobe:

No, she wasn't dead. When you die, you die. No one dead can get raised back to life. It's too gross and experience to see and unseen.

She was dead.
Her testimony of where she was, what she saw, what she heard and what she saw before she woke up confirmed it.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Westerhoffe(m): 1:04pm On May 07, 2023
gladdensir:

That was sleep paralysis, wasn't it?

I've had several sleep paralysis.
There was a night I saw whatever is that is behind it with both eyes.

But these ain't sleep paralysis.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Westerhoffe(m): 1:05pm On May 07, 2023
eroticecstasy:

Your description of the feelings is 100% accurate.
Hmmmm, it's well

If you've had it, you'd understand.

1 Like

Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Westerhoffe(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2023
OloyeVIII:

You weren't killed man! if i kill you, there's no coming back..

That's why I don't bother explaining some things.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Westerhoffe(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2023
RenegadeX:

This thing you described is horrifying. I have never experienced it but I know exactly what you are talking about

It's very horrifying. I tell you it is.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by obinna58(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2023
Entanglement:
why you asking stupid question undecided
She had to die because some pyscho shoot her Dumbo! undecided
If something like this continues to happen then it’s morally right to say humanity needs to go extinct

A little girl don’t have to die in such brutal pain
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Allmiron: 1:18pm On May 07, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
lol Chi-Raq is only unsafe for gang members let's be real, same as how Lagos and Benin is unsafe for Cultists
lol, go and watch videos on YouTube, you'll know better. It's nothing compare to Lagos or Benin, wait Lagos lol.

Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:18pm On May 07, 2023
ufotunang:
...ok so what is the solution to this problems mass shooting... what advise and solution can you give for this mass shooting to reduce or stop
You gave the solution already. I am just pointing out to you the obstacles as to why that will not be possible.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Entanglement: 1:19pm On May 07, 2023
obinna58:

If something like this continues to happen then it’s morally right to say humanity needs to go extinct

A little girl don’t have to die in such brutal pain
extinction and understament!
We are in a blink of extinction! Thank God for Christ

2 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by infogeneral: 1:22pm On May 07, 2023
"Overseas, yeah, we tryna stop terrorism,
But we still got terrorists here livin'
In the USA.."
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by ibkayee(f): 1:23pm On May 07, 2023
sukkot:
yeah crazy stuff. here today gone tomorrow .
I just found out another nlander died this year, I didn't interact with her much but I admired her from afar and thought she was so cool, this was when I first joined. This is so sad
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by OloyeVIII: 1:23pm On May 07, 2023
Westerhoffe:

That's why I don't bother explaining some things.
mind if i try?
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Killermamba: 1:24pm On May 07, 2023
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by sukkot: 1:25pm On May 07, 2023
ibkayee:

I just found out another nlander died this year, I didn't interact with her much but I admired her from afar and thought she was so cool, this was when I first joined. This is so sad
she got killed or illness ? whats the username
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by ibkayee(f): 1:27pm On May 07, 2023
sukkot:
she got killed or illness ? whats the username
Illness, Gamine.
Re: Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) by Dexy4yah(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2023
Iolo:

This song was inspired by the Vegas shootings. Eminem is a very good story teller in that regard.
Exactly, Eminem is good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

China Stages Massive ‘taiwan Invasion’ Drills(Pix, Video) / President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV / Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.