Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Kanye West Explains Why He’s JEALOUS Of Jewish Culture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kanye West Explains Why He’s JEALOUS Of Jewish Culture (284 Views)

Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God / If Yahweh Is The Only God, Who Is He Jealous Of? / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Explains Why He’s JEALOUS Of Jewish Culture by MindHacker9009(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2023
I'm not surprised after I read this: Isaiah 49:6 "I will also make you a light for the Gentiles that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”

But Gentiles following the invented Jesus Christ invented by the Roman Empire about 2000 years ago have turned this around to suit themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8EW1YbKJRw
Re: Kanye West Explains Why He’s JEALOUS Of Jewish Culture by illicit(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2023
So he is no longer a Christian

(1) (Reply)

Faith / Can I Ask For Refund Of My Tithe? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.