Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

"Riches Is A Spirit" -apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Riches Is A Spirit" -apostle Suleman (180 Views)

The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? / How To Develop Spiritual Sensitivity And Discernment Of Spirit – Apostle Joshua / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Riches Is A Spirit" -apostle Suleman by redeff06: 12:53am On May 08, 2023
Apostle Johnson Suleiman said "Riches is a spirit". He went further to reveal the secret of wealth, how to get miracle money and be financially free. Please watch the video below for full details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhzdMFV4Xbw
Re: "Riches Is A Spirit" -apostle Suleman by Kobojunkie: 4:27am On May 08, 2023
redeff06:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman said "Riches is a spirit". He went further to reveal the secret of wealth, how to get miracle money and be financially free. Please watch the video below for full details.
Let me, this is yet another spirit for you lot to work to appease, right? All these shamans and voodoo men masquerading as believers, na wa! lipsrsealed
Re: "Riches Is A Spirit" -apostle Suleman by EastAlchemist: 6:44am On May 08, 2023
After you seek the kingdom of God and righteousness

But all this things dey sweet for mouth

(1) (Reply)

Implications Of Sex In Dreams. / Tina Turner: Music Legend, Dies At 83 / My Mother Said In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.