Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport (60170 Views)

Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain / Several Boeing 737 Max 8 Pilots In U.S. Complained About Suspected Safety Flaw / Cuba Plane Boeing 737 Crashes Near Havana Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Hespee93: 3:17am On May 08, 2023
And nobody not even mistakenly praising the pilot and co-pilot for their great work in safe landing the plane.

Not all planes have the opportunity to remain one in such situation that have happened in the past.
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by tojujack: 3:32am On May 08, 2023
<i>tag</i>!
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by FireUpNow(m): 3:44am On May 08, 2023
Thank God for averting a major air mishap.
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by adecz: 4:14am On May 08, 2023
That's why we don't recommend
'Belgium' tyres, but Nigerians no go
'greeโ—๏ธโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Masterito(m): 4:16am On May 08, 2023
You should be able to answer this question your self.
franchasofficia:
Hmmmmm, the maintenance team need to answer some serious questions.

Hope they aren't using second hand tyres like one airline in Nigeria?

This aircraft will be grounded, what a huge loss because of some people's negligence
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Enemyofpeace: 4:19am On May 08, 2023
Very useless country. I'm sure everything about that plane is tokunbo
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Reference(m): 4:31am On May 08, 2023
That is 2 million naira worth of tyres gone not to talk of the damaged wheel assembly and other components gone just like that.

The airline business is not for the faint hearted. They are lucky that these aircraft are built almost indestructible if not these incidents can easily lead to bankruptcies.

But when you have only 3 aircraft in your fleet as reported wear and tear escalates and this is the result. Tyres are the first victims and the first shout out that you are overflogging the race horse.
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:41am On May 08, 2023
franchasofficia:

Hope they aren't using second hand tyres like one airline in Nigeria?

This aircraft will be grounded, what a huge loss because of some people's negligence
this is not UK or US, This is Nigeria, the owner is also a Fulani man, the plane would not be grounded for security scrutiny infact the will replace fairly used tires and it will fly passengers tomorrow sef
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Reference(m): 4:43am On May 08, 2023
Hespee93:
And nobody not even mistakenly praising the pilot and co-pilot for their great work in safe landing the plane.

Not all planes have the opportunity to remain one in such situation that have happened in the past.

Well until the details are out as to what happened it is perhaps only safe to thank the pilots for survival.

But 'praises' should go to the manufacturer, Boeing for making a sturdy aircraft that will take such punishment and perhaps abuse even at old age and remain faithfully in such relationship.

As for the pilots they are expected to do a walk around each morning to inspect amongst other things the condition of the tyres....so?

But again it could be FOD which will be FAAN's fault.....so?

But we don't know yet so it is better to wait.
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by sureinfo: 4:47am On May 08, 2023
Service planes una no go service, buy news ones then no! See wetin don happen now undecided
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Reference(m): 4:48am On May 08, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
this is not UK or US, This is Nigeria, the owner is also a Fulani man, the plane would not be grounded for security scrutiny infact the will replace fairly used tires and it will fly passengers tomorrow sef

Well, as an enlightened citizen, now that you have 'heard' what happened, you should expect to 'know' what happened before boarding such a plane subsequently.

That is your insulation against corruption or whatever you are insinuating. People rise and fall, live or die by what they know and how they react to it irrespective of what others do wrongly.

When airlines are blacklisted and banned from the airspace of Europe or America it is not because such airlines have flown there or crashed there or killed or injured their nationals but because they hear news, watch out for institutional reaction and assess remediation efforts and when not satisfied they pull the trigger.

Any individual can do that. No one forces anyone to buy a ticket.
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Gee64: 5:00am On May 08, 2023
The rate of incompetence in the country is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Oniecan: 5:13am On May 08, 2023
only thing known by this airline is that it is owned by a fulani man and was favored over other airlines due to obvious nepotism and corruption by the fulani republic of Nigeria.
Imagine the money paid to the airline by our wicked federal government when another airline with better aircrafts was ready to flow Nigerians from Sudan for free.
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by stuffs2002: 5:14am On May 08, 2023
alpharoyalty:
The only thing known by this airline is that it is owned by a fulani man and was favored over other airlines due to obvious nepotism and corruption by the fulani republic of Nigeria.
Imagine the money paid to the airline by our wicked federal government when another airline with better aircrafts was ready to flow Nigerians from Sudan for free.

Why are IPOB so BITTER and full of HATE all the time..

Allen Oyeanma of Air Peace enjoyed government supports and bailouts far more than any other Airline in Nigeria yet IPOB are still bitter.

Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by MissIndependent(f): 5:27am On May 08, 2023
I give God all the glory for averting evil news and casualties from my domain because my hubby and some of his close friends I know were all in this plane. As at last night, some were still in shock concerning what happened... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Teeroyzimma: 5:43am On May 08, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Oga you forgot to add Sosoluso Airline, in fact its the best of all. I fly it every day.

Try it
"I fly it every day", too much money.
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Akaegwu(m): 5:44am On May 08, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
This is what hapens when you try to compete with your betters.
Wicked prick vomiting rubbish always.

1 Like

Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by emmfizzy: 5:48am On May 08, 2023
You are correct, no free juice in the aviation industry all the airlines involved are paid to do it.

If NEMA paid Max Air for the evacuation from Sudan, I am prepared to wager a bet that Air Peace also got paid.
There is no free lunch in the aviation sector.

Source: https://www./2023/04/27/details-of-how-buharis-govt-spent-n1-5-billion-to-evacuate-nigerians-from-europe-over-russia-ukraine-war-emerges[/quote]
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by KingAzubuike(f): 5:54am On May 08, 2023
alpharoyalty:
The only thing known by this airline is that it is owned by a fulani man and was favored over other airlines due to obvious nepotism and corruption by the fulani republic of Nigeria.
Max air is a very popular airline in the north. Infact they are Kings of the North.
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by emmfizzy: 5:54am On May 08, 2023
Pls don't demarket any airline, non of them is free from incidents . I know more because that is my field.
Dreamhighnow:
My first flight with domestics was this Max air. And ever since I never used them again

Wetin my eyes see then ehn lipsrsealed
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by KingAzubuike(f): 5:55am On May 08, 2023
Privatepart00:
shocked shocked shocked

Max Air airline is a disaster waiting to happen. Using one aero plane for flight from Lagos to Abuja , Abuja to Kano , Lagos to Kano , Abuja to Yola.

Their aero plane is like a bus used for town service.
They need to be banned
Wrong. They have up to 7 boiengs.
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by emmfizzy: 5:56am On May 08, 2023
Airpeace also got paid, stop this tribal war over sensitive issues.
KingAzubuike:

Max air is a very popular airline in the north. Infact they are Kings of the North.
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by tunde1200(m): 6:01am On May 08, 2023
Before releasing aircraft for flight many things must be in order.
So if they have done their part effectively they have nothing to answer.
franchasofficia:

Hope they aren't using second second-hand like one airline in Nigeria.

Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by aribasoye1: 6:09am On May 08, 2023
youngsahito:
This kind of accident can happen anywhere in the world. We always judge alot of things base on ethnic and political view.

Are you sure about this
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Cutehector(m): 6:10am On May 08, 2023
SpatialKing:
Thank God

Imagine if it were another airline
what difference would it make?
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by oxiide22(m): 6:10am On May 08, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Please o don't crash o, I have crusade in Abuja and I've already booked Max air for it. Anyways there wouldn't be any plane crash in Nigeria in this our generation.

This I have seen.
pastor help am with 5k pls
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by aribasoye1: 6:11am On May 08, 2023
youngsahito:
This kind of accident can happen anywhere in the world. We always judge alot of things base on ethnic and political view.
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by kaludestiny10(m): 6:13am On May 08, 2023
Those tyres must have reached the lifespan but they were still managing it. Things like that are not to managed because it lead to a disastrous accident or incident. God forbid back and thank God for the safety of the passengers and crew members.
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by kestolove95(m): 6:17am On May 08, 2023
Nigeria for don declare 3 days mourning now
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:22am On May 08, 2023
TINUBU is the cause
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by viodemus: 6:44am On May 08, 2023
Am glad for the safety of everyone on board the plane. It must have been a traumatic experience. I hope they find the strength to recover quickly.

Lack of maintenance. I hope that many regions will improve their airlines maintenance. Every region can have a working and reliable maintenance program, airport maintenance, repair, and many more. Developed nations don't have to come spell out out for us every time. We don't think logically most times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) / Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians / A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.