Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) (54327 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by invinzible1: 2:08pm On May 08, 2023
Samantha124:
This is what happened to a relative of mine, the son killed his father for beating up his mother in December of 2020... The son went ahead and took his own life in December of 2021 while in prison.
You can lie
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Mrfeel: 2:12pm On May 08, 2023
stanliwise:
brain dead
You are the dead Brain here

1 Like

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 2:12pm On May 08, 2023
MRDEE01:
A wise Child never picks sides in his parents fight.
just try separating them dazzol.
Why are you fighting in front of your child in the first place?

If I see any of my parents getting battered I sure as hell am jumping in, I don’t blame the child

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by abidem4real: 2:15pm On May 08, 2023
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444492/teenager-knocks-father-death-fighting-mum-abuja-photo/
The worst creatures on Earth are women. They bring deaths to men from the right, the left and the center, yet they are indispensable.

May God save men from women's hands 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by abidem4real: 2:17pm On May 08, 2023
decatalyst:
When the children have to pick side between the father and the mother, know that something is fundamentally wrong.

Why would a man beat his wife? 🥵
Those who have been wrongly married understand why.
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by MumEmdy(f): 2:23pm On May 08, 2023
OneCandleAway:

That's why women should leave if there is domestic violence. Don't say you'll stay for the children. The mother is the cause of all these

You are absolutely right, I hope she's now happy that her child will be going to prison as a murderer because of her. Children can't stand seeing someone beating or molesting their moms..I don't really blame the boy for trying to protect his mom from a beastly dad. Rip to death and hard luck to their son, cry cry

1 Like

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2023
A big L for the mom
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by qtguru(m): 2:34pm On May 08, 2023
tiswell:
says a lot about ya up.bringing

Says the guy cool with his mom being abused
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by imgoinghigher05: 2:34pm On May 08, 2023
aklid:
It surely is the fathers fault, u can’t tell me otherwise…cause there’s no way this kid can intervene if it hasn’t been happening for a long while and by the looks of it the father is full of domestic abuse… rip to the deceased sha

This is what gender equality has caused!. When you don’t see a man who is hangry as equal, maybe this wouldn’t have happened!. Most cases, women hate to scold their children like men does and by doing that kids will then sees their mother as a saint whenever issues crop up btw their parents they choose their mother!. He’s a man and he will understand better one day only “IF” granted second chance!.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 2:36pm On May 08, 2023
The beginning of another life
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by folake4u(f): 2:46pm On May 08, 2023
qtguru:

Says the guy cool with his mom being abused

😂😂😂😂
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by CrownLands(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2023
This is the beginning of trouble for the family. Things Fall Apart, the center cannot hold.

THE MORAL OF THIS STORY:
Children need to be neutral when parents have disagreements.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Komu1048(m): 3:10pm On May 08, 2023
Bahamas95:
The poor boy might have seen enough, some parents are beasts. He will be somewhere regretting now.

They can't fight their fellow men but turn their wives into punching bag.......See how he has turned this boy into a murderer, pathetic.

U both have something in common, a reason to kill your father
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 3:23pm On May 08, 2023
Say no to drug
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by alfsalami: 3:25pm On May 08, 2023
The hair style indicates a time bomb that just exploded and will still explode again if not seoarated from decent humans perpetually
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by emonis88: 3:45pm On May 08, 2023
This one mama don poison his mind against the father, now him.don kill him Papa, come dey cell. When this guy serve jail term finish, n when he realizes what his mother has done to him , he il eventually hate her.
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Gaabasky: 3:56pm On May 08, 2023
He will never forgive himself
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
Men have become endangered species in men's world

The father shouldn't fight with the mum cos he can hurt her bt the son shouldn't attack the father either. However maybe he did it cos the father had been beating the mum severaly for no reason and this was not the 1st time bt it still doesn't justfy killing his dad.
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Absuchat(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2023
jaxxy:

The father shouldn't fight with the mum cos he can hurt her bt the son shouldn't attack the father either. However maybe he did it cos the father had been beating the mum severaly for no reason and this was not the 1st time bt it still doesn't justfy killing his dad.
Once you are man enough to fight for your mom with your dad, you don't have business still living under their roof
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Lawalemi(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2023
Now how will both parents feel? They foolishly ruin their child
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2023
Absuchat:

Once you are man enough to fight for your mom with your dad, you don't have business still living under their roof

the boy may not have lived under his dads roof and same scenario will happen. He just has to come visiting his mum or get called by his mum.
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Emmanuel30a: 4:25pm On May 08, 2023
post=123005675:

May God not give us the child that will end up killing the parent.
Mantan araree... Sule, awele, asunle, asabale, abi iya sule...?...
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Absuchat(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2023
jaxxy:

the boy may not have lived under his dads roof and same scenario will happen. He just has to come visiting his mum or get called by his mum.
I see.... The mom now has a body guard against the man he has been living with for years even before the birth of the bouncer
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by godliman: 4:30pm On May 08, 2023
Did you guys see his yahoo hair style does he look like a boy who has common sense or a cultist? He will face the music.
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:48pm On May 08, 2023
Absuchat:

I see.... The mom now has a body guard against the man he has been living with for years even before the birth of the bouncer

A man doesn't/shouldn't beat his wife. The son should have taken the mom away so she's not hurt bt not harm his dad either.

Thats my position.
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 4:56pm On May 08, 2023
Funny how the lesson learnt by the majority of guys here is not to give birth to sons that would kill them instead of not having marriages where they beat their wives in the first place.

Like the son just woke up and hit his father with a pestle.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Absuchat(m): 5:04pm On May 08, 2023
jaxxy:

A man doesn't/shouldn't beat his wife. The son should have taken the mom away so she's not hurt bt not harm his dad either.

Thats my position.
A woman shouldn't put herself in a position to be beaten.
U beat a man emotionally, he beats you physically but the world will only remember the later
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by coputa(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2023
ahnie:
Sorry you must have really gone through alot.
I personally sympathize with you.
On the contrary,i learn from others,i have a happy home
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2023
Absuchat:

A woman shouldn't put herself in a position to be beaten.
U beat a man emotionally, he beats you physically but the world will only remember the later

Utter rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by Absuchat(m): 5:28pm On May 08, 2023
jaxxy:

Utter rubbish.
Says a simp
Re: Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2023
Absuchat:

Says a simp

So Beating ur wife makes u a man? why didn't he beat his 16 year boy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.