Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Currently In Need Of A Writing Job - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Currently In Need Of A Writing Job (308 Views)

I Have A Writing Job For You. / For Writers Who Need A Writing Jobs / 25,000N Up For Grabs In A Writing Competition! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Currently In Need Of A Writing Job by restore8(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2023
Hello, My name is Israel, and I've been a freelance content writer for the last four years. Over this period, I have been able to work with many clients who use writing as a tool to educate people.

Here's what I can do for you:

* I will write engaging content that is free from plagiarism.
* I will use the appropriate headings ( H1, H2, H3, H4) according to your specifications.
* I will provide content with a high readability score.
* Grammarly passed.
* I will add external links from authoritative sites to the articles.
* I will make use of SEO and LSI keywords in the article.
* Meta description would also be added.
* Images from reputable sites like Envato, Getty Images, Pixabay, and others would also be added.

Below are a few samples of my work:

Clippings.me/luffydwriter

SEO keeps changing, but one thing is sure: A consistent supply of high-readability and keyword-friendly articles will always guarantee a high ranking on Google and other sites.

I have perfected the art of writing SEO-friendly and easy-to-read articles. You will get your money's worth when you accept me as your writer. Your blog will energize with a fresh style of writing, and your readers will love it.

**I charge #2 per word. You can send me a mail at Ogheneroborisrael@gmail.com or call me at: 08162199739**

Please let me know if you would be interested. Thank you.
Re: Currently In Need Of A Writing Job by Robertgreene1(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2023
Bros u better start sending cover letters to blogs/sites in ur niche...u might just be lucky and one of them will hire u..that was how l got my own little writing job
Cus if u just keep on looking for writing deals here..then l'm sorry for you cus peeps here aren't serious at all.
Even those that will advertise a writing deal here..just contact them..and they won't even bother replying u sef...or at most they will just be telling u to keep on sending free samples of ur work to them...finish!
Na Wereys full here l swear

4 Likes

Re: Currently In Need Of A Writing Job by contentEngineer: 12:01pm On May 09, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Bros u better start sending cover letters to blog/sites in ur niche...u might just be lucky and one of them will hire u..that was how l got my own little writing deal
If u just keep on looking for writing deals here..then l'm sorry for you cus peeps here aren't serious at all.
Even those that will advertise a writing deal here..just contact them..and they won't even bother replying u sef...or at most they will just be telling u to keep on sending free samples of ur work to them...finish!
Na idiots full here l swear

Lol

1 Like

Re: Currently In Need Of A Writing Job by DeeBaDan: 4:43pm On May 09, 2023
If you can write scripts, contact me
Re: Currently In Need Of A Writing Job by Blueace247(f): 2:41pm On May 13, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Bros u better start sending cover letters to blogs/sites in ur niche...u might just be lucky and one of them will hire u..that was how l got my own little writing job
Cus if u just keep on looking for writing deals here..then l'm sorry for you cus peeps here aren't serious at all.
Na Wereys full here l swear

You have finished talk.. I feel some of them are into article stealing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Raven And The Swan Posted By Edet Edem Akpan / Ghostwriter Needed For A Mystery Thriller Novel. / Episode One: My Journey To This ME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.