Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Hunger Strike On The Increase - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hunger Strike On The Increase (276 Views)

The Ondo Food Bank Of Amb. Samuel Egunjobi And Vision For Zero Hunger In Africa / Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large / Implication Of Current Nationwide Strike On Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hunger Strike On The Increase by altruisticlomo(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2023
Please I need your help my amiable people my family is going through a difficult time even to feed now is an Herculean task for us and as a matter of fact I'm the first born of my family. Pls any amount just for sustainance please am begging everyone. 1442234783, access bank. Agenes Emmanuel Monday. May God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 2023 Mf375 Tractor Is Available For Sale / Young Goat Ready For New Home In Otta Ogun St / Which Agro Product Buying And Reselling Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.