Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. (1601 Views)

He Is Not A Tribalist When He Supports A Yoruba Woman To Win FCT Senate / The Yoruba Nation Supports The State Of Isreal / Dear South East, A Stitch In Time Saves Nine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by darkwan: 8:35am On May 08, 2023
mightyhazel:
Igbos don't play bitter politics.. heck average Igbo no really send politics..which is actually not a v good thing)

Just do the right thing with the power in your hand..stop using power to stifle people n regions instead of finding ways to uplift the country..

Igbo man just needs a working country for him to expand like garri and showcase his God given gifts

Though anyhow una do am Igbo man go still go well cool

forget a igbo becomin president....
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by darkwan: 8:36am On May 08, 2023
mightyhazel:
there is mutual love ,trust and respect between the igbos n Edos

Bini landlord go tell u say apart from his own fellow binis,he prefer Igbo trader for him shops than another person ... what does that tell u? An Insultive tribe?

People that hate igbos get sinister reasons other than the ones they are giving

i see edo people makin videos online....
they dont like una....

2 Likes

Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by mightyhazel: 8:36am On May 08, 2023
darkwan:

forget a igbo becomin president for the next decades....
look around you son,are u better than the least of them? Remove sentiments
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by baretalk: 8:37am On May 08, 2023
Put maximum respect on South South. We have our own identity, it's not by force to attach us with you. We have different mannerisms, different outlook on life, and different senses, our culture and values also different.
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by mightyhazel: 8:38am On May 08, 2023
darkwan:

i see edo people makin videos online....
they dont like una....
u don't use one spoon to know the taste of a broth.. engage real binis and other Edos.. not online impostors
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by oyebanji44: 8:39am On May 08, 2023
Antivirus92:

Firstly, there are igbo people native to delta North,
In South South, there are igbo ancestries scattered all over the place.
In rivers state, the communities bordering Imo are all proud of their igbo origin.

In delta, communities like okpanam, igbouzo, asaba, ogwashiukwu etc are all proud of their igbo heritage.

Generally, south south, even the non igbo parts have a lot of similarities with the south east than they have with the Yorubas or northerners.

People like you don't see anything wrong in promoting the non existent "HAUSA-FULANI" but will start foaming in the mouth when it concerns igbo, the people you love to hate.

Why all these things still exist is cos some parts of south south were former eastern region ..

but now many of them don't feel compelled to go with the ibos

1 Like

Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by darkwan: 8:40am On May 08, 2023
mightyhazel:
look around you son,are u better than the least of them? Remove sentiments

haha....i laugh at you....
you insult people today and await the same people to like you tommorow....

that you igbos think that would work is realy strange to me....
very funna was when una was singin nigerian national anthem in rallies....

comedy galore....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by darkwan: 8:41am On May 08, 2023
oyebanji44:

Why all these things still exist is cos some parts of south south were former eastern region before.

you mean the same eastern region map the fg of back then draw....??

biafra was a fraud from the start....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by darkwan: 8:44am On May 08, 2023
mightyhazel:
u don't use one spoon to know the taste of a broth.. engage real binis and other Edos.. not online impostors

you dont want to engage all binis and edos....??
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by mightyhazel: 8:46am On May 08, 2023
darkwan:

haha....i laugh at you....
you insult people today and await the same people to like you tommorow....

that you igbos think that would work is realy strange to me....
very funna was when una was singin nigerian national anthem in rallies....

comedy galore....
don't let Igbo hatred kee u

That you and your household hate igbos does not translate to the whole country hating igbos. That's a lie u have been trying hard to force down your own throat. Good luck with that tho. Igbo man go still be your benefactor without thinking twice if u come to him without your cone mentality
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by darkwan: 8:47am On May 08, 2023
mightyhazel:

That you and your household hate igbos does not translate to the whole country hating igbos. That's a lie u have been trying hard to force down your own throat. Good luck with that tho. Igbo man go still be your benefactor without thinking twice if u come to him without your cone mentality

i wouldnt say hate....
i see it more like dislike....

i dont like obi,i dont like igbos....
but hate....??
noo....
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by mightyhazel: 8:48am On May 08, 2023
darkwan:

you dont want to engage all binis and edos....??
Darksider!!!

I no even look the moniker I dey reply

Daftus abeg comot for my mention..I think say na person I dey reply
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by darkwan: 8:49am On May 08, 2023
mightyhazel:
Darksider!!!

I no even look the moniker I dey reply

Daftus abeg comot for my mention..I think say na person I dey reply

kiki....
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by WesternPanzer: 8:57am On May 08, 2023
baretalk:
Put maximum respect on South South. We have our own identity, it's not by force to attach us with you. We have different mannerisms, different outlook on life, and different senses, our culture and values also different.

Oga, no one wants to attach with the so called South South. There is nothing special about it. Believe me.

You missed the point of the thread.

They are trying to divide the real southern Nigeria and make it look like we are against an Ababio Presidency. We all have our cultures like you said and there many ethnic nationalities with Southern Nigeria.

But know you that alone, you are easy to manipulate and control. Thats if not attacked.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by WesternPanzer: 9:01am On May 08, 2023
richmond500:
first there is SS, don't always write us off.
Secondly, it's good if the SE will support SS. afterall, SS gave Obi enough votes too, though he lost but that's the beauty of democracy, also the SE gave GEJ their votes too, the bromance between SE and SS didnt start today.
The thing is that, don't write off the SS, we are SS and we love it, that doesn't mean we will not support you

Chairmain, there is no South South same as with their is no South East.

What you have is Southern Nigeria of which there are ethnic nationalities within it. Your tribe being one.

The point of the thread is to open the eyes of the so called South South to what is about happening which is the dividie and rule tactics they have always used to balkanise the nation.

Fall for their trap and see what becomes of the Southern region in the future.
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by oyebanji44: 9:03am On May 08, 2023
darkwan:

you mean the same eastern region map the fg of back then draw....??

biafra was a fraud from the start....

Even now biafra is a fraud..

See bro, if the ibo people continue to claim south south as their land they will never secede from Nigeria. .

Cos it was the same mistake ojukwu did..

Just imagine. If mid westerner now south southerner had diverted their full resources of the state - .men, money and material to support the ibo during the civil war..

I believe the casualties on federal troops would have been so much
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by SpatialKing(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Go and tell them in south Africa/ south America that there's nothing like southern in the world. Una go juz wake up dey type rubbish

We only have
Southern Africa
South Africa

Nothing like South South any where in the world or Geography
Don't be a dullard
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by richmond500: 9:14am On May 08, 2023
WesternPanzer:

Chairmain, there is no South South same as with their is no South East.

What you have is Southern Nigeria of which there are ethnic nationalities within it. Your tribe being one.

The point of the thread is to open the eyes of the so called South South to what is about happening which is the dividie and rule tactics they have always used to balkanise the nation.

Fall for their trap and see what becomes of the Southern region in the future.
Governor, there is SS, it's a geo-political zone,
UK has east midland, USA has Midwest, Nigeria has South south.

Before you claim to open my eyes, you should first understand the meaning of geo-political zone and be able to differentiate it from cardinal point.

Also nobody is falling for a trap, we in the SS region has not seen anything different from the big three, they are just power freak.

The reason why we align more with the igbos is because we share boundary with Almost all ur states and migration has made it possible to coexist, just like Edo aligns more with the Yorubas.
Except that, we are different from you people.
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2023
U be mumu.. in fact overgrown mumu
SpatialKing:

We only have
Southern Africa
South Africa

Don't be a dullard
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by richmond500: 9:17am On May 08, 2023
SpatialKing:

We only have
Southern Africa
South Africa

Don't be a dullard
south south is a geo-political zone and not a cardinal point.

This is basic SS2 knowledge na, why is it difficult for u people to understand simple politics
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by darkwan: 9:18am On May 08, 2023
oyebanji44:

Even now biafra is a fraud..

See bro, if the ibo people continue to claim south south as their land they will never secede from Nigeria. .

Cos it was the same mistake ojukwu did..

Just imagine. If mid westerner now south southerner had diverted their full resources of the state - .men, money and material to support the ibo during the civil war..

I believe the casualties on federal troops would have been so much

i dont bother to think about biafra achievable back then or not....
it was a fraud from the start....they were not even ready for the consequence of their foolishness sef....

practisin war with woodin sticks....??
against modern weapons of back then....??

and they wan try it again today with even more crazy weapons than back then....??
complete foolishness....

1 Like

Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by Godwin4444: 9:19am On May 08, 2023
1nice:
Majority of Nigerians wants senator Enyinnaya Abaribe to emerge as the Senate President of the 10th Nigeria National Assembly: due to his knowledge of the Nigeria National Assembly; having once serve as a minority leader in the 9th Senate.

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe is competent and have the capacity to bring the positive change Nigerians expect from the 10th National Assembly.
no Igbo will emerge

Instead of igbos to emerge it will go to d north

Na akpabio get am
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by Alaigbomaster: 9:25am On May 08, 2023
mightyhazel:

Mumu man
Na every ibo get money including the ones begging online and the ones pushing wheelbarrow to sell abbibas shirts.

My ibo neighbor then in primary school days i dare not enter their bathroom anytime I'm close to their house, i rather go outside and ease myself
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by baretalk: 9:31am On May 08, 2023
WesternPanzer:

Oga, no one wants to attach with the so called South South. There is nothing special about it. Believe me.

You missed the point of the thread.

They are trying to divide the real southern Nigeria and make it look like we are against an Ababio Presidency. We all have our cultures like you said and there many ethnic nationalities with Southern Nigeria.

But know you that alone, you are easy to manipulate and control. Thats if not attacked.

Know this and know peace.
It's better for me to be close to yorubas than you loudmouths, South South and southwest have more in common, in our traditions, oduduwa, language, words, music and culture.
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by Airlord2030: 9:35am On May 08, 2023
animal flattheads and attache by force
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by SpatialKing(m): 9:42am On May 08, 2023
richmond500:
south south is a geo-political zone and not a cardinal point.

This is basic SS2 knowledge na, why is it difficult for u people to understand simple politics

Don't be illiterate

Geopolitical Zone is completely different from Geographical cardinality, compass and direction...

Geographically there is nothing like South South

I
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by Blazebond(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2023
DEAR SOUTHEAST AND IGBOS,I AM FROM THE SOUTH-SOUTH AND PROUDLY URHOBO AND I WILL NEVER EVER IDENTIFY AS AN IGBO OR SOUTHEASTERNAN,IF UNA LIKE MAKE UNA USE UNA PROPAGANDA LOAD ALL THE PAGES OF NAIRALAND AND MEDIA ALL OVER THE WORLD AND TO KEEP ON SAYING THAT THERE IS NO SOUTH-SOUTH BUT ONLY EASTERN NIGERIA,NA UNA KNOW AND MAKE UNA ALSO KNOW THE THE HATE FOR THE IGBOS WILL SOON START SPREADING IN THE SOUTH-SOUTH DUE TO SUCH UNGUARDED UTTERANCES FROM IMBECILES LIKE THIS POSTER AND HIS LIKES.

1 Like

Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by Tukpa8: 10:23am On May 08, 2023
WesternPanzer:
This thread is to remind the so called "South South" about the ongoing media propaganda to make it look like Igbos are against a Southern Senate Presidency.

These people promoting this narratives don't see you as any South South by the way. To them, you are "Omo Ibo" oo. It doesn't matter which Southern state you are from. In the real sense of it, The so called Eastern zone is actually the real Southern Nigeria made up of different ethnic nationalities.

Do not be deceived by so many propaganda threads and news that Igbos are against "South South" presidency. On the contrary, we support it with all our heart.

Our Reasons: An Akpabio Senate Presidency is an "Eastern" or Southern Presidency!

Why: There is nothing like "South South" on the World Map or Anywhere in Geography! There is no direction called South South. What we have on the contrary is the Southern region region of which there are other nations within this zone.

Do not allow these guys to further isolate you people. When you are isolated, it will be easier for them to control and manipulate your region. Don't joke with this!

What they are playing is a very dangerous game to pit you against your eastern cousins. The end game is to easily control your destiny and your future. Read this and understand this well. These people don't like you people at all. They have nothing to offer as usual except propaganda and balkanisation of the nations resources.

Ndi Yoruba Media... No Igbo man dead or Alive is against Akpabio Senate Presidency.... Its only in your banal imaginations.

On the contrary, we support the move with all our heart!

Even an Igbo man Umahi stepped down already for Akpabio. Make una suffery dey play this wicked games.

At the end of the day, even the average "South South" man knows that you guys are snakes and wicked people.

Stop trying to use the media to Isolate the Eastern zone.

If we insult you people now, you guys will say that Igbos are primitive and insultive .

Please dey your dey make we dey our dey.

Nigeria should know that Igbos are not competing with them. We are in our own class and we no send you people... Yes .. Presidency was given to you guys... Please take it and manage it well...

We know what we are looking for and what we are looking for is looking for us... Our Homeland!!

Edit÷

For those quoting me and saying rubbish, I honestly do respect the Nationality of other nations within the Eastern region. Call it South South.. Call it South East... Be it Ibibio, Efik, Igbo etc... We all respect you guys.

This post has nothing to do with attachee by force.
you are a mugu..

Yorubas are our brothers not igbos..so you can go and die..

We are south south,,,go and die.

Rubbish tribalistic useless igbos.
Who is omo ibo?
enor go better for your family for trying to cover ibo over me....u go die for accident.
Nama ama abu.

Ijaws and Yorubas are brothers...oya come and forced me to hate yorubas.
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by Christistruth02: 10:29am On May 08, 2023
JDistribute:
There is south south, even before the creation of Nigeria. The Benin empire is the first peoples and tribe from southern Nigeria. You kids will wake up and start typing nonsense. I blame nairaland and free internet. Learn history and show respect.

"The early independent kingdoms and states that make up present-day state of Nigeria are (in alphabetical order): Benin Kingdom, Borgu Kingdom, Fulani Empire, Hausa Kingdoms, Kanem Bornu Empire, Kwararafa Kingdom, Ibibio Kingdom, Nri Kingdom, Nupe Kingdom, Oyo Empire, Songhai Empire, Warri Kingdom, Ile Ife Kingdom, and ...

BCE there means before common era, an alternate to BC before Christ. This means the Benin people as a kingdom has existed before Christ. Please understand we are different tribes of West Africa and Sahel region brought together under this Nigerian system, but respect people ancestry, genealogy, progenitors, culture, history, essence and heritage. We are different people and tribes brought together to form this country because of the proximity of our geographic spaces.

Ile Ife is older than Benin

The first Ogiso Ogodo of Igodomigodo was from Ile Ife

Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by Akungitit: 10:29am On May 08, 2023
Who cares what you support?
IPOB people are completely irrelevant in Nigeria, your opinion doesn't matter.
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by Antivirus92(m): 10:46am On May 08, 2023
oyebanji44:

Why all these things still exist is cos some parts of south south were former eastern region ..

The same reason why Yoruba is spoken in kwara state is because they were former western region.

but now many of them don't feel compelled to go with the Yorubas
Re: Dear "SOUTH SOUTH", The IGBO NATION Supports A Southern Senate Presidency. by DaddyJapan(m): 10:51am On May 08, 2023
WesternPanzer:
This thread is to remind the so called "South South" about the ongoing media propaganda to make it look like Igbos are against a Southern Senate Presidency.

These people promoting this narratives don't see you as any South South by the way. To them, you are "Omo Ibo" oo. It doesn't matter which Southern state you are from. In the real sense of it, The so called Eastern zone is actually the real Southern Nigeria made up of different ethnic nationalities.

Do not be deceived by so many propaganda threads and news that Igbos are against "South South" presidency. On the contrary, we support it with all our heart.

Our Reasons: An Akpabio Senate Presidency is an "Eastern" or Southern Presidency!

Why: There is nothing like "South South" on the World Map or Anywhere in Geography! There is no direction called South South. What we have on the contrary is the Southern region region of which there are other nations within this zone.

Do not allow these guys to further isolate you people. When you are isolated, it will be easier for them to control and manipulate your region. Don't joke with this!

What is the matter with you?

Who appointed you spokesperson for any cohort eh?

Why not direct your ire at the the 11 south-east senators and senators-elects who signed a communique that is opposed to Akpabio's ascendancy, instead of conjuring up ogres?
Or is that an invention of the Ndi Yoruba media too?

Word of advice: speak to a shrink about what is clearly an early sign of neurosis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Newly Appointed Customs Comptroller From Kwara State, / Apostle Chibuzor Breaks Silence Over Rumor Of Him Abandoning Late Deborah Family / TRIBALISM When You Support Your Own But Not When They Support Theirs (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.