Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nigeria Became Almost Dead Under Buhari – Ogunbanwo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Became Almost Dead Under Buhari – Ogunbanwo (11432 Views)

How Nigeria Became Poverty Champions By Dr Jaiyesimi / Revealed: How Eastern Nigeria Became The Fastest Growing Economy Before The War! / Babatunde Ogunbanwo: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians On Security – Anglican Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Became Almost Dead Under Buhari – Ogunbanwo by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:57pm On May 07, 2023
franchasofficia:
Tinubu's failure will start the day he appoints:

El Rufai
Ganduje
Nyesome Wike
Chimaraoke Nnamani
Bayo Onanuga
Nuhu Ribadu and co into his government.

There is no rocket science there, once he start compensating the political criminals and terrorists that helped him rig and win, then his regime is finished.

This was one of the things that killed Buhari's regime and Tinubu is about the make same costly mistake of trying to compensate criminals that helped him rig and win.
You people should stop all these rigged nonsense?
Did some people rig for Obi or not?
Did some people rig for Atiku or not?

It's impossible for any smart politicians not to work with allies and people who worked for him to succeed. You don't go about creating enemies with people of influence and expect to be successful.
USE YOUR HEAD.
Re: Nigeria Became Almost Dead Under Buhari – Ogunbanwo by franchasofficia: 7:05pm On May 07, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

You people should stop all these rigged nonsense?
Did some people rig for Obi or not?
Did some people rig for Atiku or not?

It's impossible for any smart politicians not to work with allies and people who worked for him to succeed. You don't go about creating enemies with people of influence and expect to be successful.
USE YOUR HEAD.
For Nigeria to achieve its full potential as a nation, election rigging must be reduced to the barest insignificant minimum in order for Nigerian people to elect and decide who governs them, if not, Nigeria will continue to run in a cycle.

So let's stop celebrating mediocre because it favors us at the time.

If we continue to praise election riggers and so called men of political influence who uses their influence to rig election and install who they want against Nigerian people's majority wish, then Nigerian leaders will never see any reason to be accountable to the Nigerian people since the Nigerian people have no say in how they come into power.

No modern nation becomes truly prosperous by allowing election rigging and other leadership corruption like it occurs in Nigeria.

I am very successful in what I do and can be categorized as rich class, and I can boldly say I don't mingle with criminals or roll with criminals with influence just to become successful.

Anyway, we all have our standard in life
Re: Nigeria Became Almost Dead Under Buhari – Ogunbanwo by blacknp(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2023
successmatters:
We warned them as far back as 2014, they thought they were doing us, now who's losing and wailing? grin
As usual, you are the Loser & Wailer again.

I guess you want us to believe that it is because of President Buhari & APC that you are still in poverty?
Re: Nigeria Became Almost Dead Under Buhari – Ogunbanwo by djon78(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2023
ebenholer2:

TINUBU is a resource locator and not as daft as BUHARI, he may not be as strong health-wise but always loaded with ideas on how to put up viable team without ethnic biased mindset.
But the people he will always be afraid of now is IGBOS cos they never stopped showing their stern hatred for him. And now appointing ministers from that end can be so hard for him now to do cos they can stay as bait to harm him.

I don't even think igbos are Tinubus main problem

He has a lot to get from them
By the way I am Igbo

The North may even strike Tinubu if he doesn't play to there games

Check history southern presidents always fell out with the North, Obj did, they played Sharia card
Jonathan did, they played bokoharam card and nailed him

What will the igbos do
Which power do we even control in Nigeria?
It's more about all these ethnic nonsense

Tinubu should learn from past presidents including Buhari
Try and get the best hands on board
That's what really matters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Became Almost Dead Under Buhari – Ogunbanwo by 43Ronin: 7:35pm On May 07, 2023
The problem.of igbos is that they are more mentally advanced than most tribes in Nigeria including yoruba and that is why they are hated. was it not this same igbos that yorubas were mocking and calling 5% they allowed tribalism to becloud their sophisticated sense now they are suffering it more than before. SW that used to be a very peaceful place is now riddled with cultism killings, fulani herdsmen killings, kidnapping and banditry even in Lagos. Now was voting buhari worth it for Yorubas?
Re: Nigeria Became Almost Dead Under Buhari – Ogunbanwo by Charly68: 7:42pm On May 07, 2023
We pray for brilliant and visionary leaders henceforth..
Re: Nigeria Became Almost Dead Under Buhari – Ogunbanwo by easytig(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2023
Far better than that idiot (buhari)that is suppose to be using stick to control cow in the bush, buhari is a bloody dunce,stark illiterate wey no get sense
djon78:

I don't believe Tinubu will do worse than Buhari

I believe Tinubu will bring a lot of economic relief, he is much sound economic and intelligent Wise
Re: Nigeria Became Almost Dead Under Buhari – Ogunbanwo by orisa37: 12:03pm On May 08, 2023
NIGERIA IS IN THE MORGUE, UNTIL BY GOD'S MIRACLE, TINUBU BRINGS HER OUT OF THE MORGUE TO REVIVE HER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DPR Blames Marketers As Petrol Scarcity Worsens - PUNCH / Special Announcement: Inauguration Of Pdp National Campaign Council / Senate, Presidency Clash Looms Over Projects’ Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.