Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money (731 Views)

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Smith Takema: It’s Ungodly For You To Marry Woman Without Giving Her Enough Sex / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by Icrave4u: 4:14pm On May 07, 2023
How true is this?

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by Exc2000: 4:16pm On May 07, 2023
No this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by garriAndsugar: 4:17pm On May 07, 2023
Nigerian should be added in front of the women

3 Likes

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 07, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Nigerian should be added in front of the women

It's not only a Nigerian thing...women in general are like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by pocohantas(f): 4:30pm On May 07, 2023
Because men want women for something different. There is no man or human that loves unconditionally. Not even parents. That is why some parents have a favourite child and if you become financially independent and send a lot of money home, you will observe that your parents would/might tilt towards your party. If you are a stubborn and abusive child, your parents would be tired of you and ask why you can't be like your sibling.

Men want women that are submissive, chaste, good caregivers, good home management skills, supportive...etc

Women want providers, protectors, responsible, that cliche godfearing, supportive...etc

This talk of men loving women for nothing is bereft of common sense and reality.

Men do not necessarily love broke women. Broke women only tend better to their egos. These same men call broke women LIABILITIES.

Any sensible and REALISTIC human (adult) would know that you must be loved for something. Else there is no difference between you and a mannequin. Even mannequin helps show the beauty of clothes and boost sales.

So you are in fact worse than a MANNEQUIN.

If men want just peace, they won't leave their wives to cheat with the same women they spent their 20s to 30s condemning. Show me just one sidechick that looks or acts more levelheaded than the wife at home. The second wife and sidechicks are most times wilder than the first wife who is busy doing allback while side chick is on 30 inches pixie curls.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 07, 2023
pocohantas:
Because men want women for something different. There is no man or human that loves unconditionally. Not even parents. That is why some parents have a favourite child and if you become financially independent and send a lot of money home, you will observe that your parents would tilt towards your party. If you are a stubborn and abusive child, your parents would be tired of you and ask why you can't be like your sibling.

Men want women that are submissive, chaste, good caregivers, good home management skills, supportive...etc

Women want providers, protectors, responsible, that cliche godfearing, supportive...etc

This talk of men loving women for nothing is bereft of common sense and reality.

Any sensible and REALISTIC human would know that you must be loved for something. Else there is no difference between you and a mannequin. Even mannequin helps show the beauty of clothes and boost sales.

If men want just peace, they won't leave their wives to cheat with the same women they spent their 20s to 30s condemning. Show me just one sidechick that looks more levelheaded than the wife at home. The second wife and sidechicks are most times wilder than the first wife who is busy doing allback while side chick is on 30 inches pixie curls.

Even all the qualities that you mentioned that a woman should have does the average lady have up to even 10 percent of those qualities?

What men simply ask is that you just behave properly and be feminine but no..una must compete with men in having high body count and instead of learning how to cook you'll say" are we here to worship men?"

Yes we have some irresponsible men that have sidechics and bring outside diseases etc

But to be honest the way most ladies of this generation are men are afraid to even move close to them because after meeting some of you 30 minutes ago you're already in need of financial assistance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by pocohantas(f): 4:41pm On May 07, 2023
Rayban25:

Even all the qualities that you mentioned that a woman should have does the average lady have up to even 10 percent of those qualities?

What men simply ask is that you just behave properly and be feminine but no..una must compete with men in having high body count and instead of learning how to cook you'll say" are we here to worship men?"

Yes we have some irresponsible men that have sidechics and bring outside diseases etc

But to be honest the way most ladies of this generation are men are afraid to even move close to them because after meeting some of you 30 minutes ago you're already in need of financial assistance.

That is not the topic. Please quote me within the context of this discussion.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 07, 2023
pocohantas:

That is not the topic. Please quote me within the context of this discussion.

Regards

Toh.
Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by sisisioge: 4:44pm On May 07, 2023
pocohantas:
Because men want women for something different. There is no man or human that loves unconditionally. Not even parents. That is why some parents have a favourite child and if you become financially independent and send a lot of money home, you will observe that your parents would tilt towards your party. If you are a stubborn and abusive child, your parents would be tired of you and ask why you can't be like your sibling.

Men do not necessarily love broke women. Broke women only tend better to their ego. These same men call broke women LIABILITIES.

Any sensible and REALISTIC human would know that you must be loved for something. Else there is no difference between you and a mannequin. Even mannequin helps show the beauty of clothes and boost sales.

If men want just peace, they won't leave their wives to cheat with the same women they spent their 20s to 30s condemning. Show me just one sidechick that looks or acts more levelheaded than the wife at home. The second wife and sidechicks are most times wilder than the first wife who is busy doing allback while side chick is on 30 inches pixie curls.

Thank you.... I think some women need to be taught common sense. I'm sure the babe that posted the nonsense is one of those confused about what they bring to the table.

2 Likes

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by pocohantas(f): 4:45pm On May 07, 2023
sisisioge:

Thank you.... I think some women need to be taught common sense. I'm sure the babe that posted the nonsense is one of those confused about what they bring to the table.

Her type marries for NOTHING. 5 years later she is pregnant and providing alone. Then she would start crying. If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.

3 Likes

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by ibkayee(f): 4:55pm On May 07, 2023
Women having money is not a social currency the same way it is for men, in fact there are some men who prefer their women weren’t financially buoyant so this comparison is dumb and/or disingenuous.

Also, how come everyone online has money? I thought Nigeria was the poverty capital of the world, so who are these guys statistically living below the poverty line getting married to/in relationships with?

2 Likes

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by Eunoiaa(f): 5:06pm On May 07, 2023
ibkayee:
Women having money is not a social currency the same way it is for men, in fact there are some men who prefer their women weren’t financially buoyant so this comparison is dumb and/or disingenuous.

Also, how come everyone online has money? I thought Nigeria was the poverty capital of the world, so who are these guys statistically living below the poverty line getting married to/in relationships with?

Co-asked, please. grin

When they respond, let me know.

1 Like

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by ibkayee(f): 5:08pm On May 07, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Co-asked, please. grin

When they respond, let me know.
😂

1 Like

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by advanceDNA: 5:49pm On May 07, 2023
Another vawulence thread....

They dont like hearing the obvious about their MO........they will still call it hatred and bashing

1 Like

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by Mindlog: 6:04pm On May 07, 2023
"A man wants peace"....says who, when some men leave their wives in search of wahala in form of sidechicks? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by RightToReject(m): 6:40pm On May 07, 2023
Her submission will appear unintelligent to greedy, conceited, and/or self-absorbing people - small-minded people in general. But she's actually right to a large extent, given that love does not automatically equate to desirability.

Yes, some men - and vice versa, some women - can love a woman unconditionally but might not find her desirable enough for a keep or something serious intimately. In the same vein, not all mothers, but some mothers, can love their kids unconditionally. It'll amount to foolery to expect a small-minded woman who's a mother to love her kids unconditionally, given that she doesn't believe that a man can love a woman - or a woman can love a man - unconditionally.

Small-minded people should stop projecting themselves on others. Of course, I know that they can't, given that their inherent delusions of grandeur always make them believe that the world revolves around them and their myopic opinions and whatnot.

4 Likes

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by pocohantas(f): 6:54pm On May 07, 2023
RightToReject:
Her submission will appear unintelligent to greedy, conceited, and/or self-absorbing people - small-minded people in general. But she's actually right to a large extent, given that love does not automatically equate to desirability.

Yes, some men - and vice versa, some women - can love a woman unconditionally but might not find her desirable enough for a keep or something serious intimately. In the same vein, not all mothers, but some mothers, can love their kids unconditionally. It'll amount to foolery to expect a small-minded woman who's a mother to love her kids unconditionally, given that she doesn't believe that a man can love a woman - or a woman can love a man - unconditionally.

Small-minded people should stop projecting themselves on others. Of course, I know that they can't, given that their inherent delusions of grandeur always make them believe that the world revolves around them.

If the world, or should I say YOUR WORLD, doesn't revolve around me, you would enter this thread and make an intelligent submission that is independent of me. But something so simple was hard for you to do.

Get over yourself old man. You type so much English but fail to communicate or make sense 99.99987% of the time.

1 Like

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by chidiokay: 6:56pm On May 07, 2023
pocohantas:
Because men want women for something different.There is no man or human that loves unconditionally Not even parents. That is why some parents have a favourite child and if you become financially independent and send a lot of money home, you will observe that your parents would tilt towards your party. If you are a stubborn and abusive child, your parents would be tired of you and ask why you can't be like your sibling.

Men do not necessarily love broke women. Broke women only tend better to their egos. These same men call broke women LIABILITIES.

YenyenYen .... as if we did not watch jack die inside ice water for Rose

i still don't know why you think you can speak for men,,
most sex starved men in Nig are married men, because wives use sex as a tool in marriage

Most depressed Men are married ones cos of the pressure they get from wives, you won't see the true color of a woman until you marry her. #blackmarket

Sidechicks know there place, no high expectations and the arrangement is quite clear, both parties are in each to relieve each other and be happy no strings attached.

Maybe your mens & brother are the ones cheating with there exes from there 20's and 30's, where fresh point and kill full mall and house on the rock ... dey play undecided

Nigerian housewives owe sidechicks and mistresses big time ... alot of men would have lot sanity. #reality
Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by pocohantas(f): 6:59pm On May 07, 2023
Mindlog:
"A man wants peace"....says who, when some men leave their wives in search of wahala in form of sidechicks? cheesy cheesy cheesy

We saw how the peace-loving Ataga left his wife only to go smoke loud with a 200L girl in a serviced aparment. It is when the side-chick has sucked them dry, they will now return to the (first) wife. By then they are old and of little use to her except snapping family portraits.

2 Likes

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by RightToReject(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2023
pocohantas:

If the world, or should I say YOUR WORLD, doesn't revolve around me, you would enter this thread and make an intelligent submission that is independent of me. But something so simple was hard for you to do.

Get over yourself old man. You type so much English but fail to communicate or make sense 99.99987% of the time.

Lol, you've started now; I wonder why you feel triggered, given that I did not read through your comment, or any other person's comment for that matter, before dropping my opinion. Anyway, don't worry, I don't have any intention to make you, or any other person, uncomfortable. Of course, I know you've missed me - don't mention.

3 Likes

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by pocohantas(f): 7:12pm On May 07, 2023
RightToReject:

Lol, you've started now; I wonder why you feel triggered, given that I did not read through your comment, or any other person's comment for that matter, before dropping my opinion. Anyway, don't worry, I don't have any intention to make you, or any other person, uncomfortable. Of course, I know you've missed me - don't mention.

Shut da f*** up.

1 Like

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by Mindlog: 8:08pm On May 07, 2023
ibkayee:

While this is the REALITY!

3 Likes

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by MadarasBlade(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2023
Mindlog:

While this is the REALITY!

So your sisters married a never do well and beg you for money?
Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by MadarasBlade(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2023
I am not an advocate for marriage, but if one must get married, think from the place of gaining something.
Women are very ruthless with their demands, you either meet it or do not.
I feel bad when i see men marry women who have done nothing with their lives, i mean the never do wells, just because of sex.
God cursed men with sex, beacuse i wonder why a man would leave a 25-28 woman for younger women beacuse of firmer skin.

If as a man, you have a career woman whose skin and youthfulness turns you on, then you don't know what God has done for you.
We are either stuck with young women who haven't done anything with thier lives or career women who look old and ugly.

Make we find balance btw 25-28 biko.
Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by Mindlog: 9:36pm On May 07, 2023
MadarasBlade:

So your sisters married a never do well and beg you for money?

They had their Masters and were earning comfortably before marriage and were smart enough not to marry down, my parents for pursue my now brothers-in-law on their first meetings as they can't afford their daughters to be unfortunate in the name of marriage, after investing heavily on them....my mother's popular saying right from our childhood is, don't marry nonsense! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by MadarasBlade(m): 7:15am On May 08, 2023
Mindlog:

They had their masters and were earning comfortably before marriage and were smart enough not to marry down, my parents for pursue my now brothers-in-law on their first meetings as they can't afford their daughters to be unfortunate in the name of marriage, after investing heavily on them....my mother's popular saying right from our childhood is, don't marry nonsense! cheesy cheesy

Very nice for them to marry from 0.001 class. I can only feel for the rest of Nigerian women.
Re: Only Men Can Love A Woman Without Money by Mindlog: 8:11am On May 08, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Very nice for them to marry from 0.001 class. I can only feel for the rest of Nigerian women.

For marital choice, one really needs to be intentional about it....start earlier in life to build yourself as a person and have a clear idea on the personhood you want in a spouse because you are not only just choosing a spouse, you are also choosing a parent for your child/children..... don't marry anyhow and it is not only just about the money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peace Lights and Chandeliers: Shop Your Luxury Lights And Chandeliers / Should Ladies Retain Their Surname After Marriage? / I Need Caring Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.