Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. (7393 Views)

The Use Of IREV-Portal And BVAS-Machines In Nigerian Elections: The Way Forward / Failure Of IREV Does Not Stop Collation Of Results - Supreme Court / PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by Felabrity: 1:55pm On May 08, 2023
Racoon:
These are some of the irregularities INEC mumbled up and wants to foist on a nation? This is what FG, INEC, Lai Mohammed and all APC zombies called free, fair and credible election?
na thunder go fire buhari for calling this sham election free and fair

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by garfield1: 1:58pm On May 08, 2023
SpatialKing:

Why you guys talk like this or make statements like this....
You do out of fear and uncertainty..

The only reason why court won't nullify the election is because the North and Yoruba people might burn down the country out of anger.....

Everybody knows obi won rivers but it won't change anything.can obi bring evidence like this from other states?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by Joshchi19(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2023
I don't know why they have not arrested that INEC Mamood

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by SpatialKing(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2023
garfield1:

Everybody knows obi won rivers but it won't change anything.can obi bring evidence like this from other states?

Never say never
Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by SpatialKing(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2023
Kyase:

Nope, but because obi and atiku have no case

Why una dey talk like say na only obi go court

But do you understand when they say "May 29 is sacrosanct" ?

That's you guys always sound foolish

Nobody is saying May 29 is not sacrosanct

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by SpatialKing(m): 2:11pm On May 08, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku in 2019 brought more than that

Does it matter now, that was 2019...

You said there was no evidence
I just informed you that there was actually

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by keymatt(m): 2:16pm On May 08, 2023
After presidential tribunal, Mahmood must be arrested, jailed and then sentenced to death for viciously rigging 2023 presidential elections in favor of Tinubu. Clearly Tinubu came 3rd in the election.

Surely we're inching closer to recovering our stolen mandate. 😎

1 Like

Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by Kyase(m): 2:20pm On May 08, 2023
SpatialKing:

That's you guys always sound foolish

Nobody is saying May 29 is not sacrosanct

Obi said it
Datti said it.
Igbo elders said it
Obedient are saying it

Who is the fool now

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by SpatialKing(m): 2:22pm On May 08, 2023
Kyase:

Obi said it
Datti said it.
Igbo elders said it
Obedient are saying it

Who is the fool now
Is just their view

Nobody can stop May 29th
Just like Heaven won't fall neither would Nigeria born if Tinubu's victory is nullified

1 Like

Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by Kyase(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2023
SpatialKing:

Is just their view

Nobody can stop May 29th
Just like Heaven won't fall neither would Nigeria born if Tinubu's victory is nullified

Now is their view abi from saying no one is saying it

Bola will be the president come may 29 and no idiot can stop it
Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by garfield1: 2:32pm On May 08, 2023
SpatialKing:

Does it matter now, that was 2019...

You said there was no evidence
I just informed you that there was actually

I never said theres no evidence,I said not enough or scanty evidence or they are worthless
Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by GeneralPula: 2:34pm On May 08, 2023
Joshchi19:
I don't know why they have not arrested that INEC Mamood
Have you confirmed if what OP posted is same with the originals copied with Lp agents?
Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by Joshchi19(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2023
GeneralPula:

Have you confirmed if what OP posted is same with the originals copied with Lp agents?

Yes, it is and can be verified on INEC server
Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by garfield1: 2:58pm On May 08, 2023
Joshchi19:

Bring it let us verify it
Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2023
na Akwa Ibom own dey pepper me for bodi pass!

angry
Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by N3TRAL: 2:59pm On May 08, 2023
Joshchi19:

Link to the server, IREV?
Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by Emir8: 3:07pm On May 08, 2023
This is not good. Impunity is too much in Nigeria
Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by arantess: 3:16pm On May 08, 2023
Racoon:
These are some of the irregularities INEC mumbled up and wants to foist on a nation? This is what FG, INEC, Lai Mohammed and all APC zombies called free, fair and credible election?
Pathetic

The judges need to show us they are neutral and do their job, which in this case is a no-brainer

1 Like

Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by chivic(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2023
Kyase:

Hahaha
I think a truck was driven to court Premise in 2019 by pdp

And let me tell you, it was all those ballot papers shown on social media

Court will ask Inec to bring the original and it will be cross examine with what nannu lawyers present, so chill...

NB: Supreme Court or any court can't nullify the presidential election, why?
Inec is independent just like the judiciary, they can only make recommendations for inec

What make you belief that it's social media evidence that both PDP and LP has ?are you saying that PDP or LP did not have polling agent?

Times and things have changed.If it where before what happened in Abia state will favour PDP.
While it's better for us not to pre-empt anything.I feel with the BIVAS( game changer ) some of this election will be upturned.

While we wait for court to decide,watch out for state like Kaduna ,Taraba, shokingly Rivers ,Enugu .The governor elect might be withdrawn .

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by Penguin2: 4:16pm On May 08, 2023
press9jatv:
huge robbery here. I heard Peter Obi lawyers weren’t allowed to inspect the Bvas machines?

They were later allowed to inspect the BVAS.

Whether they had enough time to get what they wanted from the BVAS is what I don’t know.
Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by press9jatv: 4:19pm On May 08, 2023
Penguin2:

They were later allowed to inspect the BVAS.

Whether they had enough time to get what they wanted from the BVAS is what I don’t know.
I think they got enough time. Since they were allowed to check the Bvas machines, no problem about their filing their reports on it.
Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by blacksam01: 4:24pm On May 08, 2023
keymatt:
After presidential tribunal, Mahmood must be arrested, jailed and then sentenced to death for viciously rigging 2023 presidential elections in favor of Tinubu. Clearly Tinubu came 3rd in the election.

Surely we're inching closer to recovering our stolen mandate. 😎

Arrest is not the word, cuz tinubu will control court nd police, he shld b singled out by irate mob nd beaten to stupor but his life spared...

nd after recuperating after months, he shld b mobbed again nd beaten nd again and again..till he confesses what he did...no killing

1 Like

Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by vacanci: 4:38pm On May 08, 2023
blacksam01:

Arrest is not the word, cuz tinubu will control court nd police, he shld b singled out by irate mob nd beaten to stupor but his life spared...

nd after recuperating after months, he shld b mobbed again nd beaten nd again and again..till he confesses what he did...no killing

If only you know that Tinubu also has the mob from North and south west to do a counter.
Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by SpatialKing(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2023
garfield1:

I never said theres no evidence,I said not enough or scanty evidence or they are worthless

Then Calm down, stop the anxiety...
You are not one of the judges
Is your preview to decide if is a enough or not
Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by SpatialKing(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2023
Kyase:

Now is their view abi from saying no one is saying it

Bola will be the president come may 29 and no idiot can stop it

Oga again nobody is against Bola being President...
As long as he was elected through right process
Like I said

Nigeria won't burn if he is disqualified
The judges can stop it and they are not idiots
The only idiots are people like you

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by Penguin2: 5:16pm On May 08, 2023
Kyase:

The court will not accept result from irev as evidence, thump printed and hard copy given to various agents at the polling unit, or forget about it

In fact most of the issues will be thrown out today

So, how many were later thrown out today 🤔🧐?
Re: Picture Of IREV Result For Rivers State Presidential Election. by garfield1: 5:19pm On May 08, 2023
SpatialKing:

Then Calm down, stop the anxiety...
You are not one of the judges
Is your preview to decide if is a enough or not

I am an expert at electoral matters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Seeks Stiffer Penalties For Rapists-punch / Gov Emmanuel Donates Land For Proposed Air Traffic School / Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.