Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Congratulation To Us - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Congratulation To Us (1151 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulation To Us by Paramount01(m): 2:19pm On May 08, 2023
My wife is pregnant and we are expecting a baby very soon. We have registered for antenatal and as a man, I am very curious to know how much I should budget for her delivery and what things to buy

Attached to this is the list I copy from my neighbor that delivers last year

I operate on the NHIS scheme, though I am just new to the system, Does the NHIS scheme cover the list of things to buy? How much should I budget for her delivery and baby things. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Congratulation To Us by Sirkingsnado: 2:20pm On May 08, 2023
grin wow I will advice you to keep 500k aside

1 Like

Re: Congratulation To Us by Oluromantic: 3:11pm On May 08, 2023
It depends on which hospital you're using. If you're using general hospital, budget 300k for all. Pray for normal delivery. CS will cost you more. If you're using private, budget 1M including CS. Dem mad for private clinic gan.
Re: Congratulation To Us by Paramount01(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2023
Oluromantic:
It depends on which hospital you're using. If you're using general hospital, budget 300k for all. Pray for normal delivery. CS will cost you more. If you're using private, budget 1M including CS. Dem mad for private clinic gan.

Teaching hospital
Re: Congratulation To Us by Godwin4444: 3:27pm On May 08, 2023
Oluromantic:
1m

Welldone

At op, let me tell u reality.

If it’s normal birth 100k will settle hospital bills n keep like 150 for baby things don’t forget u will buy things in bulk n also buy on a steady every week

If it’s cs, max is 180k I know u will do scan n d likes before delivery so if it’s twins budget like 400

3 Likes

Re: Congratulation To Us by Oluromantic: 4:00pm On May 08, 2023
Godwin4444:
1m

Welldone

At op, let me tell u reality.

If it’s normal birth 100k will settle hospital bills n keep like 150 for baby things don’t forget u will buy things in bulk n also buy on a steady every week

If it’s cs, max is 180k I know u will do scan n d likes before delivery so if it’s twins budget like 400
He didn't say only delivery. He said the entire antenatal expenses inclusive. Antenatal lasts about 7-8months with all the drugs, tests, scan, blood reception which requires paying the donor, supplements to buy among others and the unforseen should be prepared for: I hope she's not having fibroid with the pregnancy or hypertensive and she should not ignore mild pains etc. I won't even advice he uses private clinic.
Re: Congratulation To Us by Godwin4444: 4:45pm On May 08, 2023
Oluromantic:

He didn't say only delivery. He said the entire antenatal expenses inclusive. Antenatal lasts about 7-8months with all the drugs, tests, scan, blood reception which requires paying the donor, supplements to buy among others and the unforseen should be prepared for: I hope she's not having fibroid with the pregnancy or hypertensive and she should not ignore mild pains etc. I won't even advice he uses private clinic.
now I get u clearly

Cool though

Cos he will b spending like 10k per week on a steady
Re: Congratulation To Us by Paramount01(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2023
Oluromantic:

He didn't say only delivery. He said the entire antenatal expenses inclusive. Antenatal lasts about 7-8months with all the drugs, tests, scan, blood reception which requires paying the donor, supplements to buy among others and the unforseen should be prepared for: I hope she's not having fibroid with the pregnancy or hypertensive and she should not ignore mild pains etc. I won't even advice he uses a private clinic.

No fibroid by God's grace and she is in her 7months
Re: Congratulation To Us by JovialJune(f): 5:46pm On May 08, 2023
So you are married, yet you created a thread to discourage other men from getting married abi? You must be high on cheap drugs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulation To Us by Paramount01(m): 6:47pm On May 08, 2023
JovialJune:
So you are married, yet you created a thread to discourage other men from getting married abi? You must be high on cheap drugs.

I wish other men know what I know now, what did you have to offer? nothing? apart from responsibilities as yet you want the guy to share the house chores with you, Anyway, As you can see I have i have tightened my belt to take the full responsibilities of my house so the woman also should do her duty without involving me
Re: Congratulation To Us by Mindlog: 8:23pm On May 08, 2023
Paramount01:

I wish other men know what I know now, what did you have to offer? nothing? apart from responsibilities as yet you want the guy to share the house chores with you, Anyway, As you can see I have i have tightened my belt to take the full responsibilities of my house so the woman also should do her duty without involving me

Sighs.....hope you both won't find yourselves living in the West, it is certainly going to be fireworks! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Congratulation To Us by JovialJune(f): 10:46pm On May 08, 2023
Paramount01:

I'm saying it again that you are most definitely high on cheap drugs,

If e sure for you divorce her na, prove to us say you get strong head, alainironu omo.

5 Likes

Re: Congratulation To Us by Paramount01(m): 12:59am On May 09, 2023
JovialJune:

If e sure for you divorce her na, prove to us say you get strong head, alainironu omo.

aunty "to ni ronu" I know you are part of people that see marriage as an achievement, so don't worry you will see somebody cajole to marry you to take the shame of being unmarried out of your life

if the opportunity comes I will defiantly do what you say, just looking for every opportunity, I ask you what did you bring to the table apart from more responsibilities?

mind y
Re: Congratulation To Us by Justkatty(f): 5:14pm On May 09, 2023
Safe delivery to her but don't bother buying baby bed because babies now prefer sleeping on the big bed... You're a good husband may God continue to keep your family.

1 Like

Re: Congratulation To Us by Paramount01(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2023
Justkatty:
Safe delivery to her but don't bother buying baby bed because babies now prefer sleeping on the big bed... You're a good husband may God continue to keep your family.

God bless you,thanks
Re: Congratulation To Us by Icrave4u: 9:59pm On May 09, 2023
Please,Dont say such, if you are single indicate and i will find a partner for you. This life is not hard beg, why would You advice him to divorce his wife? His lovely wife haba kilode!
JovialJune:

Re: Congratulation To Us by eminent91: 8:12am On May 10, 2023
I used teaching hospital for two of my deliveries and Catholic hospital for my last delivery. NHIS covered my antenatal fee,lab test,CS fee and I only paid 10% for drugs in both hospitals.I was entitled to only two scans and paid for other ones I did during the course of my pregnancies. Congratulations to you and your family.Safe delivery to your wife.
Re: Congratulation To Us by JovialJune(f): 9:20am On May 10, 2023
Icrave4u:
Please,Dont say such, if you are single indicate and i will find a partner for you. This life is not hard beg, why would You advice him to divorce his wife? His lovely wife haba kilode!

Tan way-Ray

Learn to mind the business that pays you and try not to be daft.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulation To Us by JovialJune(f): 9:20am On May 10, 2023
Paramount01:

aunty "to ni ronu" I know you are part of people that see marriage as an achievement, so don't worry you will see somebody cajole to marry you to take the shame of being unmarried out of your life

if the opportunity comes I will defiantly do what you say, just looking for every opportunity, I ask you what did you bring to the table apart from more responsibilities?

mind y

Alailopolo.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulation To Us by Icrave4u: 6:53pm On May 10, 2023
You must be nut on your head
JovialJune:

Tan way-Ray

Learn to mind the business that pays you and try not to be daft.
Re: Congratulation To Us by JovialJune(f): 6:53pm On May 10, 2023
Icrave4u:

You are crazy, this I tell you for free.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulation To Us by Icrave4u: 6:55pm On May 10, 2023
Silly girl you think am your age mate, wish you know Who you are talking to.
JovialJune:

You are crazy, this I tell you for free.
Re: Congratulation To Us by JovialJune(f): 6:56pm On May 10, 2023
Icrave4u:
Silly girl you think am your age mate, wish you know Who you are talking to.

Again, you are crazy, this I tell you for free.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulation To Us by Icrave4u: 6:57pm On May 10, 2023
Idiot name your price!
JovialJune:

Again, you are crazy, this I tell you for free.
Re: Congratulation To Us by JovialJune(f): 6:59pm On May 10, 2023
Icrave4u:
Idiot name your price!

Ask your mother first.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulation To Us by Icrave4u: 7:02pm On May 10, 2023
You aint worth my time , got biz deal to sort takia and Dont be stupid anylonger . stupid girl! I move!
JovialJune:

Ask your mother first.
Re: Congratulation To Us by JovialJune(f): 7:09pm On May 10, 2023
Icrave4u:
You aint worth my time , got biz deal to sort takia and Dont be stupid anylonger . stupid girl! I move!

Doltish eel, empty barrel, bottomless pit latrine,

Next time you see my moniker, jump and run with the speed of light.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulation To Us by doggedfighter(f): 8:09pm On May 10, 2023
You are asking for advice on how to take care of a woman that brings nothing to your table ?

Wow !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulation To Us by GloriousGbola: 11:53pm On May 10, 2023
Icrave4u:

You must be NUT on your head.

Interesting choice of words right there

(1) (Reply)

Are U The Last Child In Your Family? / What Is Your Penny Size(only For Man) / What Do U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.