Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Why I Believe Tinubu's Surpporters' Problem Is Not Political But Mental - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Believe Tinubu's Surpporters' Problem Is Not Political But Mental (1184 Views)

Nigeriens Angry, Believe Tinubu Is Waging War Against Them - Umar Abubakar / DCLM Says Pastor Kumuyi's Comment On Muslim Muslim Ticket Is Not Political / EFCC Announces 16-year Probe Into Saraki’s Activities, Says It’s Not Political (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Tinubu's Surpporters' Problem Is Not Political But Mental by Exc2000: 8:08pm On May 07, 2023
iSense247:

Isaiah 5 v 20?
20 ¶ Woe unto them that call evil bgood, and good evil; that put cdarkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

.you have written 300+ thread on Nairaland

Ask yourself If Tinubu was your very own Father would you had written all you wrote to slander him

Will Jesus Christ ever forgive you for all you wrote about Tinubu that did absolutely nothing to Igbo people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Tinubu's Surpporters' Problem Is Not Political But Mental by floret23(f): 8:08pm On May 07, 2023
It is impossible to support a criminal like Drug Daddy and still be sane. Someone that is widely known as the worst criminal of African origin. Absolutely impossible!
Re: Why I Believe Tinubu's Surpporters' Problem Is Not Political But Mental by blacknp(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2023
floret23:
It is impossible to support a criminal like Drug Daddy and still be sane. Someone that is widely known as the worst criminal of African origin. Absolutely impossible!
But he is your president floret23, Or are you a Ghanaian on Nairaland?
Re: Why I Believe Tinubu's Surpporters' Problem Is Not Political But Mental by blacknp(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2023
Exc2000:

.you have written 300+ thread on Nairaland

Ask yourself If Tinubu was your very own Father would you had written all you wrote to slander him

Will Jesus Christ ever forgive you for all you wrote about Tinubu that did absolutely nothing to Igbo people
Let the Losers wail on, it is all they have, Tinubu will release their savior Nnamdi Kanu to them within the year.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Tinubu's Surpporters' Problem Is Not Political But Mental by Exc2000: 8:25pm On May 07, 2023
blacknp:
Let the Losers wail on, it is all they have, Tinubu will release their savior Nnamdi Kanu to them within the year.

Some of them don't know when to stop... Everytime wail and wail

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Tinubu's Surpporters' Problem Is Not Political But Mental by Basic123: 9:36pm On May 07, 2023
thesicilian:

Many of you are too young to understand life beyond the surface level. You see everything as good and bad, black and white, up and down. You don't know that most often than not, there is a grey area. I doubt if you are even mature enough to understand this.
I tell you.

Ekweremadu didn't support Tinubu...the main reason why OBIDIENTS are celebrating his imprisonment is because he didn't support OBI thats all.

If he had,they will be everywhere supporting him.
OBIDIENTS are evil,I swear with Almighty God.

They regard Peter as okute, so who ever go against him must collapse....even a colleague at work a stunch OBIDIENT was celebrating the imprisonment, I was like AND YOU ARE A MOTHER?

The fact that OBIDIENTS are even seeing this from political point of view,considering this thread shown how stupid,heartless and wicked they are.

What does BATIST stands to gain from defending Ekweremadu, not as if he supported BAT?,This was the same Ekweremadu all this IPOB turned OBIDIENTS celebrated in 2015 when he and saraki carried out coup against buhari oooo.what went wrong?HE DIDNT SUPPORY OBI
Mad people

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Tinubu's Surpporters' Problem Is Not Political But Mental by Basic123: 9:37pm On May 07, 2023
floret23:
Why I believe Tinubu's surpporters' problem is not only political but mental and moral degradation. Initially, I thought Drug Daddy's surpporters are blinded by party politics but I was wrong. I came to this realization when I begin to see that these guys are always on the side of evil even when Tinubu or APC is not involved. They are hell bent to always be on the wrong side.

For instance, check their views on Ekeremadu's court case in United Kingdom. Tinubu's surpporters are boldly defending Ekeremadu but cursing and insulting Ekeremadu's victims (that innocent young man). Who in his right sense commend a criminal but condemn his victim. These guys' minds are programmed to be on the evil side. They are Putin's fans, they rejoice at killings by Fulani herdsmen, and they celebrate criminals like corrupt politicians and drug barons.

What manner of men are Drug Daddy surpporters?
Ekweremadu didn't support Tinubu...the main reason why OBIDIENTS are celebrating his imprisonment is because he didn't support OBI thats all.

If he had,they will be everywhere supporting him.
OBIDIENTS are evil,I swear with Almighty God.

They regard Peter as okute, so who ever go against him must collapse....even a colleague at work a stunch OBIDIENT was celebrating the imprisonment, I was like AND YOU ARE A MOTHER?

The fact that OBIDIENTS are even seeing this from political point of view,considering this thread shown how stupid,heartless and wicked they are.

What does BATIST stands to gain from defending Ekweremadu, not as if he supported BAT?,This was the same Ekweremadu all this IPOB turned OBIDIENTS celebrated in 2015 when he and saraki carried out coup against buhari oooo.what went wrong?HE DIDNT SUPPORY OBI
Mad people
Re: Why I Believe Tinubu's Surpporters' Problem Is Not Political But Mental by AntiTerrorist: 5:41pm On May 08, 2023
blacknp:
But Na your brother Ekweremandu do the evil you are complaining about, but now you in your pretense, wants to change the narrative to shift blame to others?
How is Ekeremadu my brother? Hope you are not delusional.
Re: Why I Believe Tinubu's Surpporters' Problem Is Not Political But Mental by WorldRichest: 7:11pm On May 08, 2023
floret23:
Why I believe Tinubu's surpporters' problem is not only political but mental and moral degradation. Initially, I thought Drug Daddy's surpporters are blinded by party politics but I was wrong. I came to this realization when I begin to see that these guys are always on the side of evil even when Tinubu or APC is not involved. They are hell bent to always be on the wrong side.

For instance, check their views on Ekeremadu's court case in United Kingdom. Tinubu's surpporters are boldly defending Ekeremadu but cursing and insulting Ekeremadu's victims (that innocent young man). Who in his right sense commend a criminal but condemn his victim. These guys' minds are programmed to be on the evil side. They are Putin's fans, they rejoice at killings by Fulani herdsmen, and they celebrate criminals like corrupt politicians and drug barons.

I need to see your medicl certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable
Re: Why I Believe Tinubu's Surpporters' Problem Is Not Political But Mental by verygoodbadboi: 5:55pm On May 09, 2023
You just described Helinues, the fake old man on nairaland. Abeg Seun and his mods should help us ban him again

floret23:

Re: Why I Believe Tinubu's Surpporters' Problem Is Not Political But Mental by lildush(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2023
misano:

I HAVE NOTICED IT. THEY ARE THE PEOPLE HOLDING THE COUNTRY BACK BECAUSE THEY ARE IN LOVE WITH THEIR CHAINS.

Truly. U have spoken well. Dey have given up on life. So wat ever happens is non of dia business. Most of Dem are drug addicts

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Tinubu's Surpporters' Problem Is Not Political But Mental by swaggerjack: 3:19am On May 10, 2023
floret23:
Most especially drug baron supporters. Check their views on all issues, they are always on the negative side. IyaebeTheGreat, yarimo, heliues, etc. I've never met people like these in real life.
They are just hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Tinubu's Surpporters' Problem Is Not Political But Mental by Corto: 5:47am On May 10, 2023
floret23:

They have spiritual problem too

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Tinubu's Surpporters' Problem Is Not Political But Mental by Blankstare(m): 5:58am On May 10, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

Zombidiots, Gen Z and SoroSoke youth are airheads that mean no harm but hardly understand life, they don't understand Constitution, they are mannerless, and think upside down

Am sure the O.P isn't even 30 years of age yet

Asking for liniency for Ekweremadu as a father who made mistake trying to save his daughter

Your argument as an unreasonable kid is why didn't he build an hospital, but our argument is he is a lawmaker whose mandate is to make laws... Enugu has hospitals and federal medical center already, his preference for UK is because his family stays there

Again Vladimir Putin asked for Minsk agreement to be obeyed

1: US and NATO must not build a military base close to Russian borders due to nuclear and biological weapon risk

2: Donbass region must be granted autonomy so that ethnic Russia of South East Ukraine can go back to russia

Op shey you see answer? More reason you should take your education seriously, study hard so you see the world from different perspective. So doing a man who looted your destiny in alaigbo, kept the loot in Panama will not cajole you to be looking for a mandate that is not lost!
Re: Why I Believe Tinubu's Surpporters' Problem Is Not Political But Mental by jconsulting(f): 6:00am On May 10, 2023
floret23:

Oga go and check yourself you just display first sign of mental disorder according to medical research

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is In Lagos Right Now Campaigning / Wike's Move To APC: Paving The Way For A Powerful Partnership With Tinubu / How Betty Edu Squandered Palliative Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.