Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) (90141 Views)

London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) / Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport / Peter Obi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 08, 2023
He wasn't sleeping, I think he is reading something

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by zinaunreal(m): 2:21pm On May 08, 2023
Lies. He isn't sleeping

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Greattie08: 2:21pm On May 08, 2023
wahalawahala:
zoom in on the picture.. liar

I know, his supporters will find a way to defend this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by hardbody: 2:22pm On May 08, 2023
MorataFC:
Why can't you give us a closer picture since you are there?

Obviously that guy was reading. The court was not sitting at that point in time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Jay357: 2:22pm On May 08, 2023
I'm very sure he reading and wasn't sleeping, even if he was, cut the man some slack and let the man sleep, PO sef don try, everyone needs rest

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 08, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Defending your shames
How? Who should be ashamed? You're supporting a dying drug demon and I should be ashamed for you?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Greattie08: 2:25pm On May 08, 2023
Didi2d:

I had to go back to the picture, and truly he was reading.

But please, what's the update on the tribunal

In your sane mind, does that posture looks like someone reading?

I know, OBI dogs will start to defend what is unjust. Thank God we Nigerians dodged this bigotry bullet in OBI!!!

RUBBISH!
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Godwin4444: 2:26pm On May 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
The man is a workaholic, he needs rest .
but Tinubu doesn’t need rest

See igbos ooo
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Godwin4444: 2:27pm On May 08, 2023
Zikojukwu:
Funnily enough he was reading. I was in court and someone is spewing trash. Why not provide a closer picture.
this guy u are everywhere e come b like say u dey contest omnipresent with God

Your matter tire person
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Federalis: 2:28pm On May 08, 2023
Because victory is certain. No need to worry much.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Godwin4444: 2:29pm On May 08, 2023
Luckylife:
Zombies are really jobless!
u igbos deceive yourself a lot
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by satysaca: 2:30pm On May 08, 2023
He was reading something bring it closer or magnify the picture. Why are they afraid of the winner of the election. Tinny will only buy time but must not rule for more than 1 year or 2yrs before tribunal will throw him out. He just want to buy time through adjournment and so on. He knows he is in troubke

oikirodah:
Caught Napping:  Peter Obi's  Slumber At Presidential Tribunal Sparks Social Media Reactions

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/caught-napping-peter-obis-slumber-at-presidential-tribunal-sparks-social-media-reactions/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by erico2k2(m): 2:30pm On May 08, 2023
oikirodah:
Caught Napping:  Peter Obi's  Slumber At Presidential Tribunal Sparks Social Media Reactions

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/caught-napping-peter-obis-slumber-at-presidential-tribunal-sparks-social-media-reactions/
ahah we have seen this B4, how does this prove the man was asleep
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by theredaddy: 2:32pm On May 08, 2023
Zikojukwu:
Funnily enough he was reading. I was in court and someone is spewing trash. Why not provide a closer picture.

You were in court cheesy even at that how does your presence stops Peter Obi from donzing off if nature calls .. is he that scared of you

court cases can be very boring to regular people so it is not a shock that if anyone dozes off, una go just cover for Peter obi like say e no be human being, una fit deny say obi dey fart sef
You are asking for a closer picture, how about you that was in court have you shown us what Peter Obi was reading undecided
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Tareq1105: 2:32pm On May 08, 2023
Zikojukwu:
Good news. The hearts of Tinubu's dogs are failing badly. I pray they don't commit suicide today ontop Obi matter.
Funnily enough Obi was reading. I was in court to witness the proceedings and someone is spewing trash with a photo he took at a distance. Why not provide a closer picture? Or give another location?

And who told you we're interested in his snoring and dreaming in the afternoon?
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Tareq1105: 2:33pm On May 08, 2023
theredaddy:

You were in court cheesy even at that how does your presence stops Peter Obi from donzing off if nature calls .. is he that scared of you

court cases can be very boring to regular people so it is not a shock that if anyone dozes off, una go just cover for Peter obi like say e no be human being, una fit deny say obi dey fart sef
You are asking for a closer picture, how about you that was in court have you shown us what Peter Obi was reading undecided

If it's Tinubu now.....
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Ingocof(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2023
oikirodah:

Obi wants to recover his womandate through meditation.
Indeed Obi is a boy.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by truthfinder319: 2:35pm On May 08, 2023
President of Alaba. The Panama man who left UK in 2025
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by truthfinder319: 2:36pm On May 08, 2023
President of Alaba. The Panama man who left UK in 2025

oikirodah:

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by LOVEGINO(m): 2:36pm On May 08, 2023
Zikojukwu:
Good news. The hearts of Tinubu's dogs are failing badly. I pray they don't commit suicide today ontop Obi matter.
Funnily enough Obi was reading. I was in court to witness the proceedings and someone is spewing trash with a photo he took at a distance. Why not provide a closer picture? Or give another location?
make una nor kee dis man oooooo.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Afamed: 2:37pm On May 08, 2023
A man who sleeps in court on the first day of the court sitting is not ready to recover any mandate.

Zombies over to una
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Counterfeit: 2:38pm On May 08, 2023
Is it your sleep? Let him sleep, it is our sleep, we love him and his sleep, like that.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by excanny: 2:38pm On May 08, 2023
Looks like a man reading a book.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Kobicove(m): 2:38pm On May 08, 2023
waynetee:
I thought he said he doesn't need rest grin

grin
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Praktikals1000: 2:39pm On May 08, 2023
Zikojukwu:
You guys can defend shit. Reading ko, meditating ni.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by WorldRichest: 2:40pm On May 08, 2023
Zikojukwu:

Can you see that Tinubu is not there? The President does not have time for irrelevances, also the Adamawa bisexual has gone back to Dubai where he lives permanently.
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by WorldRichest: 2:41pm On May 08, 2023
Zikojukwu:

You were in Court? You no get work ni? Or are you waiting till evening before goin to sell in holdups?
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by kosiebe(m): 2:41pm On May 08, 2023
This guy is too desperate. I'm beginning to dislike him
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by teekay213(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Old paper youngie tired and sleeping , is this how he wants to rule Nigeria? Thank God Nigerians rejected him with full force. Omo radarada
your drug lord no dey sleep?
Re: Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 08, 2023
teekay213:
your drug lord no dey sleep?
not as often as your old papa youngie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife / The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police / Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.