Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures) (43122 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace In Osun State. Photos / Godswill Akpabio Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja After Meeting With Buhari In London / Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures) by bablon20(m): 2:36pm On May 08, 2023
And some mofos will be fighting themselves online all in the name of tribalism. See the men at the top running things.
Re: Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures) by ProudImolite: 3:28pm On May 08, 2023
Menclothing:

Umahi will be the 1st biggest politician from south east soon
Write it down

He is a nationalist and someone who have projects attach to his name
Only umahi can get votes all over Nigeria from south east
Umahi will be retired permanently , Politics is local . You can write all your useless epistles to your fellow Whatsapp group members
Re: Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures) by Menclothing: 3:51pm On May 08, 2023
ProudImolite:
Umahi will be retired permanently , Politics is local . You can write all your useless epistles to your fellow Whatsapp group members

Politics is local he won ebonyi yes or No

Mention one politician you ever supported 2023 that won
Re: Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures) by MSGAMBLE9: 4:44pm On May 08, 2023
AutomaticMotors:

Why you dey pour spit for mouth? grin Epilepsy common for your place Sha but this one is Born out of pure jealousy and down syndrome ...... Post your state of origin you insect stop hiding under Oyo grin
you are out of your league boy stop going personal and answer simple question...

What does Omo oba ne'do' means?

I can tell you are an Okoro Jew from potopoto Eastern region, reason for your cluelessness.

Shame. Accept your L.
Re: Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures) by MSGAMBLE9: 4:45pm On May 08, 2023
AutomaticMotors:

Insect post your state of origin!!
Kikikiki, e pain am Sha.

Okoro Jew, you have been found out.
Re: Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures) by AutomaticMotors: 6:20pm On May 08, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
you are out of your league boy stop going personal and answer simple question...

What does Omo oba ne'do' means?

I can tell you are an Okoro Jew from potopoto Eastern region, reason for your cluelessness.

Shame. Accept your L.

Stop ranting and post your father's village you inferiority complexed deceased insect!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures) by AutomaticMotors: 6:53pm On May 08, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Kikikiki, e pain am Sha.

Okoro Jew, you have been found out.

You see how when you remove Oyo you all are nothing!! Zero!! Look how ashamed you are to even confess your father's village grin I actually pity you, inferiority complex is not something I wish even for my enemy, it is such a pathetic sight to behold grin

As an Ovbioba that I am I bid you farewell insect grin and I hope some day you will be proud of your father!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures) by Kernalboy: 7:12pm On May 08, 2023
Funflipper:

Power will return to the North after Tinubu’s 8 years.
if it continues this way you think war won't breakout
Re: Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2023
Goldymafia:
baba leave that blue print talk,....attah did nothing in akwa-ibom why didn't he implement the blue print as governor...the Ibibios keep using that world so they can claim some praises and not allow annang man shine...... akpabio perform well as governor.... Although he is representing my constituent...what I don't know is what is the benefit of his SP ambition to his constituency....it it as any impact
I'm sure he's not just representing his constituency alone but a whole south-south region, breaking a jinx isn't a bad idea,i hope you understand that

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLC: Labour Suspends Strike / Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) / Protest Against Electricity, Fuel Price Increment, Anti-People Policy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.