Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Is The Spirit Of Death Transferable? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Spirit Of Death Transferable? (243 Views)

How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Spirit Of Death Transferable? by Tjra: 3:24pm On May 08, 2023
In Yoruba culture, once you lose your parents or loved ones, people advise you not to allow people condoling with you place their hands on your back for whatsoever reason after the burial.

Can the 'spirit of death' really be "Transferred" from one person to another by mere placing of hands? 😲

Like to hear from the house.
Re: Is The Spirit Of Death Transferable? by dawnomike(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2023
Tjra:
In Yoruba culture, once you lose your parents or loved ones, people advise you not to allow people condoling with you place their hands on your back for whatsoever reason after the burial.

Can the 'spirit of death' really be "Transferred" from one person to another by mere placing of hands? 😲

I have 2 words for this 'Superstitious Superstition'
Re: Is The Spirit Of Death Transferable? by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On May 08, 2023
Tjra:
If you believe in Yoruba culture, maybe. But other cultures think all such ideas are hogwash. undecided

(1) (Reply)

It's Important For Christians To Attach Themselves To A Church. / If Hell Is Created For The Devil And Fallen Angels, Why Are They Not Suffering? / N65.5M Land: Return My Money, Man Begs Prophet Tibetan, Ex-ogun First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.