Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast (32908 Views)

Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by b3llo(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2023
Great man
Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by Namtor: 7:22pm On May 07, 2023
We really missed a true leader and a democrat.
Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by Lillyglow(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by whippersnapper(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2023
vision 2020

2 Likes

Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by SpatialKing(m): 7:26pm On May 07, 2023
Tinubu will follow his footsteps

2 Likes

Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by Buharidgeneral: 7:33pm On May 07, 2023
..... So he wouldn't have died if she didn't leave to break her fast?

1 Like

Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by Dbestbrest: 7:42pm On May 07, 2023
Death is inevitable. It is a price all humanity must pay. Our prayer is that may we all live to fulfill our destiny and leave a good legacy for our children
Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 07, 2023
Very useless woman. I can never forget the commotion she caused back then. From preventing anyone from seeing YarAdua, including mother and siblings, to running the government on her own. She and his ADC along with his Chief of Staff. The three of them are crazy. Very horrible people. Nigeria was without a president or acting president for months because of this woman.

2 Likes

Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by mankan2k7(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2023
The only president that the north and the south loved unconditionally. A great man of integrity not the present day Bihari who sniff, eat and drink corruption. The curse on his head is bigger than olumo rock.

1 Like

Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by Goldenisssilenc: 7:50pm On May 07, 2023
you go breakfast he die..

you come hide am from us...

1 Like

Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by Harmattan123(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2023
Cassandraloius:
If simple was the name of a person it would be him.
He's one of the best thing that happened to Nigeria.
CONFIRMED

1 Like

Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by Beverlyjean(f): 7:53pm On May 07, 2023
Obasanjo led yaradua to power cos he wanted a great Nigeria...Obasanjo was against the likes of Atiku Buhar and Tinubu cos he also knew these men just wanted to destroy this country with their selfish greed....now look at were we are
Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by Babastrong(m): 7:58pm On May 07, 2023
[quote author=God1000 post=122991266]Yar-adua remains the best president in Nigeria's history[ What of Muritala ramat.]
Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by Burgerlomo: 7:59pm On May 07, 2023
May his soul continue to rest in peace 🙏
Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by warlordd(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2023
God1000:
Yar-adua remains the best president in Nigeria's history

How can u say that when he was in office for less than two years?

2 Likes

Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by SalamRushdie: 8:05pm On May 07, 2023
God1000:

That one na lie , that statistics show Jonathan was the best

2 Likes

Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by pocohantas(f): 8:06pm On May 07, 2023
Nazgul:
This man remains the only president that didn't receive nation wide insults from Nigerians.

His predecessor Obasanjo and his successor Jonathan, are still being insulted till date. But he somehow managed to remain in the good books of Nigerians despite our huge tribal and religious differences.

He was a great man. May his soul continue to rest in peace.

Smh grin grin
Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by PROPEACE: 8:08pm On May 07, 2023
OkayDaddy:
Turai Turai. Make I no talk.

Yar'Adua was a relatively decent man with 1 or 2 shortcomings like any man. But Turai is the worst First lady in the history of this country.

Don't mind her, she is coming out to run her dirty mouth. They took advantage of the poor dude and started what has come to be known as cabal in the presidency, very disgusting lot!

1 Like

Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by Xscape1993(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2023
God1000:
Dead and living he is still the best. So so simple and humble not like....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by WorldRichest: 8:16pm On May 07, 2023
God1000:

Worst you mean?

He removed Professor Charles Chukwuman Soludo the Solution, a Professor of Microeconomics and replaced him Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who has MSc in Islamic Studies as CBN governor. There is no tribalism that is worse than that.

This same nincompoop reduced the price of Petroleum products thereby increasing government subsidy by several billions without consulting CBN or Petroleum Minister because he just wanted the masses to like him. That is stupidity.

1 Like

Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 07, 2023
LivingSage:
Are you God?

Are you better than him in the face of God angry

That was on a lighter mode though..
I'm sorry... grin grin grin no vex, ejọọọ🙏😔
Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by masseratti: 8:17pm On May 07, 2023
WorldRichest:

Worst you mean?

He removed Professor Charles Chukwuman Soludo the Solution, a Professor of Microeconomics and replaced him Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who has MSc in Islamic Studies as CBN governor. There is no tribalism that is worse than that.

This same nincompoop reduced the price of Petroleum products thereby increasing government subsidy by several billions without consulting CBN or Petroleum Minister because he just wanted the masses to like him. That is stupidity.
can we please stop rewriting history? Forget all this "Prof" tittle tag some people display as a yard stick of been an intellectual, if you are not an academic no reason why you should bag a doctorate nor professorship, we give glory to unnecessary things, by the was Sanusi holds a master degree in economics since 1983,am sure Soludo was in secondary school then, Soludo can not hold a candle light to when intellectual capacity of Lamido Sanusi is, #fact.
The economy was in comatose after the bank consolidation, the likes of Akingbola, Atuche, Cecilia Ibru etc where giving out loans to friends and families without collateral, depositors money oooo... Yàrá Adua had no choice but to let Soludo go because he was not doing his job has supervisor of the banks CEOs instead he was still basking on the euphoria of bank consolidation , and Sanusi came in and flush the system and brought sanity to the system.

If not for health issue that confronted Yar Adua.. I think he meant well. But this his wife, Turai, Sàràkí, Ìbòrí, Saleh, Andoaka... Took the realms of affairs and took Nigeria for ransom, thank God for Dora Akunyili, falana, Soyinka, Save Nigeria Group that protested back then.

6 Likes

Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by Carthaporo: 8:21pm On May 07, 2023
illicit:
Yeah sure

He doesn't drink or womanise

But he smoked enough cigarettes
useless bigoted born of sentimelsm he was the best president of dis nation whether u like it or not also mind ur words what u say can cause u a problem
Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by illicit(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2023
Carthaporo:
useless bigoted born of sentimelsm he was the best president of dis nation whether u like it or not also mind ur words what u say can cause u a problem

So a best president can't smoke cigarettes?

Who is being sentimental here?

2 Likes

Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by papamodico: 8:25pm On May 07, 2023
Madam, may Allah continue to guide and strengthen you
Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by Kamabajeone(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2023
Allahumma igfir lahu wa irhamhu.

1 Like

Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by Kamabajeone(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2023
May Allah forgive him
Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by FireUpNow(m): 8:41pm On May 07, 2023
Turai that made sure the lights at the airport were switched off when the remains of the late Musa Yaradua was flown into the airport that night. This woman is a very hard woman. Her husband was a simple and sincere person
Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by Carthaporo: 8:51pm On May 07, 2023
illicit:

So a best president can't smoke cigarettes?
Who is being sentimental here?
have u ever catch him
Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by Hespee93: 8:52pm On May 07, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

The only President to openly declare his asset with address and all details.. same thing he did as Governor, same thing Seyi Makinde did

One thing about Yaradua was his simplicity, however Turai and his associates where the real Aso Rock Cabals

They capitalised on Yaradua's sickness

People like FirstLady Turai, James Ibori, CSO Yusuf Tilde, Bukola Saraki, Aondoka

*Niger Delta Amnesty
*Release of Lagos State LGA fund
*Electoral reforms
*Electoral Tribunals returning Anambra, Osun , Edo Guber Mandate
*Reduction of Petroleum pump price
*Minimum wage review

I don't about others, but that off Osun was under GEJ almist when Oyinlola about to complete his second tenure.
Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by illicit(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2023
Carthaporo:
have u ever catch him

It's public knowledge, do you read biographies?

Infact he died of acute pericarditis....
Re: TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast by Exc2000: 8:59pm On May 07, 2023
Hespee93:

I don't about others, but that off Osun was under GEJ almist when Oyinlola about to complete his second tenure.

Oh.. ok I'll correct it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway / Patience Jonathan At Mike Ozekhome In Abuja 61st Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.