Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage (88607 Views)

Moment 400 Level Student Dies While Celebrating After Writing Final Exam (video) / Lady Struggling To Walk In High Heels On Graduation Day (Photos) / Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by KingCold: 10:42am On May 13, 2023
tonicyril:
So why the unnecessary need to tell me it belongs to the south Africans?
It was a proper response for a dumb question like .."Does Cape Town belong to the Zulus?'...The sooner you guys learn that not everything is about tribes in SA as it is in Nigeria, the better!

1 Like

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by XAUBulls: 11:36am On May 13, 2023
WannaHowzit:
The Reed dance. lipsrsealed
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Nobody: 11:39am On May 13, 2023
Le wena...😝😝😝
TheSuperX:
Oniranu.
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Nobody: 11:42am On May 13, 2023
Finish me..🤣🤣🤣🤣
WannaHowzit:

Im allegedly gay. Is tmksouth also allegedly gay☹️

2 Likes

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by XAUBulls: 11:53am On May 13, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Tmksouth and wannahowizit is the same person, Japajerian is your favorite word here in Nairaland and you have been exposed grin grin grin
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by XAUBulls: 11:54am On May 13, 2023
TMKsouth:

Mumu, Japagerian was included in the Oxford dictionary leading up to your elections. That's how serious your situation is.
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by XAUBulls: 12:00pm On May 13, 2023
joinnow:

chatgpt
The Reed Dance, also known as Umkhosi woMhlanga, is an annual cultural event celebrated by the Zulu people of South Africa. It is a traditional ceremony where young Zulu girls participate to pay homage to the Zulu king and to demonstrate their purity and eligibility for marriage.

During the Reed Dance, the girls perform various traditional dances, including one where they throw their legs high in the air. This particular dance is called "Indlamu," which is a Zulu warrior dance. The purpose of this dance is not specifically related to the Reed Dance itself but is performed as a display of strength, agility, and skill.

The high leg kicks in the Indlamu dance symbolize the girls' energy, grace, and physical prowess. It showcases their abilities and demonstrates their readiness to take on the responsibilities of adulthood and marriage. The dance is also a way for the girls to express their cultural identity and pride in their heritage.

It's important to note that the Reed Dance is a cultural practice with deep roots in Zulu traditions and customs. The specific meaning and symbolism behind certain dance moves may vary within different Zulu communities, but in general, the dance is a celebration of Zulu culture and the transition from girlhood to womanhood.
Indlamu high leg kick.
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by mysticwarrior(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2023
TMKsouth:

Mumu, Japagerian was included in the Oxford dictionary leading up to your elections. That's how serious your situation is.
You sounded like a clown, and your reluctantnes to defend yourself from these accusations indicate that your identity has been unmasked beyond reasonable doubt.

I have always knew that you weren't smart, I contested one of your monikers sometime ago , and instead of responding with the same moniker I mentioned, you fiercely attacked me with a different moniker while defending your other moniker, that was the worst sign of foolishness I have ever seen from a daft south African grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by tonicyril: 12:23pm On May 13, 2023
KingCold:
It was a proper response for a dumb question like .."Does Cape Town belong to the Zulus?'...The sooner you guys learn that not everything is about tribes in SA as it is in Nigeria, the better!
U re sensible but u re not reasonable enough...

This isn't about tribalism but vicinity, location, area, indigenous people and culture.

U have sense bountifully, but pls utilise it to the maximum grin
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Hatrick01: 12:33pm On May 13, 2023
TMKsouth:

mynd44 seun dominique mukina2
Rule 2. Insulting a nairalander

Send him to abyss pls grin grin grin
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Hatrick01: 12:36pm On May 13, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Fact, I have confronted him several times and he couldn't even denied it. If you carry out a comparative analysis on the comments of both monikers, you would discover that it is the same writing skill with no single atom of difference.
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Hatrick01: 12:37pm On May 13, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Fact, I have confronted him several times and he couldn't even denied it. If you carry out a comparative analysis on the comments of both monikers, you would discover that it is the same writing skill with no single atom of difference.
the clown aint smart
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by mysticwarrior(m): 12:50pm On May 13, 2023
tonicyril:

This isn't about tribalism but vicinity, location, area, indigenous people and culture.

That was Brutal grin grin grin.
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by tonicyril: 12:55pm On May 13, 2023
mysticwarrior:
That was Brutal grin grin grin.

Don't mind the paranoid xenophobic amoeba
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by mysticwarrior(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2023
Hatrick01:
mynd44 seun dominique mukina2

The mod are being too lenient with these Southern Bantus, if not majority of them wouldn't have been getting away after violating the rules.
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Hatrick01: 1:15pm On May 13, 2023
mysticwarrior:
The mod are being too lenient with these Southern Bantus, if not majority of them wouldn't have been getting away after violating the rules.
patient bro

Mods gonna ban his ip address sooner
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by TheSuperX(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2023
Samantha124:
Le wena...😝😝😝
HIV ma pa e. 😂
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 13, 2023
Le sickle cell..😝😝😝
TheSuperX:
HIV ma pa e. 😂
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by KingCold: 5:07pm On May 13, 2023
tonicyril:

Your question no doubt had tribalistic connotations, that's how you guys are wired. No body owns a certain part of SA, South African own South africa
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by tonicyril: 5:30pm On May 13, 2023
KingCold:
Your question no doubt had tribalistic connotations, that's how you guys are wired. No body owns a certain part of SA, South African own South africa
And ur reasoning shows the negativities in you
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by TMKsouth: 12:06am On May 14, 2023
Hatrick01:

You're the most pathetic troll I've come across - running to mommy moderator for everything. Grow some ⚽️⚽️⚽️
nigga, you're too weak for my liking. This will be the last I engage your multiple weakling monikers.

1 Like

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by TMKsouth: 12:09am On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
But most of you guys have also called me a mumu, yet none of you got banned.. undecided undecided undecided

South Africans are tough and thick skinned, that's why they fear us so much.

1 Like

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by TMKsouth: 12:12am On May 14, 2023
JaceBlaze:

The word made it to the dictionary? shocked shocked grin

😉 wouldn't surprise me. I'll campaign that it gets done 😎

1 Like

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Hatrick01: 5:50am On May 14, 2023
TMKsouth:

You're the most pathetic troll I've come across - running to mommy moderator for everything. Grow some
nigga, you're too weak for my liking. This will be the last I engage your multiple weakling monikers.
u aint my match kiddo
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Nobody: 6:01am On May 14, 2023
Wow! I must say it's an honor to be finally quoted by you.. grin grin grin.. I used to wonder where you've been because ever since I registered on nairaland, I didn't see you around here.

Before I registered on nairaland, when I was still a guest, I used to constantly see your comments along with XhosaNostra, IronGalaxy, WannaHowzit, and Lionessza6, and you guys were always on another level... grin grin grin

You motivated me to register here.. grin grin grin
TMKsouth:

South Africans are tough and thick skinned, that's why they fear us so much.

3 Likes

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by TMKsouth: 11:39am On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
Wow! I must say it's an honor to be finally quoted by you.. grin grin grin.. I used to wonder where you've been because ever since I registered on nairaland, I didn't see you around here.

Before I registered on nairaland, when I was still a guest, I used to constantly see your comments along with XhosaNostra, IronGalaxy, WannaHowzit, and Lionessza6, and you guys were always on another level... grin grin grin

😂😂😂 what can I say - when things get heated certain Worst Africans go running to mommy moderator. Got tired of that level of patheticness.

Welcome to NL yourself - you'll soon adopt the kick bum attitude as well.
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 14, 2023
I'm still a rookie, but I'm getting there..😂😂😂
TMKsouth:

😂😂😂 what can I say - when things get heated certain Worst Africans go running to mommy moderator. Got tired of that level of patheticness.

Welcome to NL yourself - you'll soon adopt the kick bum attitude as well.

1 Like

Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Hatrick01: 1:03pm On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:

tmksouth and wannahowzit are thesame.
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by Hatrick01: 1:06pm On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm still a rookie, but I'm getting there..
dont!!!
I repeat dont.

I know why
Re: Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage by patorial(m): 9:48am On May 17, 2023
olatade:

Sexually liberal you say. No wonder the HIV rate is so high there.

I don't think the high rate of HIV there is due to the sexual liberty,but lack of the awareness.

Most European countries and America are also sexually liberal but the HIV isn't as that much to the population.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died / 6 Nigerians Whose Names Are In Guinness World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.