Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

What Is The Weirdest Rules Your Landlord Or Landlady Has Ever Given To You - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Weirdest Rules Your Landlord Or Landlady Has Ever Given To You (245 Views)

Please Help, Landlady Has Taken My Anger To Another Level. / Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Landlord Or Landlady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Weirdest Rules Your Landlord Or Landlady Has Ever Given To You by princeemmma(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2023
What is the weirdest rules your landlord or landlady has ever given to you, lets laugh together
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rules Your Landlord Or Landlady Has Ever Given To You by princeemmma(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2023
We were about 3 boys living then, Landlord say make we know talk to her daughter at all, if we see her for right make we pass left

if she show for left make we pass right.... we ask why?

He said he did not trust our face

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rules Your Landlord Or Landlady Has Ever Given To You by 22o62021: 5:37pm On May 08, 2023
My late landlord and wife helped me Sha

They will be the first to alert me say my real babe dey come especially when I definitely with another one for room.

As them sit down for up
Them de see everything

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rules Your Landlord Or Landlady Has Ever Given To You by VeryWickedPrick: 7:44pm On May 08, 2023
No flushing of condom. E dey block their pipes.

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rules Your Landlord Or Landlady Has Ever Given To You by Emperormartin(m): 8:49pm On May 08, 2023
22o62021:
My late landlord and wife helped me Sha

They will be the first to alert me say my real babe dey come especially when I definitely with another one for room.

As them sit down for up
Them de see everything
Omoh I love this your landlord
Re: What Is The Weirdest Rules Your Landlord Or Landlady Has Ever Given To You by 22o62021: 10:58pm On May 08, 2023
Emperormartin:

Omoh I love this your landlord

The wife na jando
They lived in Germany

But she don set me up many times too

She liked one of the girls so much cos she dey always regard her small things

So whenever another girl dey with me and she no like that one

She go quickly control the other babe say I de with another girl.

That one don catch me red handed many times.

I later packed out and ended everything with all the girls

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Rules Your Landlord Or Landlady Has Ever Given To You by Emperormartin(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2023
22o62021:

The wife na jando
They lived in Germany

But she don set me up many times too

She liked one of the girls so much cos she dey always regard her small things

So whenever another girl dey with me and she no like that one

She go quickly control the other babe say I de with another girl.

That one don catch me red handed many times.

I later packed out and ended everything with all the girls
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Prime Properties For Investors / The Fraudulent Ways Vendors/artisans Are Using To Extort People In Diaspora. / Six Units Of Four Bedroom Semi-detached Duplex For Sale At Asokoro Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.