Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport (60169 Views)

Air Peace Promotes Saheed Amodu As Boeing 737 Captain / Several Boeing 737 Max 8 Pilots In U.S. Complained About Suspected Safety Flaw / Cuba Plane Boeing 737 Crashes Near Havana Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by garykoeman: 6:45am On May 08, 2023
Oniecan:
only thing known by this airline is that it is owned by a fulani man and was favored over other airlines due to obvious nepotism and corruption by the fulani republic of Nigeria.
Imagine the money paid to the airline by our wicked federal government when another airline with better aircrafts was ready to flow Nigerians from Sudan for free.

1 Like

Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by BTCog: 6:57am On May 08, 2023
Like Nigeria car owners like Nigeria aircraft owners. Although this tire expired 3 yrs ago, we can still manage it because it doesn't look too bad in the eyes. May the Lord continue to rescue us in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by LongLife4all: 6:59am On May 08, 2023
Only God. This one na escape from death.
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:02am On May 08, 2023
No life lost Thank God
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Savechild23: 7:08am On May 08, 2023
After collecting huge sum for flight and this is what u can expose ur passengers to...so traumatic!!!!

A sane country will charge these useless companies but me and my honorable household expects nothing good from this sorrowful government
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by mu2sa2: 7:19am On May 08, 2023
youngsahito:
This kind of accident can happen anywhere in the world. We always judge alot of things base on ethnic and political view.
Please replace "We" with ipob. They are brainless, uncouth and doomed to be eternally so except by divine redemption.

1 Like

Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by SaLongs1(m): 7:22am On May 08, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Please o don't crash o, I have crusade in Abuja and I've already booked Max air for it. Anyways there wouldn't be any plane crash in Nigeria in this our generation.

This I have seen.
False prophet wan do crusade again??
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Maga123: 7:22am On May 08, 2023
Is like this airline companies are using peoples live to gamble

1 Like

Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by mukthar2000(m): 7:23am On May 08, 2023
GLORY be to Almighty Allah, any bad news that will shade multiplies NIGERIANS BLOODS SHALL NEVER HAPPENED ANYMORE TILL JAGABAN FINISH HIS 8YEARS TENURE and forever INSHALLAH .

Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Ykc2(m): 7:26am On May 08, 2023
Ooni no carry his drummers and hype men go Charles coronation?
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Nobody: 7:26am On May 08, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Please o don't crash o, I have crusade in Abuja and I've already booked Max air for it. Anyways there wouldn't be any plane crash in Nigeria in this our generation.

This I have seen.

🤔🤔e be lyk say u be proper indomie generation because i've read at least 4 plane crashes in my lifetime so far since i came to earth in the late 80s.. Sosoliso, Belview, both in either 2005 and 2006, one crash in 2013, another one which had a military crew on it either 2021 or so.. and then others i can't remember..

We just pray none happens again..
This I Have Spoken 🙄😅
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by harmony75: 7:29am On May 08, 2023
Thank God for their safety 🙏
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Paretomaster1(m): 7:32am On May 08, 2023
youngsahito:
This kind of accident can happen anywhere in the world. We always judge alot of things base on ethnic and political view.

Are you minding them?? It's all about tribal sentiment to them.

When air peace Boss was given all the support to operate, and d same Govt tgey castigate stood their ground when he was to be repatriated to face corruption charges.

These tribalist won't see that... They are always about tribalism, and sentiment....."CHILDREN OF HATE" from Kpotor republic..
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by adabaraabdul: 7:37am On May 08, 2023
yinkus6750:
That's serious.
Hope the airline management and aviation authorities are alert to their responsibilities?
sure, the situation was managed professionally.
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by neonly: 7:42am On May 08, 2023
Revolution2022:
The owner use glue to patch the tyre in other to save cost.

Take go buy small sense

1 Like

Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by DeShineShine(m): 7:43am On May 08, 2023
Glory to Almighty God that another avoidable disaster was averted. Safety must be first in all our dealings in this country.
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Dawiire(m): 7:53am On May 08, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
This is what hapens when you try to compete with your betters.
you dont know what u are saying ^0^
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by kosiebe(m): 7:55am On May 08, 2023
Racoon:
shocked Thank goodness disaster was averted. God forbid any future recurrence.
Amen
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Dawiire(m): 7:59am On May 08, 2023
mukthar2000:
GLORY be to Almighty Allah, any bad news that will shade multiplies NIGERIANS BLOODS SHALL NEVER HAPPENED ANYMORE TILL JAGABAN FINISH HIS 8YEARS TENURE and forever INSHALLAH .
lol
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Idaytesj29(m): 8:04am On May 08, 2023
alpharoyalty:
The only thing known by this airline is that it is owned by a fulani man and was favored over other airlines due to obvious nepotism and corruption by the fulani republic of Nigeria.
Imagine the money paid to the airline by our wicked federal government when another airline with better aircrafts was ready to flow Nigerians from Sudan for free.

I will refuse to believe your ranting. This is what you people from dot in a circle republic do. Bring paperwork to roof all that you are saying. Then we can take you serious. Else, you are just doing what you people normally do, heating up the polity cos of tribal bitterness and chest-beating.
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by franchasofficia: 8:20am On May 08, 2023
tunde1200:

Before releasing aircraft for flight many things must be in order.
So if they have done their part effectively they have nothing to answer.
Most plane crash are caused by human error. What if the maintenance engineer that released the flight didn't carry out proper inspection on the tyre?

I know protocols involved for some reasons, so I know what I am saying.
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by DrAda(f): 8:36am On May 08, 2023
Many thanks to God Almighty for saving the doctors on board.
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by hardbody: 8:37am On May 08, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You booked Max Air? The last time i booked that flight to Abuja (1st flight), I got to the airport to realize that backlog of people who hadnt flown from yesterday was about 2 loads. I eventually flew at about past 5pm. (from 7am). Same as some other airlines, that remains the last time I am ever flying them. For now, Ibom Air comes tops, followed by Airpeace.....
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by Father4all: 8:49am On May 08, 2023
Only in Nigeria
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by seniorgozman(m): 9:04am On May 08, 2023
Icon4s:
I no dey kukuma take all these other Airlines. Na either Airpeace, Arik or Iyare/Edegbe grin
Abeg leave Arik, their head dey touch. I boarded one from Abuja to Enugu around 2013, I found myself in Owerri
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by epistleNow(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2023
Nigeria is now reaping from the fruit sown when parents began securing Special centers for their wards from the 90s.

Now we have people going through school without getting educated.

Zero knowledge, zilch understanding of basic scenario.

Example is the front page headline of this thread, there wasn't a crash landing, that's not what its called when a plane has its Tyre burst whilst landing.

Then, we have people responding in same cluelessness.

But you have a smart phone in your hands just to spill hate and ignorance.

Continue ...

Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by EUGENEINYANG(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2023
THANKS BE TO GOD🙏🙏🙏
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by luluosas(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2023
Glory be to God that no life was lost
Re: Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:41am On May 08, 2023
DaddyJapan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjrX2l6VP1I

Source: https://www.aviation24.be/airlines/max-air/boeing-737-suffers-multiple-tire-bursts-upon-landing-abuja-airport-nigeria/

Tire burst on a plane.

That's rather unusual. The reality is among all the bad things that can happen to a plane, this incident ranks pretty low. I've heard of pilots who had to make an emergency landing due to a burst tire on takeoff and they land absolutely fine.

The real question is why did it burst?

Plane tires SHOULD not burst. They are filled with nitrogen gas. So except if something out of the ordinary happens while landing....like a very hard or hot landing...it shouldn't happen. Multiple bursts tells me either the tyres were already due for a change or they were filled incorrectly

This is an incident that requires more investigation. It could be that there are lapses and negligent attitudes that could potentially cost lives in future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures) / Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.