Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General (22111 Views)

20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times / Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government / EFCC Gets Court Order To Seize Properties Linked To NSA Monguno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by Gooddayss: 9:36am On May 08, 2023
God
Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by staga: 9:37am On May 08, 2023
This guy was once the Commander of the Guards Brigade.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by me69: 9:37am On May 08, 2023
Buhari might pardon him like the others

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by AfonjaConehead: 9:43am On May 08, 2023
Only when it comes to southerners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by diaspoAFRICANS: 9:44am On May 08, 2023
Lexusgs430:
₦8.5 billion........

Only one man....... Nigeria is in trouble.....

I tell you, SERIOUS TROUBLE!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by Handsum64: 9:51am On May 08, 2023
And they say Buhari didn't try.
Thank God PDP never ruled a day more
Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by Moniya4Real(m): 9:52am On May 08, 2023
Can you imagine? When I don’t have hope of eating breakfast like this . This is unacceptable!

Lexusgs430:
₦8.5 billion........

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by sacajawea: 9:53am On May 08, 2023
Saga16:
Thank you for fencing our compound.
What are you talking about? Which compound??

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by ojoadeola: 9:54am On May 08, 2023
YourNextLevel:
Look at them.

They will be the first to say that "children are the leaders of tomorrow"

N8.5b divided by 200million Nigerians = 42,500,000 each

Please i need help with the above maths because i could be wrong

It is N42.50 per person

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by ItisWell22(f): 9:56am On May 08, 2023
Who did he offend? 🤔
Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by Fiscus105(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2023
I pray anti corruption agencies would be strong during next regime.

Provided it won't become lame duck.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by ceejayluv(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2023
ojoadeola:

It is N42.50 per person
He should go buy calculator

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by Juju70(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2023
Lexusgs430:
₦8.5 billion........

Only 1 Oooo in a space of 1yr so just imagine the monumental corruption in the last 8yrs!! Bullion van manager has not even started!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by bitbillionaire: 10:00am On May 08, 2023
JoeEeL:

[s]How to know a foolish person:

1. I am a proud Nigerian.
2. Nigeria will be better.
3. Let's pray for one Nigeria.
4. Let's give peace a chance in Nigeria.
5. Let's pray for our leaders.
6. Islamisation and fulanisation expansion agenda is a farce[/s].

CORRECTIONS:

1. I am a proud Nigerian - It takes wisdom to be proud of your country of origin.

2. Nigeria will be better - why not? Only a fool wish his country evil.

3. Let's pray for one Nigeria - there is power in unity. Only the wise and the good-natured person prays for his country's unity and betterment.

4. Let's give peace a chance in Nigeria - if you knew the price of war and the consequence of war you would value peace.

5. Let's pray for our leaders - why not? Isn't that the wisest thing to do?

6. Islamisation and fulanisation expansion agenda is a farce - well, as for this last one, I would say it is immaterial whether it is true or not! As far as the constitution of Nigeria does not support it it cannot see the light of day

Please be guided.

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by OLOKOESHIN: 10:01am On May 08, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Good one EFCC, Crime doesn’t have tribe or religion
IPOB Sabi cover their own

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by ItisWell22(f): 10:01am On May 08, 2023
Investorozay:
Generals. The biggest land lords in Nigeria. These guys own vi. Ikoyi and Abuja. The wealth jn former generals custody alone can feed states

God bless you.

That’s why I ask, who this 1 offend.

It isn’t a new thing among them.

If you have someone close up to the military, you go know sey money dey this country; but na few dey chop am like bread and akara (on a steady)!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by Demurray: 10:02am On May 08, 2023
YourNextLevel:
Look at them.

You are wrong sir. It's N42:50k each

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by TUTU147: 10:03am On May 08, 2023
This is just one of them,most of our senior officers in the military, police and paramilitary are very corrupt.most of the estate and multinational corporations are owned by them.many of them cannot give account of their ill wealth.It will take a lot of top people to go down for nigeria to be great again.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by TUTU147: 10:04am On May 08, 2023
Investorozay:
Generals. The biggest land lords in Nigeria. These guys own vi. Ikoyi and Abuja. The wealth jn former generals custody alone can feed states
Even outside nigeria.The looting is their major assignment.
Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by Umunze1stSon(m): 10:10am On May 08, 2023
YourNextLevel:
Look at them.

₦42.5

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by JoeEeL(m): 10:16am On May 08, 2023
bitbillionaire:

CORRECTIONS:

1. I am a proud Nigerian - [s]It takes wisdom to be proud of your country of origin.[/s]

2. Nigeria will be better - [s]why not? Only a fool wish his country evil.[/s]

3. Let's pray for one Nigeria - [s]there is power in unity. Only the wise and the good-natured person prays for his country's unity and betterment. [/s]

4. Let's give peace a chance in Nigeria - [s]if you knew the price of war and the consequence of war you would value peace.[/s]

5. Let's pray for our leaders - [s]why not? Isn't that the wisest thing to do?
[/s]
6. Islamisation and fulanisation expansion agenda is a farce - [s]well, as for this last one, I would say it is immaterial whether it is true or not! As far as the constitution of Nigeria does not support it it cannot see the light of day[/s]

Please be guided.

1. "Nigeria" is not an origin. It is a british creation and colony.

2. Only a fool will create a zoo, put all kinds of animals in it without taking into account their instincts and behaviours, and expects the zoo thrives.

3. There is "power in unity", only for those with shared or alike value systems. Even your scripture says "Can two walk together except they agree?" And why not tell your Jesus first to unite with Satan so we can see how serious you and your unity can be?

4. If you want peace, prepare for war.

5. Your responses have been dumb so far. I'd skip this one.

6. Another dumb comment. Where was your constitution in 2001 when Sharia was imposed on 12 northern states in Nigeria, not minding other ethnicities and religions in the zone? How was Northern Africa islamised and the native blacks ethnically cleansed?
Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by Adek15(m): 10:22am On May 08, 2023
Investorozay:
you're really in the know especially that ikoyi axis. It seems ikoyi was shared amongst the Generals during military regime.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by Goalnaldo(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2023
YourNextLevel:
Look at them.

even people that went to evening school are not as dull as you. Please go and collect refund from your maths teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by Nicenixon: 10:29am On May 08, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Good one EFCC, Crime doesn’t have tribe or religion
the judicial system of this country is very inept. They prolonged this issue for years and still refused to grant final forfeiture of 290 millions naira.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by FireUpNow(m): 10:30am On May 08, 2023
These corrupt people get mind ooo
Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by princeemma69: 10:39am On May 08, 2023
Handsum64:
And they say Buhari didn't try.
Thank God PDP never ruled a day more
maybe the Ex Accountant general who stole 170 billion Naira last year was under PDP or the 40 Billion fraud scandal in NDDC were done under the pdp administration.
Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by samsard(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2023
YourNextLevel:
Look at them.

Correct this before you embarass yourself. It's 425 naira.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by princeemma69: 10:45am On May 08, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
Only when it comes to southerners
As a Southerner, how much did you was your share from the loot? Stop defending fraud
Re: Emmanuel Atewe: Court Orders Final Seizure Of Properties Linked To Rtd General by Investorozay: 10:46am On May 08, 2023
Racoon:
These are the kind of generals Nigeria now have-who were never tested in the battle fronts. Most generals who were only baked in the school of greed, corruption and wickedness.

This reminds one of the case of Major General Otiki wherein 5 soldiers deserted with about #480M of embezzled funds they were going to lodge in a bank in Abuja for him. Meanwhile, Nigerian also have another corrupt general in person of the disaster who administered Nigeria in the last 8 years with many evidence of putrifying corruption oozing all over his government.

He was dismissed cause he fumbled the bag. And media heard it. It's a normal thing among top army brass. Bullion van generals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri / Edo, Ondo Elections Party Primaries: INEC Fixes Date / Seyi Tinubu Leads APC Delegation To Kogi State In Support Of Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.