Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Different South African Tribes - Culture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Different South African Tribes (67336 Views)

South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors / Meet The African Tribes That Offers Wife To Guests / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different South African Tribes by 1Sharon(f): 4:11pm On May 09, 2023
Lionessza6:

Mental laziness. They are waiting for the whole of Africa to unite and be one country * again* ......I don't know where these deluded pan- africans got the idea that we were ever one or one country grin. There is no way that you can turn a continent with so much diversity into a country unless you're looking for un-ending wars and centuries of chaos. We are just too different.

Thank you. It's easier to talk and moan than do anything.

If the whole of Africa was to be one big country, 10 simultaneous civil wars will break out the next day.🤣Africa has always been different and divided, along tribal lines

Where have you been?

3 Likes

Re: Different South African Tribes by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 09, 2023
That's nice.. smiley smiley smiley
Evidenx:
The most peaceful tribe I know are the xhosa people.

The most aggressive and stubborn are the Zulu

The most educated is the Venda tribe.

These are from personal experience.
Re: Different South African Tribes by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Whether you like the Zulu, Xhosa, or Tswana, I don't mind because I love all my SA tribes.

We're a one big family... If you like them, then I'm happy for them.. smiley smiley smiley

Now I love all SA tribes, how many tribes you know in Nigeria?
Re: Different South African Tribes by nwetadinobi042(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2023
I can no longer appreciate being a Nigerian, it's no longer funny being a Nigerian especially with the way Nigeria is now and the way it's going now.[b][/b]
Samantha124:
Appreciate who you are first before you can wish to become like other people.
Re: Different South African Tribes by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 09, 2023
Thank you for correcting him... Mandela used to occasionally dress in his native Xhosa attires, I guess they didn't pay much attention to that.
9japarrot:

That's what every non south African would think but is wrong... Mandela was actually from the Xhosa tribe
Re: Different South African Tribes by AbBlackLaw: 4:13pm On May 09, 2023
[Qquote author=Samantha124 post=122987253]1. And lastly, the indigenous people of SA, the Khoisan.[/quote]

The gods must be crazy on my mind🤔
Re: Different South African Tribes by 1Sharon(f): 4:14pm On May 09, 2023
baralatie:

Well Gambia is just one
Also serria Leone and liberia

You are wrong again! Don't you do a quick Google before making your statements?
Re: Different South African Tribes by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 09, 2023
Smart guy.. smiley smiley smiley
Stegano:
The lady with the recorded biggest ass was Sarah Baartman, and she was Khoikhoi. So the title of the biggest ass belongs to the Khoikhoi tribe.
Re: Different South African Tribes by lildush(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2023
Zonefree:
Forget patriotism, South Africa get fine girls abeg.

See fine tall girl with tender skin.
No bleaching
No toothpick legs
No burnt knuckles like PH bolé
No protruded belly as a result of excess goat meat pepper soup and catfish pepper soup coupled with Smirnoff ice and hollandia yoghurt.

Nigerian girls are mostly short like fire hydrant. You hardly see a tall and pretty Nigerian girl.

God bless South African girls for me abeg. See as girl set and fresh like today's bread. kiss kiss kiss

Forget about the freshness.. almost all of Dem are infected with HIV
Re: Different South African Tribes by nwetadinobi042(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2023
Since i have been a Nigerian, since i was born in this land, i haven't seen anything worth appreciating in this land, moreover its worst now that i regret that i have someone like the current president ever ruling me and the president elect who is coming to rule me. I just want to run away from this land. The land has no hope for the common man.
Samantha124:
Appreciate who you are first before you can wish to become like other people.
Re: Different South African Tribes by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2023
Samantha124:
1. Xhosa
SA are very useless people
Re: Different South African Tribes by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 09, 2023
Those other tribes are also recognized here in SA and their languages are recognized as official languages.
Lithiumite:

Yes that why they are regarded as eswatini so are the sothos of Lesotho,swana of Botswana,......I think she included other countries in southern Africa other than SA as we know it,she even included the Swazi's from you know where.
Re: Different South African Tribes by Lvgirl: 4:21pm On May 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Is your tribe also a yeye tribe? Or do they also show their breasts?

Go joor , be covering big breast
Yeye people
Re: Different South African Tribes by oluxy(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2023
Samantha124:
It seems like most of y'all usually assume that all black South Africans are Zulus, when that is not true. We have 10 different tribes here and each tribe is different from the other. I don't know how many times I was called a Zulu here.. grin grin grin

So I thought I should list the tribes for you guys.

2. Tsonga.

South African are just good outside but deadly inside. The attitudes inside is pretty deadly and hardened heart.

Be beauty of SA is just on the flesh but no beauty in the heart.
Re: Different South African Tribes by samuelson06(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2023
Samantha124:
1. Xhosa

How about those that used to show breazt and puzzy for free? I can't find them here. I want to look breazt and puzzy.
Re: Different South African Tribes by Lionessza6(f): 4:25pm On May 09, 2023
SIRTee15:

So it's true that only Khoisan are the true indigenes of South Africa.
Then why are u threatening whites to leave when u all invaders.

You over-simplifying the matter .

1. Most South Africans today are a hybrid group formed from Bantu and KhoeSan relations, that is why we can point out a Kenyan , Congolese even Zimbabweans amongst us.....BLOODLINE .....GENETICS.

2. An invader doesn't form relations, they forcefully take over and wipe out or almost wipe out those they find there. Khoe-San ancestry is clearly visible in today's South Africa because the majority carriers are those who also.carry Bantu blood. White South Africanns are Europeans by blood, culture and language,they never intergrated or formed any relations with anyone the samething they did throughout Africa. They have always refered to themselves as Europeans until 1994. So they are strangers to the land ,and have no blood,language or cultural connections . Now ...that's an invader.

3. NO one is chasing out white people. But South Africa can never work or have peace with a minority of strangers guarding the resources for their original home ;Europe, not that it would work if we replaced them with faces that look like ours; Nigerian style....we have seen how shytty that option is as well. South African resources must be guarded by all it's people for their collective good ( long short, but do-able). I don't have the energy for the details now but maybe some other time.

4. You cannot tell me that you think the replacement of Deklerk ( apartheid last president); Mandela is to South Africa what De Klerk was ( perculia).Genes are an identity you can't edit, they will always tell you who you are and who your people are.

5. To summarise everything whether Khoe-San were the indigenous people of SA or not, what matters now is that Xhosas, Tswanas etc are descendants of those people and they are in majority in numbers , and can never allow strangers to dictate to them how things should be. White South Africans know who they are connected to by blood, and Unfortunately for them majority of them are in Europe not here.

2 Likes

Re: Different South African Tribes by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:25pm On May 09, 2023
Kelvin3476:

nigeria itself doesn't hide their worthlessness.
9ja is worthless to the world

Wow. Since now you are a Nigerian not by your choice what do you intend to do to fix that up?

Hurling up insults and showing hatred for the country won't make it a better place
Re: Different South African Tribes by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2023
WannaHowzit:

That would be me 😎😎😎

Yeah u.

Whenever I see your topic goes to front page, I quickly grab a prop corn coz I know the show is about to start grin

1 Like

Re: Different South African Tribes by Lionessza6(f): 4:26pm On May 09, 2023
oluxy:

South African are just good outside but deadly inside. The attitudes inside is pretty deadly and hardened heart.

Be beauty of SA is just on the flesh but no beauty in the heart.

LMFAO,I'm guessing Nigerians are the good people of Africa with soft hearts ? grin grin.
Re: Different South African Tribes by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:28pm On May 09, 2023
Samantha124:
He's Sotho..🤣🤣🤣

Lols.
One of the Minority tribe right?
Tribes here are about 250 cheesy
Re: Different South African Tribes by Thomasankara(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2023
[/color]but u all understand one another when speaking[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
It seems like most of y'all usually assume that all black South Africans are Zulus, when that is not true. We have 10 different tribes here and each tribe is different from the other. I don't know how many times I was called a Zulu here.. grin grin grin

So I thought I should list the tribes for you guys.

2. Tsonga.
Re: Different South African Tribes by Thomasankara(m): 4:33pm On May 09, 2023
[/color]tswana,are they south africans or Bostwana people?[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
3. Tswana
Re: Different South African Tribes by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 09, 2023
I don't understand.. undecided undecided
Blackdisciple:
Great and amazing ❤️

Now I know were kung lao of MK is coming from Sotho grin grin

It's still ont complete, were are those ones that their girl needs to leave their fresh bobi open, I'm just asking sha cry cry
Re: Different South African Tribes by Thomasankara(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2023
[/color]are they always feeling cold grin grin[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
4. Sotho
Re: Different South African Tribes by arantess: 4:35pm On May 09, 2023
Zonefree:
The Xhosas are the TIVs of Nigeria.
The tivs are the tivs

The xhosa are xhosa
Re: Different South African Tribes by Thomasankara(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2023
[/color]i think they are the most expressive with their bodies[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
8. Your favorite tribe, Zulu.. grin grin grin
Re: Different South African Tribes by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 09, 2023
They're from the coldest regions within southern Africa... It usually snows.
Thomasankara:
[/color]are they always feeling cold grin grin[color=#770077]
Re: Different South African Tribes by sageb: 4:36pm On May 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Thank you for correcting him... Mandela used to occasionally dress in his native Xhosa attires, I guess they didn't pay much attention to that.

Can you list the states owned by the Zulus, Xhosa, Afrikaaners, etc.
I would like to know the tribe that owns J'burg, Cape Town, Soweto, etc.
Re: Different South African Tribes by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 09, 2023
There are South African Tswanas and there are Botswana Tswanas.
Thomasankara:
[/color]tswana,are they south africans or Bostwana people?[color=#770077]
Re: Different South African Tribes by Thomasankara(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2023
[/color]you have not been meeting the right set of gals in Nigeria,you have to change your circle[color=#770077]
Zonefree:
Forget patriotism, South Africa get fine girls abeg.

See fine tall girl with tender skin.
No bleaching
No toothpick legs
No burnt knuckles like PH bolé
No protruded belly as a result of excess goat meat pepper soup and catfish pepper soup coupled with Smirnoff ice and hollandia yoghurt.

Nigerian girls are mostly short like fire hydrant. You hardly see a tall and pretty Nigerian girl.

God bless South African girls for me abeg. See as girl set and fresh like today's bread. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Different South African Tribes by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 09, 2023
Some of us, yes.
Thomasankara:
[/color]but u all understand one another when speaking[color=#770077]
Re: Different South African Tribes by Hatrick01: 4:38pm On May 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Thank you.. smiley smiley smiley

But please don't spoil my thread, rather ignore than write back... I know how you like going back and forth with my people, but not today, please.
i hear u ma

Just bcaus of you, i will ignore him...

I must confess i love ur integrity.

I love you (no romantic)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply)

Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks / Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) / "Abobaku" Of Ife Kingdom Is Currently On The Run #lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.