Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? (3453 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Beckysmithy: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Diz is a throwaway account cos I don’t want to use my main account. My senior sis And I have the strongest bond ever , we r best friend And can talk about anything , we Have d same sense of humour , make each oda laugh. But deirz sumtin she has been doing which I’m not really happy with her cos she has been dating a brother from our village here in Lagos , he has rented the house where we are staying just closer to his house , he comes here every single day and stay in until midnight. he is married with 3 kids And d wife is very nice with us , she treated us like she had knew us from long time a go , she is kind hearted and has easily trusted us with her children but my sis is so jealous that anytime she goes to the house whenever she is left alone with d kids while d parents are away , my sis has put saliva in the kids foods, her urine , too much salt on the kids foods And has made the baby of 9 months to lick her dirty panty liner on different occasions like she said And when she told me about all this , I wasn’t happy with her And Have told her to stop this evil act cos dose children r innocent And God will punish her Have also told her to stop telling me her evil doing cos it breaks my heart but she told me to mind my business we had quarrel that day and we are not in talking terms for 2 weeks now . I really want to expose her so she should be punished for her evil actions. Please advice me , should I report her to the wife , our mom , pastor or mind my business ? Please no insult

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by chiemmanuel(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
That ND I HV, looks like HIV,
If you see evil and hide it, you are part of the evil

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by GraGra247(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Beckysmithy, Please and please report her for the sake of those children. She will likely poison one of them one day and the blood will be on you too for refusing to stop it.

Haven't you heard the saying that "evil prevails where good men are silent" .

Your sister is heartless. A woman that show her nothing but kindness and she chose to repay with raw wickedness.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
All these incredulous stories. And why are they all written with bad grammar?

6 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Patented: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
So your sister is a jealous and evil side chic!? God of the defenceless is watching ooooo. You are becoming an accomplice by keeping quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by sisisioge: 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
Chisos! Biko report her to the bf. May God help us all...chai!

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Princesscutes1(f): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
your sister is deadly

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Your sister is a witch, take it or leave it, but that's the truth. You have to report her, when reporting to the children's mother, don't expose everything your sister does to kids, select the mild ones and tell the mom. If you tell her all the evil your sister has been doing, then get ready because she will harm your sister, and your sister will fight you. Tell her about the , salty food issue, and tell her your sister beats them. Hope you are ready for the outcome.

By the way, you said the lady is nice to you and your sister, does she not know your sister is dating her husband? Why should she leave her kids with a stranger? Your story does not add up.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by emeijeh(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
ND ND ND everywhere.
Are you an OND holder or graduate?
HV sef resemble HIV

Wetin?!

8 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by phorget(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Leave wetin dem write for motor make you enter motor abeg.
Despite the "bad English", I do hope you were able to comprehend the op's message.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Beckysmithy: 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
GraGra247:
Beckysmithy, Please and please report her for the sake of those children. She will likely poison one of them one day and the blood will be on you too for refusing to stop it.

Haven't you heard the saying that "evil prevails where good men are silent" .

Your sister is heartless. A woman that show her nothing but kindness and she chose to repay with raw wickedness.

Thankz
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Beckysmithy: 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
[quote author=LilMissFavvy post=86571621]Your sister is a witch, take it or leave it, but that's the truth. You have to report her, when reporting to the children's mother, don't expose everything your sister does to kids, select the mild ones and tell the mom. If you tell her all the evil your sister has been doing, then get ready because she will harm your sister, and your sister will fight you. Tell her about the , salty food issue, and tell her your sister beats them. Hope you are ready for the outcome.

By the way, you said the lady is nice to you and your sister, does she not know your sister is dating her husband? Why should she leave her kids with a stranger? Your story does not add

Thankz . We r from the same village with her husband ND we grew up 2geda
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Beckysmithy: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I don’t owe you good grammars , i need advice
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by hisgrace090: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
WHY ARE HUMANS THIS WICKED?

pls save yourself and her by reporting her to the lady immediately.
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by frozen70(f): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Beckysmithy:
Diz is a throwaway account cos I don’t want to use my main account. My senior sis ND I HV the strongest bond ever , we r best friend ND can talk about anything , we HV d same sense of humour , make each oda laugh. But I’m not really happy with her cos she has been dating a brother from our village here in Lagos , he has rented the house where we are staying just closer to his house , he comes here every single day and stay in until midnight. he is married with 3 kids ND d wife is very nice with us , she treated us like she had knew us from long time a go , she is kind hearted and has easily trusted us with her children but my sis is so jealous that anytime she go to the house when she is left alone with the kids while the parents are away , my sis has put saliva in the kids foods, her urine , too much salt on the kids foods ND has made the baby of 9 months to lick her dirty panty liner on different occasions like she said ND when she told me about all this , I wasn’t happy with her ND I HV told her to stop this evil act cos dose children r innocent ND God will punish her ND HV also told her to stop telling me her evil doing cos it breaks my heart but she told me to mind my business we had quarrel that day and we are not in talking terms for 2 weeks now . I really want to expose her so she should be punished for her evil actions. Please advice me , should I report her to the wife or mind my business ? Please no insult

Pls report her to the man not the wife

Tell him all she has ever done to those little kids

Tell him to block her from coming to her house and he should help protect your identity

You know why I said he should help protect your identity, women are wicked naturally and I don't want her to plan evil against you

Then tell the husband to keep it away from his wife because if she gets to know, it will be disastrous

Meanwhile, make peace with your sister and she wouldn't know where its coming from and tell the man to act in a way that she too will be confused

6 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Lamanii22(f): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
chiemmanuel:

Lmao... I thought I was the only one seeing HIV...

@OP kindly expose your sister... She doesn't have a heart..
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Lamanii22(f): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
frozen70:

Tell him to block her from coming to her house and he should help protect your identity

You know why I said he should help protect your identity, women are wicked naturally and I don't want her to plan evil against you

Then tell the husband to keep it away from his wife because if she gets to know, it will be disastrous

Meanwhile, make peace with your sister and she wouldn't know where its coming from and tell the man to act in a way that she too will be confused

Great advice!

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by frozen70(f): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lamanii22:

Great advice!

Thanks
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Ghaniyul: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
chiemmanuel:

same here oo lol
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by proclinician: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
This is ridiculous
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Beckysmithy: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
frozen70:

Thankz
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Foodqueen(f): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
I don't even know what to type. cool

The evil that men do, lives inside them.
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
Looks like your sister has an unclean spirit. You are making yourself an accompliced by keeping quiet

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by LadySarah: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
New moniker New script?
Next story pls!

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Winneygirl(f): 5:41am On Feb 12, 2020
The man is foolish.
He is trusting his kids with a side chick?
He is putting the lives of his wife and kids at risk by dating this girl and allowing her into his home.
She's already poisoning his kids with all the dirty things she's doing. It's only a matter of time before she adds sniper to their food.
Where did this foolish story with bad grammar come from again?
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by yvelchstores(f): 5:48am On Feb 12, 2020
I don't believe this half done cooked up story

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by cococandy(f): 7:25am On Feb 12, 2020
I blame the stupid husband

3 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by yeyeosoronga: 7:32am On Feb 12, 2020
She is the devil herself.
I wonder why some men date women their wives know or women looking after their children. They just expose their family to so much danger

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by 24kmagic: 8:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Beckysmithy: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2020
Thankz

yeyeosoronga:
She is the devil herself.
I wonder why some men date women their wives know or women looking after their children. They just expose their family to so much danger
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Sexyliciousbri: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2020
Tell her as soon as possible
Re: Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? by Beckysmithy: 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sexyliciousbri:
Tell her as soon as possible

Thankz

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? / Help!!! Sequence Of How Baby Teeth Should Come Out. / About Men, Cheating And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.