Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms (35687 Views)

SEC On Proliferation Of Unregistered Online Investment And Trading Platforms / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / ‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms by Birdbyrde440: 10:48pm On May 08, 2023
MissOpe:
As soon as I saw the post, I quickly rushed to check if gate.io ( a cryptocurrency exchange) was included so as not dash my hope of ever withdrawing my 50$ usdt from there...

To those who trade and use gate.io, please what's the status of the exchange, are they done with maintenance yet?

It's been 3 days now and we are not allowed to withdraw our coins ....

Modified
I would love to dedicate this "first to comment spot" to all holders of cypto coins wey dip done finish their portfolio.....MAY THE PUMP BE WITH US ALL REAL SOON....

AMEN...

You still have another 18-24 months to wait.

Anyways, welcome.

1 Like

Re: SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms by Birdbyrde440: 10:55pm On May 08, 2023
Dreamer0909:

Once withdrawals is blocked for more than 24 hours, the site has crashed.

The way these guys work is, they suspend withdrawals and they leave deposit open (with false promises of bonuses for those who invest within the locked period ..).

But forget about it... Cos it will never open again. So don't be fooled to make more deposits or referrals within this period.

The site is gone.

Why leave your funds on an exchange or hot wallet?
Thats novice move.
Learn self custody, study white papers, understand economics and geo politics and be prepared.

But if your mentality is greed motivated you will surely lose all your money by trading or ponzi schemes.
Re: SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms by Akatta(m): 11:22pm On May 08, 2023
Afriq Arbitrage system (ASS) the only real, genuine platform that have been making Millions of Nigerians rich.

Truly a decentralized platform

1 Like

Re: SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms by loffyloffy: 2:48am On May 09, 2023
MissOpe:
As soon as I saw the post, I quickly rushed to check if gate.io ( a cryptocurrency exchange) was included so as not dash my hope of ever withdrawing my 50$ usdt from there...

To those who trade and use gate.io, please what's the status of the exchange, are they done with maintenance yet?

Modified
I would love to dedicate this "first to comment spot" to all holders of cypto coins wey dip done finish their portfolio.....MAY THE PUMP BE WITH US ALL REAL SOON....

AMEN...

You should know that when such platforms say maintenance what they really mean is 'your money is gone sir'
Re: SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms by MissOpe(f): 4:21am On May 09, 2023
loffyloffy:

You should know that when such platforms say maintenance what they really mean is 'your money is gone sir'

It's not gone bro grin grin grin.

I just checked now and my usdt is now available for withdrawal....

It's you misconstrued gate exchange for other networking investment websites.

While gate io is like binance a reputable crypto exchange, networking investment is like mmm, your money can be gone with the wind in seconds..

2 Likes

Re: SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms by XAUBulls: 6:31am On May 09, 2023
nlfpmod:
Tolu Ogunlesi writes:

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1655596343933509633?t=TgwvgnYMf-MoUuBaLvbuSg&s=08

https://sec.gov.ng/blacklisting-of-six-6-unregulated-online-trading-platforms/
Lol... Greed glands will still get sucked into the vortex without doing the needed due diligence.
Re: SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms by Bigchristo: 8:18am On May 09, 2023
Re: SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms by dalass(f): 8:22am On May 09, 2023
MissOpe:

Modified

AMEN...

All these faceless crypto and forex nonsense are there to deprive people of hard earned money. They take your money and you can't sue them

Those crypto and forex are black markets. The strings are pulled in favor of the Westerners. They are the controllers. Their swindlers are never brought to justice! But a small time yahoo boy will be extradited to face the law.... undecided
Re: SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms by dalass(f): 8:25am On May 09, 2023
MissOpe:

While gate io is like binance a reputable crypto exchange, networking investment is like mmm, your money can be gone with the wind in seconds..

That maintenance is your first warning. The next 2 maintenances and you can kiss your money bye-bye grin
Re: SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms by gift2xl: 8:54am On May 09, 2023
Godwin4444:
MMM carry all my nysc savings go, na y I no dey do anything online till today

My friends don lecture me about crypto n forex tire I no do cos majority of guys I know doing crypto are yahoo guys n as per forex e dey send them go back village steady

grin
Re: SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms by philipobiz: 9:45am On May 09, 2023
Re: SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms by MissOpe(f): 12:44pm On May 09, 2023
dalass:

That maintenance is your first warning. The next 2 maintenances and you can kiss your money bye-bye grin

grin grin grin
Re: SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms by MariamOctaFX(f): 3:49am On May 12, 2023
philipobiz:

What of OCTAFX

Dear philipobiz,

Thank you for mentioning OctaFX. Our organization has a long-standing history of over 11 years, and we are proud to say that we have a solid legal foundation. We strongly believe in adhering to international laws and regulations, as we strive to uphold our integrity and provide exceptional service to our clients.

To stay connected and up-to-date with our latest news and services at OctaFX, we encourage you to follow us on our various social media platforms. Our team is dedicated to providing valuable information and assistance to our followers, and we are always available to address any inquiries or concerns you may have.

If you require any additional information about OctaFX, don't hesitate to reach out to us via social media. We would be pleased to assist you in any way we can.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
Re: SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms by loffyloffy: 4:55am On May 12, 2023
MissOpe:

Congratulations then..

You have not fallen victim 'yet' to the ancient sayings 'A fool and his penny are soon parted'

Congratulations
Re: SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms by philipobiz: 7:34pm On May 21, 2023
MariamOctaFX:

Dear philipobiz,

Thank you for mentioning OctaFX. Our organization has a long-standing history of over 11 years, and we are proud to say that we have a solid legal foundation. We strongly believe in adhering to international laws and regulations, as we strive to uphold our integrity and provide exceptional service to our clients.

To stay connected and up-to-date with our latest news and services at OctaFX, we encourage you to follow us on our various social media platforms. Our team is dedicated to providing valuable information and assistance to our followers, and we are always available to address any inquiries or concerns you may have.

If you require any additional information about OctaFX, don't hesitate to reach out to us via social media. We would be pleased to assist you in any way we can.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
You guys refuced to credit someone's bank account with the profits he made going to months now. The amount he made trading on your platform is really huge, perherps the biggest from Nigeria . Maybe you make small payment and ignore big ones.
I don't have to Prove anything to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.