Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu (8714 Views)

Peter Obi Meet Fmr Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta And AU Observers / Aregbesola Congratulates Tinubu On His Victory / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by peekspot(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2023
Kenyan President Williams Ruto has congratulated Bola Tinubu, president-elect, on his electoral victory.

Ruto congratulatory message was contained in a letter brought to Nigeria by Felix Koskei, head of Kenyan civil service and special envoy, Abdulaziz Abdulaziz, an aide to Tinubu, said in a statement on Sunday.

Tinubu is expected to be inaugurated as Nigeria’s president on May 29.

Ruto said he looked forward to working with Tinubu to champion the cause of the African continent.

“On behalf of the government and people of the republic of Kenya, and on my own behalf, I convey greetings and congratulations to you on your victory, and to the people of the federal republic of Nigeria for their fortitude and maturity in ensuring the successful conduct of the 2023 general elections,” Ruto’s letter reads.

“I wish to applaud the close friendship which exists between our two countries.

“Kenya and Nigeria share values and aspirations in various sectors including political, socio-economic, cultural, diplomatic exchange and indeed hold commonality of views on many continental and international issues.

“I look forward to working with you to champion the cause of our continent, and to strengthen further the historical bonds and friendship that happily exist between our two countries and the people.”

Upon receipt of the letter, Tinubu said he intended on maintaining the relationship between Nigeria and Kenya.

“I intend to maintain that long, cordial relationship between our two countries and continue to pursue the aspiration of our forefathers towards building a stronger and more economically stable Africa,”
the president-elect was quoted as saying

“If we exchange ideas and inter-relate, it will help our continent. Economic opportunities would be explored for Africa’s growth and security.”

https://www.thecable.ng/our-countries-share-values-kenyan-president-congratulates-tinubu/amp

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by Illuminatiship(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2023
Tinubu the biggest fraudster in the history of Nigeria

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2023
Na now una day Break abi, something you should have done since........But no kwamm........ Better Late than Never.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by God1000(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2023
Nigeria should stop playing the role of big brother in Africa and focus on building our country, there are too many poor people in Nigeria

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by hotseat: 9:24pm On May 07, 2023
Bad news for the sore losers!

I comment my reserve.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by Racoon(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2023
Guess you won your highly dispute election like the drug baron? Remember how the supreme court of Kenya helped your cause? So don't share values with the most despicable political criminal ever seen in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by Basic123: 9:25pm On May 07, 2023
Hh
Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by Rulerofalaigbo: 9:25pm On May 07, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Pele
Go and take ur daily dose
The mental illness really dey tell for ur body

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by BuhariAdvocate: 9:26pm On May 07, 2023
How? You failure Nigerians don't vote obi.
Illuminatiship:

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by Basic123: 9:26pm On May 07, 2023
Illuminatiship:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Your president

19 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by Obiedun(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2023
Children of hate will not like that

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by bhella10: 11:03pm On May 07, 2023
William Ruto. I thought I heard he is Obidients grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:05pm On May 07, 2023
Lol

Obident be like no be ordinary Africa country dey congratulate tinubu

Have virgin islands congratulated him

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:07pm On May 07, 2023
bhella10:
William Ruto. I thought I heard he is Obidients grin
ipob actually were saying he is goodluck to them for unknown politician to contest and win the first time

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by datola: 8:39am On May 08, 2023
Before nko

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by obembet(f): 8:39am On May 08, 2023
Congratulations to Asiwaju

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by Nobody: 8:39am On May 08, 2023
The incomparable and indomitable Jagaban. May I and my house receive more than enough of prosperity, sound health and good success during your presidency and may Nigeria be at peace throughout, Amen.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by christejames(m): 8:40am On May 08, 2023
Drug related values

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:40am On May 08, 2023
Illuminatiship:

Which of your family members did he defraud?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by ignis: 8:40am On May 08, 2023
What do you expect from fellow old man president?
Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by Ara21(f): 8:40am On May 08, 2023
Illuminatiship:

They should wait till after swearing in.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by Newsday: 8:41am On May 08, 2023
5 State Governors That will be Retiring into Lives of Luxury After May 29, 2023

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzD9P2S-97o
Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:41am On May 08, 2023
What a bad week for the sit at home people

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by Mindlog: 8:41am On May 08, 2023
Ruto. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by Risingblue008(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2023
How?
Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by obembet(f): 8:43am On May 08, 2023
Illuminatiship:

8 yrs still long o.. move on with your life dear

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by Weedhustler: 8:43am On May 08, 2023
Only countries with short sightedness will congratulate druggie.
Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by Oniecan: 8:43am On May 08, 2023
Okay
Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by Gbagura: 8:43am On May 08, 2023
Kenya president is right that we share same values because that's why it's easy for them to allow us arrest that albino ipob terrorist and get him locked up like a thief wey steal fowl.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan President Ruto Congratulates Tinubu by Alaigbomaster: 8:44am On May 08, 2023
Ibo kwemu

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Decide Fate Of ‘Hate Speech Bill’ - Lawan Tells Nigerians / Okolie-Aboh Bags Chieftaincy Title: Don Okonkwo, Azubogu Celebrate Him / Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.