Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Tiwa Savage, Lionel Richie To Perform At King Charles III's Coronation Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage, Lionel Richie To Perform At King Charles III's Coronation Concert (26843 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation / Lionel Richie And His Girlfriend’s Alleged Age Leaves The Internet In Disbelief / Nina Richie's Revealing Dress To AFRIMA Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage, Lionel Richie To Perform At King Charles III's Coronation Concert by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2023
We live here

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage, Lionel Richie To Perform At King Charles III's Coronation Concert by Uchesis: 8:23pm On May 07, 2023
EBEk101:

All ya hypocrites it’s something we all do
Abi u never nack before slawomir
I think say them been don pick u up oh
Anyway welcome back damnnn niggar
Tiwa's pussy is black and it stinks. King Charles should make sure she doesn't come near him.
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage, Lionel Richie To Perform At King Charles III's Coronation Concert by mordred44: 8:24pm On May 07, 2023
Mama jam jam
Re: Tiwa Savage, Lionel Richie To Perform At King Charles III's Coronation Concert by BackFromBalablu: 8:33pm On May 07, 2023
emmabest2000:
Hope when coronation is over we no go see another 3ex tape from Doro the cheerful giver
grin grin You are nt a candidate of heaven
Re: Tiwa Savage, Lionel Richie To Perform At King Charles III's Coronation Concert by BackFromBalablu: 8:36pm On May 07, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
We live here
chai worst view ever sad
Waka go front na. Behave like someone frm the motherland, is that how we thought you?
Re: Tiwa Savage, Lionel Richie To Perform At King Charles III's Coronation Concert by mankan2k7(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2023
Imagine inviting portable to that event.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Lionel Richie To Perform At King Charles III's Coronation Concert by mankan2k7(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
.whenever I hear about tiwa baby
That video clips pop up on my gadmnnn mind

Been around the world trying to make some quick money

Was Never behind bar baby girl
I was in a secluded apartment in the snowy and Rocky region of st Petersburg Russia on a work assignment Dressed in a black hoodie with a steaming cup of coffee ☕️ every morning
But something came up and I have to return back to Benin city
Travelling down cost about 10k dolls to reunite with my family

If you know who help me out with the money then your boyfriend must be a real niggar

My nigga is back.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage, Lionel Richie To Perform At King Charles III's Coronation Concert by virginchaser(m): 9:02pm On May 07, 2023
Representing.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Lionel Richie To Perform At King Charles III's Coronation Concert by fweshbobo(m): 7:53am On May 08, 2023
No lies told at all. it's so pathetic...
SultanOfAbia:
Release sextape of your black kpomo in action.
Get invited to perform for King Charles

Tell me why won't girls be motivated to be oloshos
Which gospel singer was invited? Zero

A small girl already knows that olosho pays. That's why90% of them are into hookups.

Good girls dey suffer
Na only bad girls dey enjoy life..
Re: Tiwa Savage, Lionel Richie To Perform At King Charles III's Coronation Concert by LoneWolf200(m): 10:33am On May 08, 2023
Those stars appearance is not complete without Phil collins & Rod stewart, obvious they didnt like their own, a prophet is not valued in his own town
Re: Tiwa Savage, Lionel Richie To Perform At King Charles III's Coronation Concert by naptu2: 10:40am On May 08, 2023
LoneWolf200:
Those stars appearance is not complete without Phil collins & Rod stewart, obvious they didnt like their own, a prophet is not valued in his own town

Phil Collins retired last year due to health issues. He played at the 2002 concert at Buckingham Palace for the Queen's golden jubilee.

I listened to an interview that he gave about it. He played drums for almost all the stars and he said that he preferred just playing drums. They asked him to sing and he did, but he said what he enjoyed most was playing drums for others.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Lionel Richie To Perform At King Charles III's Coronation Concert by filleSouriante(f): 11:51am On May 08, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
.whenever I hear about tiwa baby
That video clips pop up on my gadmnnn mind

Been around the world trying to make some quick money

Was Never behind bar baby girl
I was in a secluded apartment in the snowy and Rocky region of st Petersburg Russia on a work assignment Dressed in a black hoodie with a steaming cup of coffee ☕️ every morning
But something came up and I have to return back to Benin city
Travelling down cost about 10k dolls to reunite with my family

If you know who help me out with the money then your boyfriend must be a real niggar

Welcome back Slawomir

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Amazing Post Baby Body (photo) / #BBNaija Marvis Dazzles In Native Attire / Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.