Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Do We Truly Love Ourselve On This Forum?if Yes,what Your Oppinion About This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do We Truly Love Ourselve On This Forum?if Yes,what Your Oppinion About This? (1147 Views)

An Indepth View Of Who We Truly Are / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Let's Use Good English On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do We Truly Love Ourselve On This Forum?if Yes,what Your Oppinion About This? by vvguy: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2011
Hi everyone,i'm 26yrs old.I've been working in one leading pharmaceutical company in Nig for more than five years as a machine operator.I started with the company with little salary and every year they do 1000-4000 increament with promising to make us happy one day.The welfare of the staff are not realy the management concerned all they know work and pay.During my five yrs of working with this company I manage to get an apartment which is the only thing i can proud of.Now the point is that,am realy tired of this unfulfilled promises of the company.I don't realy in my life like and even dream of working under or for someone.I love to be self employed,independent.I have passion for business.I want to do somethings and start employing people.Dear N'lander pls i need your advice,enligthment,courage on the business i can start with little i have save.I've already made up my mind to leave the company.Pls share your idea and enligthment with me.I will be glad to hear from you.
Re: Do We Truly Love Ourselve On This Forum?if Yes,what Your Oppinion About This? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2011
here are questions for you:
- have you saved any money?
- what kind of business do you intend to get into?
- what's "romantic" about your question?

(1) (Reply)

24 Hours Curfew Imposed In Kaduna / Nairaland Needs A Science Section / What's The CRAZIEST Rumour You've Ever Heard About Yourself And Your Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.