Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,837 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) (90118 Views)

London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) / Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport / Peter Obi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Emmylay12: 1:59pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Old paper youngie tired and sleeping , is this how he wants to rule Nigeria? Thank God Nigerians rejected him with full force. Omo radarada

Atleast he doesn't urinate on his body make we distribute corn give U abeg

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 08, 2023
Instead of agbado people to focus on winning court case they are here having erections over obi.

Misplaced priorities

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by VinnyBaba: 2:01pm On May 08, 2023
Alliswell248:

I beg...leave the mod alone out of your frustrations.
If na APC now....u would be making noise here

Hoebi should go home and sleep.
Buhari tried twice against Obj in 2003 and 2007. Court never ruled in his favor.
He tried against Gej in 2011....same story.

Obi dey waste his time.

Obi Knows what he is Doing and will be get the Result he wants. 😊

You APC goons, Leave him to Pursue his Case and Focus on ur Druggie PRESIDENT-SELECT!. 🙂
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by HussenAdul: 2:03pm On May 08, 2023
How can u termed someone looking at a document to be sleeping? Don't u see that the man beside him is still looking towards the same direction
Just that we have foolish moderators here. That is why they bring it to front page without verification.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by owem19(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2023
Seun,dis forum is promoting lie's,fake news and tribalism.thats very bad any little incident straight to front page, caution your mods because it's very risky

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Sunnypan: 2:04pm On May 08, 2023
IT SHOWS THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO MANIPULATE THE JUDGEMENT IN THE COURT.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Helgreenluv(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2023
Zikojukwu:
Funnily enough he was reading. I was in court and someone is spewing trash. Why not provide a closer picture.
Your mumu never do? Is there anyone that can cheat nature? No be only reading. Na meditation
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by cjudy(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2023
post=123006726:

Olodo. I never knew you were so dumb to believe that picture. ZoneB

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2023
zelnababa:
na so una tal say YES DADDY na lie until him confirm it
Well.. i rest my case, clearly you are not capable of working out with your own brain if Obi is sleeping or not in that picture.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Laughingkk: 2:06pm On May 08, 2023
Zikojukwu:
Good news. The hearts of Tinubu's dogs are failing badly. I pray they don't commit suicide today ontop Obi matter.
Funnily enough Obi was reading. I was in court to witness the proceedings and someone is spewing trash with a photo he took at a distance. Why not provide a closer picture? Or give another location?

LIEnus......show us the picture of yourself in the tribunal hall
The man is sleeping or is he reading the judgment with eyes closed?
Stop this your lies.........I think this hypocritical traits runs in your family

Obi sleeping during sensitive proceeding is not an issue but if Tinubu sleeps it will become a national issue

Something is wrong with these clowns

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by ghiloman28(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2023
Baba is not sleeping … he just want to hear the proceeding in spirit so ee gat close him eye … Eluuupeee
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by IpobAntidote: 2:07pm On May 08, 2023
Zikojukwu:
Good news. The hearts of Tinubu's dogs are failing badly. I pray they don't commit suicide today ontop Obi matter.
Funnily enough Obi was reading. I was in court to witness the proceedings and someone is spewing trash with a photo he took at a distance. Why not provide a closer picture? Or give another location?

Just the usual ranting of another brainwashed IPOB zomb-idiot monkey. Many are already raving lunatics with more to run mad totally after May 29th.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by israelmao(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2023
post=123006709:

#WontiriNkankan

Lol 😆 🤣 😂

.....after day don break grin cheesy wink
Pandora still dey sleep, dey snore like caterpillar, (vroom voom vroom kpa kpa ko)
Dey disturb people inside court. 😃 😁 🤣 😂😃

Anyways,
Goodnight Daddy 👅 😛 😝 😜
You've resurfaced like a stubborn armpit boil after hiding under many false identities.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by chuksbogus: 2:08pm On May 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
The man is a workaholic, he needs rest .

He is not sleeping. They pictured him form an angle that u won't see his eyes open . He seems to be reading somthing and they pictured him form the side

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Laughingkk: 2:09pm On May 08, 2023
Zikojukwu:
Funnily enough he was reading. I was in court and someone is spewing trash. Why not provide a closer picture.

He who assert must prove
Since you claim he was reading,show the world your own picture to prove it

I was in court,i saw him sleeping and drooling

You think you can lie
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by 27Pushing30: 2:10pm On May 08, 2023
obidients and liessssss

wow
Zikojukwu:
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by ismhab(m): 2:10pm On May 08, 2023
Eluuuu peeee
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by jamesversion: 2:11pm On May 08, 2023
oikirodah:
Caught Napping:  Peter Obi's  Slumber At Presidential Tribunal Sparks Social Media Reactions

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/caught-napping-peter-obis-slumber-at-presidential-tribunal-sparks-social-media-reactions/

This nonentity, you're trying so desperately to be noticed.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Laughingkk: 2:11pm On May 08, 2023
Abfinest007:
I thought they said obi is not important why are they reporting every moves

In other words.... Tinubu is very important no wonder trolls keep noticing and mentioning his every moves

HYPOCRITES
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by 27Pushing30: 2:11pm On May 08, 2023
you mind am? as if we don't know what a limp body posture is compared to one who is awake/alert
Laughingkk:

He who assert must prove

I was in court, i saw him sleeping and drooling

You think you can lie
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Emmylay12: 2:13pm On May 08, 2023
Laughingkk:

He who assert must prove

I was in court,i saw him sleeping and drooling

You think you can lie

Lol stop mistaking Peter Obi for ur Dad U in court or in workshop please explain more
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by ginggerxy: 2:13pm On May 08, 2023
waynetee:
I thought he said he doesn't need rest grin
He was reading , don't be stupid if it's not too late to say.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Desusi: 2:14pm On May 08, 2023
No be juju be that?
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Emmylay12: 2:15pm On May 08, 2023
ginggerxy:
He was reading , don't be stupid if it's not too late to say.

He is already stupid 😂
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Smartbezzy2(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2023
When you have good lawyers, you just have nothing to worry about, u fit sleep self, before u wake u Don win case
oikirodah:
Caught Napping:  Peter Obi's  Slumber At Presidential Tribunal Sparks Social Media Reactions

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/caught-napping-peter-obis-slumber-at-presidential-tribunal-sparks-social-media-reactions/
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2023
Abfinest007:
I thought they said obi is not important why are they reporting every moves
is his lawyers node why im de bother himself with going to Court self... Anyway at the end he will just remain president contestant cos tinubu is ruling til 2027 at least... Obidients should continue catching cruise til this issue is settled at supreme Court...
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by XY23: 2:17pm On May 08, 2023
oikirodah:

May nature deny you sound sleep when you need it. If not for the backward politics we play in Nigeria, is there supposed to be any banter over sleep when on unofficial engagements? Check my posts if I even joined in castigating anyone for such act. You folks have become deranged and inhumane by the day.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by newnigerdelta00: 2:18pm On May 08, 2023
Zikojukwu:

Even if Obi sleep with owner wife, owner go still deny.... obidients and lie's 5 and 6, obidients and propaganda 5and6
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Greattie08: 2:18pm On May 08, 2023
Anyenmoney:
Debate among who?
Ikirodah or whatever your name is, you need medical evaluation to ascertain your level of cohesion.

Oga, go siddon, you bunch of HYPOCRITE & LIAR! Very quick to attack anyone not in support of their view but hypocritically support anyone that they coronated to be saint.

What are we going to call this? I am not sure OBI is fit for the office...
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by newnigerdelta00: 2:18pm On May 08, 2023
Zikojukwu:

Defending your shames
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Greattie08: 2:20pm On May 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
The man is a workaholic, he needs rest .

Shut up Mr. Man!

Same OBI acclaim he never need rest.

HYPOCRITE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' / Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife / The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.