Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) (54328 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by tiswell(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2023
Samantha124:
But it's not my family though... You're talking as if I said my brother killed my father.
Now,you misinterpreted my post.

It's ok,just be good!
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 08, 2023
You're very correct because domestic violence can affect the children's psychology in a very negative way.
OneCandleAway:

That's why women should leave if there is domestic violence. Don't say you'll stay for the children. The mother is the cause of all these

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by ahnie: 1:15pm On May 08, 2023
You see those riffraffs that behaves n insults women online,na this type of home d come from,and they have to act like that to remind dem say,dem be zombie.

Like father like son.make he go wear bracelet inside prison.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by VTJN(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2023
aklid:
It surely is the fathers fault, u can’t tell me otherwise…cause there’s no way this kid can intervene if it hasn’t been happening for a long while and by the looks of it the father is full of domestic abuse… rip to the deceased sha
yeah

The man is probably a violence man. The boy can't take it anymore. Only a foolish child will watch his father beating up his mother every now and then.

I didn't support the child killing his father though. Funny enough, the little boy probably didn't do it intentionally

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Omoapena(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
QUESTION

What model of car is equipped with an air conditioning unit that can work even if the car engine is switched off?

ANSWER

There are several models of cars that are equipped with air conditioning units that can run even if the car engine is switched off. These models are typically equipped with a feature called "auxiliary power," which allows the car's electrical system to run for a period of time without the engine running. This feature is often used to power accessories such as the radio, headlights, and power windows.

Some examples of cars that may have this feature include:

Tesla Model S and Model X: These electric cars have a feature called "Cabin Overheat Protection" that allows the air conditioning system to run for up to 12 hours after the car is parked, even if the car is not plugged in.

BMW i3: This electric car has a feature called "Auxiliary Heating and Cooling" that allows the air conditioning system to run for up to 30 minutes after the car is parked, even if the car is not plugged in.

Nissan Leaf: This electric car has a feature called "Carwings" that allows the air conditioning system to be controlled remotely from a smartphone app, which can be used to pre-cool the car before driving.

Toyota Prius: Some models of the Prius are equipped with a feature called "Smart Key System with Push Button Start," which allows the air conditioning system to be turned on using the car's key fob, even if the engine is not running.

It's worth noting that while these features can be convenient, they may also drain the car's battery if used excessively, so it's important to use them judiciously.

Normally, does electric cars have engine?

If you wanna talk about cars that can work with Air conditioning without the engine running, then it should be cars that have engine.

Like the last car you mentioned and with that, the engine still needs to run for the AC to work, the engine will only be idle when it switches to battery mode...
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by ahnie: 1:18pm On May 08, 2023
Sorry you must have really gone through alot.
coputa:
I always tell men this Everytime.The women folks always brainwash the children right from birth, they tell the children that you are a wicked,lazy and irresponsible man.Thats why any wise father should take the children out and personally show love to them not through proxy (their mother) they never tell the children how you labour hard to fend for the family.This lad must have been brainwashed by the mom.
I personally sympathize with you.

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Teeklef(m): 1:19pm On May 08, 2023
hammerT:

WOMEN ARE THE MASTER OF DOING DAT, SUBTLY.

JUST CONTINUALLY EVALUATE YOUR RELATIONSHIP, IF U NOTICE ANY TAG TEAM ON YOUR PERSON, MY BROTHER JAKPA.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE...
The UZOS TAG TEAM

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Bashirkareem31: 1:19pm On May 08, 2023
Vivianat:
Ipob miscreants recruit
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Teeklef(m): 1:19pm On May 08, 2023
hammerT:

WOMEN ARE THE MASTER OF DOING DAT, SUBTLY.

JUST CONTINUALLY EVALUATE YOUR RELATIONSHIP, IF U NOTICE ANY TAG TEAM ON YOUR PERSON, MY BROTHER JAKPA.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE...

The UZOS TAG Team
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 1:19pm On May 08, 2023
sad May God nor give us misfortune children. See this one hair style sad
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Slurity(m): 1:22pm On May 08, 2023
If your son that is still under your roof do that kind of hairstyles, you have failed. You have raised an irresponsible child already.

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2023
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444492/teenager-knocks-father-death-fighting-mum-abuja-photo/

Who else was expecting that mop of hair on his head?

It's almost like, if you get pikin wey dey do dat kain hair for head, you neva get pikin.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Mrfeel: 1:23pm On May 08, 2023
Rehabilitated the boy and let him go , he did it to defend his mother

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Jeamillz2020(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2023
Domestic violence
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2023
Lovenorth:
Whenever your wife is bolt enough to fight with you on a normal issue, then divorce is the only solution, if you fail to do just that something horrible would happen and this is the example

What if the husband is the instigator….a drunk with no purpose in life besides proving his manhood against a woman?

1 Like

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Cassandraloius: 1:28pm On May 08, 2023
Some father's are disgrace!
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Tvoice: 1:30pm On May 08, 2023
deltateam:

Na you sew am?

Lol, nor be human being dey sew prison uniform? Abi u need one too 🤣😁😂
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by wasi9ice: 1:31pm On May 08, 2023
I condem domestic violence completely, but if the boy grows up and get the real truth behind their fight he would know indeed killing his father was the worst mistake he had made in life.

To me , protect your mother , but don't swear or kill for her, women are not worth it and in all you do never trust a woman ,,

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Jagabanarmy: 1:32pm On May 08, 2023
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by fabolouz1(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2023
Mercy,
Emmanuel,
JOHN.
All biblical names and it hasn't rubbed off on them.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 1:37pm On May 08, 2023
I don red, women always poisoning their childrens mind against their dad especially sons, family don dabaru be that, weldone mother mission accomplished
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by sageb: 1:42pm On May 08, 2023
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by iceflex(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2023
This is a problem once our parents allow their kid's to intervene in their quarrel this is what ends it.
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2023
MRDEE01:
A wise Child never picks sides in his parents fight.
just try separating them dazzol.
wise parent do not support their child to pick sides
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 2:03pm On May 08, 2023
Edusouls:
I don red, women always poisoning their childrens mind against their dad especially sons, family don dabaru be that, weldone mother mission accomplished

And why do you believe that was the case?

Maybe he was sick of seeing his mother get battered on a daily basis, since 65% of Nigerian men believe in that shit.

The son has more sense of retribution than his dad.

Some of you are anti-japa so you can have the freedom to keep battering your wives.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by ukaface(f): 2:03pm On May 08, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
The father should have poured on the floor rather than giving birth to his killer
But the father caused this
If he hadn’t hit on his wife, his unpoured son wouldn’t have knocked him into his grave. Don’t you think so?

1 Like

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2023
Mrfeel:
Rehabilitated the boy and let him go , he did it to defend his mother
brain dead
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by achimendy(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2023
Seagodess:
I have nothing to say, the boy eyes have seen shege banza..

Are you trying to justify the killing??
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 2:07pm On May 08, 2023
iceflex:
This is a problem once our parents allow their kid's to intervene in their quarrel this is what ends it.

Some parents batter each other in front if their children, what are you talking about?

Once things are said or done in the kids presence, then it's also their business!
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Bianda24: 2:07pm On May 08, 2023
What would caused the children to interfere in the affairs of husband and wife
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Gbogbowa: 2:08pm On May 08, 2023
MRDEE01:
A wise Child never picks sides in his parents fight.
just try separating them dazzol.
wise parent dont fight they may have misunderstanding but will not fight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) / I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.