Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Adeboye Say Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Adeboye Say Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help? (1493 Views)

Only The Blind Will Say Tinubu Has Failed – Matawalle / El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire / Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Adeboye Say Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help? by Felabrity: 7:11pm On May 08, 2023
A Nigerian popular newspaper (not Tribune) reported General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye, said the President-elect, Bola Tinubu will fix Nigeria with God’s help.

The report, which was published Monday, claimed the cleric made the assertion during the Church’s monthly Thanksgiving held Sunday, May 7.

According to the report, Adeboye was represented by his Special Assistant, Pastor Dele Balogun.

CLAIM
“Thank God the President-elect has promised to fix Nigeria. If God helps him, Nigeria will prosper in his hands,” the report stated, quoting the clergyman.

In the sermon, the clergy only spoke on the topic ‘The Set Time’ while hinging the topic on Biblical teachings. He established some of these teachings with different Biblical passages including 1st Samuel 16:1-13.

Also, Pastor Adeboye was not represented at the said Thanksgiving as he was on site at the service.

VERDICT
The claim that Adeboye said “Tinubu will fix Nigeria with God’s help” is MISLEADING and should be discarded

https://tribuneonlineng.com/did-pastor-adeboye-say-tinubu-will-fix-nigeria-with-gods-help/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1683566713

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Adeboye Say Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help? by Felabrity: 7:12pm On May 08, 2023
Beware of tinubu and his fake news merchants

They are seeking for validation up and down

3 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Adeboye Say Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help? by Ofunaofu: 7:13pm On May 08, 2023
angry
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Adeboye Say Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help? by Exc2000: 7:14pm On May 08, 2023
cool

How will that affect inuaguration concert and youth party holding in Lagos

Or

May29 swearing in of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

"Thank God the President-elect has promised to fix Nigeria. If God helps him, Nigeria will prosper in his hands,”

Vs

"Tinubu will fix Nigeria with God’s help”

2 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Adeboye Say Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help? by DatNiggaDaz: 7:18pm On May 08, 2023
If they can ordain fake bishops from Bourdillon during campaign, using the Name of servants of God na saraka.

2 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Adeboye Say Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 08, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

How will that affect inuaguration concert and youth party holding in Lagos

Or

May29 swearing in of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

"Thank God the President-elect has promised to fix Nigeria. If God helps him, Nigeria will prosper in his hands,”

Vs

"Tinubu will fix Nigeria with God’s help”

You're on cheap drugs...go to the defence house and get better ones.

I'm sure you already know the main dealer there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Adeboye Say Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help? by Tntsi: 7:19pm On May 08, 2023
One of tinubu online boyz "tinsel" put up that news and i said on that thread that it must be fake news.
https://www.nairaland.com/7681286/pastor-enoch-adeboye-calls-tinubu#123002205

It is their way. They are desperately looking for who will back illegality.

2 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Adeboye Say Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help? by Exc2000: 7:19pm On May 08, 2023
Rayban25:

You're on cheap drugs...go to the defence house and get better ones.

I'm sure you already know the main dealer there.

Speak to strangers with decorum

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Adeboye Say Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 08, 2023
Exc2000:

Speak to strangers with decorum having a cheap phone and data shouldn't make you act like someone without proper manners

Look in your mirror and tell us if you're the type that deserves to be spoken to with decorum. Park well

3 Likes

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Adeboye Say Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help? by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 08, 2023
That one dey call mods..he has forgotten that he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Adeboye Say Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help? by 40Bullets: 8:27pm On May 08, 2023
Everyone knows Tinubu didn't win.

Daddy G.O won't be stu.pid to endorse a Lie

1 Like

Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Adeboye Say Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help? by rejoice4eva(m): 8:36pm On May 08, 2023
I hope we are not in for another season of propaganda and deception?
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Adeboye Say Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help? by Penguin2: 11:15pm On May 08, 2023
Felabrity:
Beware of tinubu and his fake news merchants

They are seeking for validation up and down
Thank you for this. I was already tackling Adeboye.

Apologies, papa.

But I saw so many reputable news platforms report the news on their handles.

I’ve gone back to check now and all of them has deleted the news which shows it was truly fake news.
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Adeboye Say Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help? by Ttalk: 11:17pm On May 08, 2023
Penguin2:

Thank you for this. I was already tackling Adeboye.

Apologies, papa.

But I saw so many reputable news platforms report the news on their handles.

I’ve gone back to check now and all of them has deleted the news which shows it was truly fake news.

Hope you've taken a lesson from your brash and uncouth vituperation
Re: FACT CHECK: Did Pastor Adeboye Say Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help? by marlow1962(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2023
Lmao, same way he fixed Lagos with more owo mi da and different tax force abi?
All this pocket minded miscreant parading as pastors.

(1) (Reply)

The Company Obasanjo Keeps / Bored Retired Generals May Try To Come Back. / Saraki Dumped - Pdp Governors Root For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.