Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) (23720 Views)

First Hotel In Mars By Elon Musk Is Set To Open Soon At $5 Million Per Night (SE / Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night / ₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by ttmacoy: 2:29am On May 09, 2023
I don't get it, I meant the cost to build it, yes there isn't any there now but that's his vision to fly people to holiday there. Will it happen by 2025? I don't know, seems ambitious but they have made lots of headway in space travel so it is feasible.

ItooWorWor:

There is no hotel in mars cheesy na cruise dem dey catch grin
Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by Shegunsmart(m): 4:17am On May 09, 2023
JOB OPPORTUNITY

Hello out there,

It is yet another season for us to harvest some of the best minds on Nairaland..

We need the best hands for a freelance job. It's the position of a chat operator/Responder.

If you're interested, you'll be trained and tested. Your sense of creativity is an integral characteristics that must stand you out for the job.

Please inbox me if interested
Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by von02: 9:42am On May 09, 2023
All is vanity upon vanity
Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by Ajalalomo: 10:42am On May 09, 2023
Copy from daily trust.

Having searched through the available evidence, Daily Trust can confirm that the posts and reports claiming that Elon Musk will soon open a hotel in Mars for 5 million dollars per night is false and misleading. So far, no proof exists of life on the red planet, popularly known as Mars. Also, Musk did not make such claim in recent times.

This fact check was done in partnership with the Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD)

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-does-elon-musk-own-hotel-in-mars/

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by ItooWorWor(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2023
ttmacoy:
I don't get it, I meant the cost to build it, yes there isn't any there now but that's his vision to fly people to holiday there. Will it happen by 2025? I don't know, seems ambitious but they have made lots of headway in space travel so it is feasible.

Spacex mars landing yes, 2025 certainly won't be the date, maybe 2030. But building an hotel on Mars is another thing entirely. First how safe is mars? and other What if? I'm sure Elon is joking.
Re: Elon Musk’s Hotel In Mars Now Set To Open, At $5 Million Per Night (SEE PHOTO) by ttmacoy: 8:56pm On May 10, 2023
Got you, yes I agree the 2025 seems very optimistic and it's possible it may not even be fully realized during our lifetime but Elon and his team will definitely make lots of progress that can be built on.

ItooWorWor:

Spacex mars landing yes, 2025 certainly won't be the date, maybe 2030. But building an hotel on Mars is another thing entirely. First how safe is mars? and other What if? I'm sure Elon is joking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Multiple Accident Involving A Car, Tipper And School Bus At Abule Egba, Lagos / Aviation Agencies Begin Relocation To Abuja / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: FG Diverts Traffic 72hrs To Fix Flyover Beam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.