Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria (3994 Views)

Delta Killings: Military Sets To Build Barracks In Okuama / Wike & Akpabio Banter At The Commissioning Of Police Barracks In Rivers / Governor Emmanuel Inaugurates Projects At Army Barracks In Abak L. G. A...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by Saao(m): 3:58pm On May 07, 2023
Pierohandsome:
They don't cast votes in military barracks,neither do military men vote.

I am obedient,but this claim is false
lol they did vote in the barracks. Not all military are on duty during election and they are civilians in the barracks as well e.g their wives and grown up children
Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by Zooposki(f): 3:59pm On May 07, 2023
Na wa o. This Tinubu na real thief o. Omo.
Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2023
Exc2000:

Will you shut the fvck up and listen to correction

Soldiers, And all Armed forces do not vote and no polling unit in Military barracks

If them born you well as a Obi supporter stake 10k down and show me any Military or Police barracks that had polling unit after all INEC published all 130,000 poling unit

Both of you are saying the same thing. Close to the barracks. Why the insults?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by VinnyBaba: 4:05pm On May 07, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Oga I am a barrack boy. Military men don't vote, neither do they cast votes in military barracks. Polling units may be stationed close to military barracks,but not in the barracks

Wat are you Saying?😕

Is it NOT the same Thing? 😏
Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by successmatters(m): 4:07pm On May 07, 2023
Pierohandsome:

So, the wife's and children of soldiers cannot vote too?

Liar.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by VinnyBaba: 4:08pm On May 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Both of you are saying the same thing. Close to the barracks. Why the insults?

That Guy's statement is Annoying. 😕

Let's say Elections is held by the side of a Police Station,
Someone can say Elections was held in the Police Station. sad
Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by juman(m): 4:11pm On May 07, 2023
There was a polling unit near a house where god live, obi won.
All the angels voted for him, even god went out and voted for him.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

That Guy's statement is Annoying. 😕

Let's say Elections is held by the side of a Police Station,
Someone can say Elections was held in the Police Station. sad
It's different. But I have seen his comment saying close to the gate which is an admission of same. Even the person that said Obi won them must have calculated based on that. Since it's mostly army that vote there.
Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by OsunOriginal: 4:23pm On May 07, 2023
Obi's supporters and their very petty watery brains. So, you're saying the military prefers Obi and therefore, may not allow Tinubu's inauguration.

The dumbos forget the military is not a homogeneous group. We have igbos, yorubas, hausas, muslims, christians, etc among them. Wetin concerns a hausa miliary man with an IPOB candidate?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by successmatters(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2023
OsunOriginal:
Obi's supporters and their very petty watery brains. So, you're saying the military prefers Obi and therefore, may not allow Tinubu's inauguration.

The dumbos forget the military is a homogeneous group. We have igbos, yorubas, hausas, muslims, christians, etc among them. Wetin concerns a hausa miliary man with an IPOB candidate?

Apart from a person with mental problem, nobody can arrive at the words in bold.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by Pierohandsome: 4:45pm On May 07, 2023
successmatters:

So, the wife's and children of soldiers cannot vote too?

Liar.
Yes
Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2023
Military barracks are not only for the military,
their wives, children and other people stay in barracks
Pierohandsome:

Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by IamANigerianMan: 6:23pm On May 07, 2023
Pierohandsome:
military men don't vote. They are not allowed to cast votes by the military authority. But I still believe it is not illegal to vote. But they are not allowed to
Stop this they are polling unit in the barracks, Obi won in apapa baracks. Military votes, who told you they don't vote..... My inlaw , my elder brother are soldier and they voted for OBI in the last election , which paragraph or section in Nigeria Constitution exclude military from voting ... Stop misleading people .

2 Likes

Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by tafabaloo(m): 7:01pm On May 07, 2023
What about Civil Defence and the Police barracks ?
What's so special about votes cast in military barracks ?

It's only in Africa that military and security agents are regarded as special people, which has tremendously encourage impunity among their rank and file.

1 Like

Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:11pm On May 07, 2023
Serving military do not vote,but retired solders and police do in civilized nations,you are not yet civilized nigerians both leaders and d leadangry
Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by Pierohandsome: 8:18pm On May 07, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Stop this they are polling unit in the barracks, Obi won in apapa baracks. Military votes, who told you they don't vote..... My inlaw , my elder brother are soldier and they voted for OBI in the last election , which paragraph or section in Nigeria Constitution exclude military from voting ... Stop misleading people .
Do you have comprehension issues or what?
Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by Bundaweber: 8:53pm On May 07, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Oga I am a barrack boy. Military men don't vote, neither do they cast votes in military barracks. Polling units may be stationed close to military barracks,but not in the barracks

true!! i grew up at tamandu barracks and voting was not done in the barracks but outside and the military personnel did not vote

1 Like

Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by Achobaisiochu: 9:01pm On May 07, 2023
Pierohandsome:

Why do you talk what you don't know, there are many polling units in Nigeria that are inside either military or police barrack.
What of police barrack polling unit in Lagos?
So you mean police men or military men don't have voters card? If they do, they're eligible to vote except you are on duty that very day.

1 Like

Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by bdon12: 10:03pm On May 07, 2023
Pierohandsome:

Says who?they do cast vote in barracks
Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 07, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Who told you military men don't vote? Polling units are station near the barracks not inside.

1 Like

Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by odigbosky(m): 10:33pm On May 07, 2023
Feintline:
Yes he did. A research was carried out on election results in Military formations in the 36 states and FCT and their surroundings.

PODATTI won over 90% of the votes .

Bare it in mind that these are places where election rigging, destrotlying ballot papers , thuggery and all that oluomo activities are near impossible.

My polling unit is in a military Barack and there are two of such in that Barack

2 Likes

Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by Altern8tor: 10:43pm On May 07, 2023
Pierohandsome:

U must be drunk,,my wife's polling unit was inside navy barracks Ojo lagos...say wat u know

1 Like

Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:51am On May 08, 2023
OsunOriginal:

The dumbos forget the military is not a homogeneous group. We have igbos, yorubas, hausas, muslims, christians, etc among them. Wetin concerns a hausa miliary man with an IPOB candidate?

Nobody inferred that in this thread. Only you. It just has to be a Tinubu supporter and ballot box snatcher that will imagine the unthinkable
Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 1:14am On May 08, 2023
Feintline:

Liar.
Elections are very well cast in Military formations and surroundings.

Where in your constitution did it say military or their families should not vote.
All these fake lamidi obidients.

Your Illiteracy drips everywhere.

They are talking of military barracks, you interject with military formation.

Do you know difference between barracks and formation? Olodo!
Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by slam7000(m): 1:16am On May 08, 2023
successmatters:

Apart from a person with mental problem, nobody can arrive at the words in bold.

There are lots of mentally ill people here on Nairaland. I wonder how his twisted and schizophrenic brain came up with the bolded.

Someone claimed to have lived in the barrack and said that members of the armed forces do not vote and that there are no polling stations inside the barracks but instead such polling units are located outside the barrack gates or close by…

They’ve agreed that polling units are not located inside the barrack quarters but outside of it yet they’ve been arguing back and forth.
Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by Enice(m): 7:47am On May 08, 2023
Achobaisiochu:
Why do you talk what you don't know, there are many polling units in Nigeria that are inside either military or police barrack.
What of police barrack polling unit in Lagos?
So you mean police men or military men don't have voters card? If they do, they're eligible to vote except you are on duty that very day.
if a military, police or whatever doesn't have rights to his movements, how will he/she vote. You registered in polling unit A, then on election Day, you're posted to man polling unit Z, how will you vote? If you can disenfranchise one person this way, then a commanding officer with interest can be selective and disenfranchise a group. You can see why the forces are not allowed to vote!
Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by Feintline: 10:39am On May 08, 2023
MetaPhysical:

Your Illiteracy drips everywhere.

They are talking of military barracks, you interject with military formation.

Do you know difference between barracks and formation? Olodo!
Tinubu white powder don soak dis one brain.
Re: Obi Won The Presidential Election In Almost All Military Barracks In Nigeria by Feintline: 10:40am On May 08, 2023
odigbosky:

My polling unit is in a military Barack and there are two of such in that Barack

Just ignore them. White powder has destroyed their brains.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mysterious Red Glowing Light Over The Eastern Part Of Nigeria / Sunset In Enugu This Evening (pictures) / Where Elections Won’t Hold !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.