Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Different South African Tribes - Culture (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Different South African Tribes (70395 Views)

South African Celebrities Who Are Traditional Healers/native Doctors / Meet The African Tribes That Offers Wife To Guests / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different South African Tribes by cejaypriesty(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2023
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, those who got what I said about the typical behaviour of rejected or ignored Nigerian men will see the signs in your long rant ,and thank you for proving my point with ease grin. You went from 3 to 20 over nothing , and I can sense that you are getting warmed up , so I expect you to escalate this from 20 to 100 just to make yourself feel better grin grin. By the way you forgot to thrown in HIV and illiterate there grin.
No need throwing in HIV and illiteracy πŸ€—the few points are enough and you said nothing to refute my points and why should I feel rejected by a stranger lol it just doesn't make sense to me

This section got me really informed and I thank the OP for it.We are one Africa let's stop this looking down and bashing one another peace.
Re: Different South African Tribes by Sepukku: 9:26pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
But I thought yesterday you said I'm just a child..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyways, what is it that the Zulus were accused of starting? Today I'm too lazy to read.

Your people have already drained my energy.. grin grin grin

We didn't drain your energy.

The partying you did last night did that to you.

Take 2 grandpa's, sleep an hour and you can come back and read through the thread.
Re: Different South African Tribes by TheSourcerer: 4:05pm On May 19, 2023
Samantha124:
1. And lastly, the indigenous people of SA, the Khoisan.
the Khosians and San (bushmen) are closely related yes? The Xhosa came later before the later bantu population ( the Zulus and a majority of the south african tribe) since the Xhosa shares the click sounds with the San .

Funny the Dutch actually came before the Zulu in South Africa
Re: Different South African Tribes by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 19, 2023
Who told you that the Dutch came before the Zulus? shocked shocked shocked

And show me proof.
TheSourcerer:
the Khosians and San (bushmen) are closely related yes? The Xhosa came later before the later bantu population ( the Zulus and a majority of the south african tribe) since the Xhosa shares the click sounds with the San .

Funny the Dutch actually came before the Zulu in South Africa
Re: Different South African Tribes by TheSourcerer: 4:52pm On May 19, 2023
Samantha124:

And show me proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsBiDfoPaEw&t=3s&pp=ygUgaGlzdG9yeSBvZiBjb2xvbmlhbGlzbSBpbiBhZnJpY2E%3D
Re: Different South African Tribes by TheSourcerer: 4:57pm On May 19, 2023
Samantha124:

And show me proof.
And I do belive for a fact the San like the pygmies of the congos are part of the original homo Sapiens, The true humans , The Bantus from west Africa , to The Berbers of the North have corrupted genes , as in Eurasia ( Europe) The Africans who left to Europe Met with Neathahals and yes the Neathahal gene is present In Majority of the white population, the African man went further East and fought mated with the Denisovan specie giving the the typical Asian Man . And yes every single race on Earth has the African DNA
How is your day going thosmiley
Re: Different South African Tribes by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 19, 2023
I'm not in the mood for YouTube videos, can you give me a summary and I'll go check it later.

When did the Zulus first come to SA and how sure are you that that YouTuber is not just lying for views and likes just so he can get his YouTube cheque at the end of the month?
TheSourcerer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsBiDfoPaEw&t=3s&pp=ygUgaGlzdG9yeSBvZiBjb2xvbmlhbGlzbSBpbiBhZnJpY2E%3D
Re: Different South African Tribes by TheSourcerer: 5:06pm On May 19, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not in the mood for YouTube videos, can you give me a summary and I'll go check it later.

When did the Zulus first come to SA and how sure are you that that YouTuber is not just lying for views and likes just so he can get his YouTube cheque at the end of the month?
hmm exactly why I asked smiley
Re: Different South African Tribes by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 19, 2023
You're the one who said the Dutch came before the Zulus in SA, so I'm asking you when did the Zulus then come to SA? Which year did the Zulus come to SA?
TheSourcerer:
hmm exactly why I asked smiley
Re: Different South African Tribes by TheSourcerer: 6:48pm On May 19, 2023
Samantha124:
You're the one who said the Dutch came before the Zulus in SA, so I'm asking you when did the Zulus then come to SA? Which year did the Zulus come to SA?
I would have to watch the 3 hour documentary video again and get back to you smiley
Re: Different South African Tribes by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 19, 2023
So you don't even know?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Okay, go ahead and watch it because I have no idea what you're talking about.
TheSourcerer:
I would have to watch the 3 hour documentary video again and get back to you smiley
Re: Different South African Tribes by ashawopikin(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2023
See hips abeg, so which one are you?
Re: Different South African Tribes by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:26pm On May 19, 2023
The Khosan second picture that man acted God must be crazy
Re: Different South African Tribes by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 19, 2023
You can check me on my profile.. smiley smiley smiley
ashawopikin:
See hips abeg, so which one are you?
Re: Different South African Tribes by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 19, 2023
Yes, he did... But these people tend to look alike like the Asians.. grin grin grin
Holluwhakemmy:
The Khosan second picture that man acted God must be crazy
Re: Different South African Tribes by TheSourcerer: 5:46am On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
So you don't even know?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Okay, go ahead and watch it because I have no idea what you're talking about.
The video was very eye opening and probably got this part wrong. Which is not unusual for such condensed history
Re: Different South African Tribes by ashawopikin(m): 9:48am On May 20, 2023
Samantha124:
You can check me on my profile.. smiley smiley smiley
sure will
Re: Different South African Tribes by Yankiss(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2023
Samantha124:
9. Swazi, or Swati.
Samantha, thank you for the informative post. Is this tribe under the Ngwenyama Eswatini, HRM Mswati 111?

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Different South African Tribes by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 30, 2023
Yes, but they're also located in South Africa's Mpumalanga province.
Yankiss:
Samantha, thank you for the informative post. Is this tribe under the Ngwenyama Eswatini, HRM Mswati 111?
Re: Different South African Tribes by Yankiss(m): 3:13pm On May 30, 2023
Samantha124:
Ok. That's great. Under another king or same king?

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Different South African Tribes by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 30, 2023
Honestly speaking, I'm not sure.
Yankiss:
Ok. That's great. Under another king or same king?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different South African Tribes by Oluwadara168(m): 8:45am On Jul 25, 2023
The colosseum is an elliptical amphitheatre in the centre of the city of rome, Italy, just east of the Roman Forum. It is the largest ancient amphitheatre ever built, and is still the largest standing amphitheatre in the world, despite its age.
It is one of the 7 wonders of the world.
You can check its features and characteristics in this video. Don't forget to Subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuKdaSWuh3g
Re: Different South African Tribes by JikanBaura(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Beautiful women! OP I am Hausa and I wish to get myself a South African 2nd or 3rd wife someday. cheesy My question is, which of your tribes has the most Muslims? And what's the average bride price in your community. Which tribe tend to require the most? I read somewhere on Facebook that a certain SA tribe collect cattles as dowry. grin What tribe is that? grin
Re: Different South African Tribes by Sepukku: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
JikanBaura:
Beautiful women! OP I am Hausa and I wish to get myself a South African 2nd or 3rd wife someday. cheesy My question is, which of your tribes has the most Muslims? And what's the average bride price in your community. Which tribe tend to require the most? I read somewhere on Facebook that a certain SA tribe collect cattles as dowry. grin What tribe is that? grin

The only muslim you go meet for South na colored people but dem no like 2nd or third wife so you better stick to your fula/hausa peoples.
Re: Different South African Tribes by mobilemykel: 6:17am On Dec 11, 2023
Samantha124:

Pls what tribe wears this type of outfit in SA?

Re: Different South African Tribes by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2023
Xhosa tribe.
mobilemykel:

Pls what tribe wears this type of outfit in SA?
Re: Different South African Tribes by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2023
We don't have any Muslims in our black communities... Even those that are, they're very few and most of the black women who are Muslims are already married to Muslim men.

The high population of SA Muslims is within the Arab South Africans and some Coloureds.
JikanBaura:
Re: Different South African Tribes by drerocker: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
Zonefree:
Forget patriotism, South Africa get fine girls abeg.

See fine tall girl with tender skin.
No bleaching
No toothpick legs
No burnt knuckles like PH bolΓ©
No protruded belly as a result of excess goat meat pepper soup and catfish pepper soup coupled with Smirnoff ice and hollandia yoghurt.

Nigerian girls are mostly short like fire hydrant. You hardly see a tall and pretty Nigerian girl.

God bless South African girls for me abeg. See as girl set and fresh like today's bread. kiss kiss kiss
Lie s ok
Re: Different South African Tribes by daveP(m): 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
Una don make Samantha124 to deactivate sha. Wetin happen? 😀
Re: Different South African Tribes by Tamires: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
Zonefree:
Forget patriotism, South Africa get fine girls abeg.

See fine tall girl with tender skin.
No bleaching
No toothpick legs
No burnt knuckles like PH bolΓ©
No protruded belly as a result of excess goat meat pepper soup and catfish pepper soup coupled with Smirnoff ice and hollandia yoghurt.

Nigerian girls are mostly short like fire hydrant. You hardly see a tall and pretty Nigerian girl.

God bless South African girls for me abeg. See as girl set and fresh like today's bread. kiss kiss kiss
Mumu
Black Man no just get sense
No wonder south africans are being xenophobic towards Nigerian men
Re: Different South African Tribes by KingCold: 10:01am On Dec 13, 2023
Tamires:

Mumu
Black Man no just get sense
No wonder south africans are being xenophobic towards Nigerian men
He's telling the truth thkugh
Re: Different South African Tribes by hammerFC: 11:46am On Dec 13, 2023
daveP:
Una don make Samantha124 to deactivate sha. Wetin happen? 😀

She was asking one desperado to unfollow her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

BBC's Documentary On The 'Bronze Cast Head Of The Ife King' / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast / See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.