Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity (4279 Views)

Hisbah Versus Christianity: Is Alcohol Prohibited In Christianity? / Difference Between Praying For Forgiveness Of Sin And Repentance / True Definition Of Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by TenQ: 8:15am On May 18, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

" AND (REMEMBER) WHEN ALLAH WILL SAY (ON THE DAY OF RESURRECTION) " O 'ISA (JESUS) ! ....... DID YOU SAY TO MEN : ' WORSHIP ME AND MY MOTHER AS TWO GODS BESIDES ALLAH?" . HE (JESUS) WILL SAY: " GLORIFIED ARE YOU! IT WAS NOT FOR ME TO WHAT I HAD NO RIGHT (TO SAY) ......... NEVER DID I SAY TO THEM AUGHT EXCEPT WHAT YOU (ALLAH) DID COMMAND ME TO SAY: 'WORSHIP ALLAH, MY LORD AND YOUR LORD ' , AND I WAS A WITNESS OVER THEM WHILE I DWELT AMONGST THEM .......... AND YOU ARE A WITNESS TO ALL THINGS. IF YOU PUNISH THEM, THEY ARE YOUR SLAVES, AND IF YOU FORGIVE THEM, VERILY YOU, ONLY YOU ARE ALL-MIGHTY , THE ALL-WISE" Q5 : 116 - 118.
By the content and context of the above verses :
1. No quality of faith, creed and doctrine , as well, no quantity of work the Christians - dead, living or unborn - do on earth are WASTED, REJECTED AND RUBBISHED hereafter.
2. A serious Muslim must be laughing at whoever is inviting him to accept Jesus. Or, he will ask such faith - hawker(s) , " Was it the same Jesus of the above verses or corrupted one in the corrupted Bible(s) ?
Over to you , Chancellor, Christian-Corrupt University for Islamic Studies (NairaLand Campus), to explain from your corrupted sources, how you are not going to suffer the fate above hereafter.
1. As long as your Allah created Christianity: there is no problem
2. As long as the Qur'an is filled with errors impossible for God to make, there is no problem
3. As long as Mohammed commits the sin meant for the lowest humans and has it
validated by Allah, there is no problem
4. As long as there is no validation either by other prophets nor miracles of Mohammed by Allah, there is no problem
5. As long as the destiny of Allah exist and applies to all men, there is no problem
6. As long as you don't know who Jubril is, there is no problem
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by SIRTee15: 6:51pm On May 18, 2023
So drlateef wouldn't go beyond the 1st round b4 throwing in the towel. He simply refused to continue...
I don't know if it's due to exhaustion or he's recovering from the bruises he received as a result of forcing dubious embryology theories into the Qur'an.

A Muslim colleague, gaskiyamagana has volunteered to continue the fight but I'm not sure he's aware of what he's about to get himself into....

The first Quranic verse he brought to the ring shows he's a novice. He only ended up exposing the Qur'an as a fake book which are the words of illiterate Mohamed.
because I don't know of any Christian sect that worship Mary.
The veneration and honour Catholics give to Mary is the same as what Muslims do to Muhammed if not more. But Muslims will come here and claim they don't worship Muhammed even though they can kill for him.

It's a pity Muslims are not bold enough to come here and defend their faith within a realm of intellectual discuss.
It only makes the saying true...without lies and violence, Islam dies.

For those interested, here are my other questions
2. What is the age a girl.child should be consenting to marriage.
3. Why is Jesus called the Messiah in the Koran? What is the meaning of the Messiah in the Koran? Pls no tasfir and pls don't bring Arabic definition because Messiah is not an Arabic word.
4. The Jews called Jesus the Messiah in the Koran. Who are these Jews and why did they kill him if they acknowledged him as the Messiah.
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by gaskiyamagana: 8:26pm On May 18, 2023
SIRTee15:
So drlateef wouldn't go beyond the 1st round b4 throwing in the towel. He simply refused to continue...
I don't know if it's due to exhaustion or he's recovering from the bruises he received as a result of forcing dubious embryology theories into the Qur'an.

A Muslim colleague, gaskiyamagana has volunteered to continue the fight but I'm not sure he's aware of what he's about to get himself into....

The first Quranic verse he brought to the ring shows he's a novice. He only ended up exposing the Qur'an as a fake book which are the words of illiterate Mohamed.
because I don't know of any Christian sect that worship Mary.
The veneration and honour Catholics give to Mary is the same as what Muslims do to Muhammed if not more. But Muslims will come here and claim they don't worship Muhammed even though they can kill for him.

It's a pity Muslims are not bold enough to come here and defend their faith within a realm of intellectual discuss.
It only makes the saying true...without lies and violence, Islam dies.

For those interested, here are my other questions
2. What is the age a girl.child should be consenting to marriage.
3. Why is Jesus called the Messiah in the Koran? What is the meaning of the Messiah in the Koran? Pls no tasfir and pls don't bring Arabic definition because Messiah is not an Arabic word.
4. The Jews called Jesus the Messiah in the Koran. Who are these Jews and why did they kill him if they acknowledged him as the Messiah.

In the robotical brain of some Christians when it comes to religious comparative discourse with Muslims; always
2 + 2 = 22
2 - 2 = 22
2 ÷ 2 = 22
2 × 2 = 22
If not, why and what is your problem(s) with the Quran calling Jesus Messiah and in the same Quran, l quoted Q5 :116 - 118 of same Jesus.
As l said, l am expecting how you are going to escape, from your corrupted sources of misinterpretations of Quran, the judgement of Allah as Jesus absolving himself of your excesses and handle you over to HIM.
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by gaskiyamagana: 8:27pm On May 18, 2023
TenQ:

1. As long as your Allah created Christianity: there is no problem
2. As long as the Qur'an is filled with errors impossible for God to make, there is no problem
3. As long as Mohammed commits the sin meant for the lowest humans and has it
validated by Allah, there is no problem
4. As long as there is no validation either by other prophets nor miracles of Mohammed by Allah, there is no problem
5. As long as the destiny of Allah exist and applies to all men, there is no problem
6. As long as you don't know who Jubril is, there is no problem

Jargons
Rubbishes
As they are irrelevant to your sentence by Jesus in the presence of Allah as a result of your excesses on earth concerning him (Qur'an 5:116-118).
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by SIRTee15: 9:01pm On May 18, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

In the robotical brain of some Christians when it comes to religious comparative discourse with Muslims; always
2 + 2 = 22
2 - 2 = 22
2 ÷ 2 = 22
2 × 2 = 22
If not, why and what is your problem(s) with the Quran calling Jesus Messiah and in the same Quran, l quoted Q5 :116 - 118 of same Jesus.
As l said, l am expecting how you are going to escape, from your corrupted sources of misinterpretations of Quran, the judgement of Allah as Jesus absolving himself of your excesses and handle you over to HIM.

The mere fact that your Isa told Allah that Christians worship him, His mother and Allah shows he's not Jesus Christ of the bible. So I'm not bothered about your impending apocalypse.
No Christian ever worship Jesus, Mary and God the father.
U should ask Muhammed where he got that information from....
Deal with above first, then we can continue.

Guy, I'm not interested in your Allah calling Jesus the Messiah but I'm interested in the Jews that called Jesus the Messiah in your Qur'an.
It's a big difference and u should know that.
The Messiah issue is valid. No Jew practicing person ever acknowledge Jesus as the Messiah except in the Qur'an.
That's a dubious statement that can't be backed by evidence from anywhere.

And [We cursed them] for their disbelief and their saying against Mary a great slander

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ."

Who are this Jews that called Jesus the Messiah but still killed him.
U have to provide historical evidence for these Jews otherwise the Koran is a lie and can't be from God.
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by TenQ: 9:27pm On May 18, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Jargons
Rubbishes
As they are irrelevant to your sentence by Jesus in the presence of Allah as a result of your excesses on earth concerning him (Qur'an 5:116-118).
Your summarily discarding the truth doesn't make your untruths real. I have stated valid points to which you have no response.

1. Is it untrue that your Allah created Christianity?
2. Is it untrue that the Qur'an is filled with errors impossible for God to make?
3. Is it untrue that Mohammed commits the sin meant for the lowest humans and has it
validated by Allah?
4. Is it untrue that there is no validation either by other prophets nor miracles of Mohammed by Allah?
5. Is it untrue that the destiny of Allah exist and applies to all men?
6. Is it untrue that you Muslims don't know who Jubril really is?

The Quran is just the hadiths according to Mohammed: they are words of a "honoured messanger"
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by TenQ: 9:30pm On May 18, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

2 + 2 = 22
2 - 2 = 22
2 ÷ 2 = 22
2 × 2 = 22
Maybe you Muslims can explain how
Jesus is a human mesanger
Jesus is the Spirit of Allah
Jesus is the Word from Allah

How!?
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by gaskiyamagana: 11:08pm On May 18, 2023
TenQ:

Maybe you Muslims can explain how
Jesus is a human mesanger
Jesus is the Spirit of Allah
Jesus is the Word from Allah

How!?
Here we are, you are now completely handicapped from typing and mentally cornered from spurious and doctored quotes from dubious-christianized Hadiths as have been doing by the Qur'an 5 : 116 - 118. Why you have not able to counter the VERSES in question against your DOOM hereafter. Or you are tired of teaching Muslim their religion?
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by gaskiyamagana: 11:15pm On May 18, 2023
SIRTee15:

I don't even have anything to say to u when your own Qur'an is a book of confusion.

AND (REMEMBER) WHEN ALLAH WILL SAY (ON THE DAY OF RESURRECTION) " O 'ISA (JESUS) ! ....... [b]DID YOU SAY TO MEN : ' WORSHIP ME AND MY MOTHER AS TWO GODS BESIDES ALLAH?" . [/b]HE (JESUS) WILL SAY: " GLORIFIED ARE YOU! IT WAS NOT FOR ME TO WHAT I HAD NO RIGHT (TO SAY)

Sorry which people worship Jesus and Mary besides Allah?
because it's definitely not Christians.

How can u condemn a doctrine when u don't even know the doctrine itself. U simply create more confusion...and that's what Qur'an did here....

That's why I pity those who follow that book...it's a book practically for the blind.

".....a book practically for the blind."
We're you too quoting from it, a blind ? Or you are confusingly contradicting yourself?
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by gaskiyamagana: 11:18pm On May 18, 2023
TenQ:

Your summarily discarding the truth doesn't make your untruths real. I have stated valid points to which you have no response.

2. Is it untrue that the Qur'an is filled with errors impossible for God to make?
3. Is it untrue that Mohammed commits the sin meant for the lowest humans and has it
validated by Allah?
4. Is it untrue that there is no validation either by other prophets nor miracles of Mohammed by Allah?

The Quran is just the hadiths according to Mohammed: they are words of a "honoured messanger"
Once again, irrelevant to your DOOM hereafter as stated in the Qur'an 5 : 116 - 118.
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by TenQ: 11:34pm On May 18, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Once again, irrelevant to your DOOM hereafter as stated in the Qur'an 5 : 116 - 118.
A book from the imagination of Mohammed aka Qutham 600 years after the New Testament contradicting Jesus Himself!?

This is why you have no case
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by TenQ: 11:40pm On May 18, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Here we are, you are now completely handicapped from typing and mentally cornered from spurious and doctored quotes from dubious-christianized Hadiths as have been doing by the Qur'an 5 : 116 - 118. Why you have not able to counter the VERSES in question against your DOOM hereafter. Or you are tired of teaching Muslim their religion?
The verse has been countered

1. Mohammed was born 600 years after Jesus. He never even remotely met any Disciples of the Disciples of Jesus
2. The Qur'an shows that it the the works of man and not God as God cannot make impossible historical and scientific errors.
Does the sun set in some murky waters?
3. Jubril never even once accidentally introduced himself to Mohammed: how can one be sure it's not a demon?
4. Even you Muslims don't know who Jubril is: do you? Is Jubril the Holy Spirit?
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by SIRTee15: 12:15am On May 19, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

".....a book practically for the blind."
We're you too quoting from it, a blind ? Or you are confusingly contradicting yourself?

I'm quoting it for u. What's my business with the book.

U want be to believe in a book that doesn't even know what it's meant to correct.

Allah said the trinity is Allah, Jesus and Mary. Is the Qur'an correct?

Which Christian sect worship God the father, Jesus and Mary as the trinity.
This the question I've been asking u and u quietly refuse to answer.
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by gaskiyamagana: 4:09am On May 19, 2023
TenQ:

The verse has been countered

1. Mohammed was born 600 years after Jesus. He never even remotely met any Disciples of the Disciples of Jesus
2. The Qur'an shows that it the the works of man and not God as God cannot make impossible historical and scientific errors.
3. Jubril never even once accidentally introduced himself to Mohammed: how can one be sure it's not a demon?
4. Even you Muslims don't know who Jubril is: do you? Is Jubril the Holy Spirit?

When and how did you answer the verses 116 - 118 of chapter 5 of the Qur'an , which rendered VAIN, USELESSNESS AND WASTED your religious efforts as Christian in this platform and others?
Your questions above are antics and tactics of escaping and dodging issue at hand, l mean, 'On Your Own ' (OYO) of Jesus before Almighty Allah, to all of you - dead, living and unborn Christians.
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by gaskiyamagana: 4:18am On May 19, 2023
SIRTee15:

I'm quoting it for u. What's my business with the book.

U want be to believe in a book that doesn't even know what it's meant to correct.

Allah said the trinity is Allah, Jesus and Mary. Is the Qur'an correct?

Which Christian sect worship God the father, Jesus and Mary as the trinity.
This the question I've been asking u and u quietly refuse to answer.

Your business with the book ends when you format your brain and change your mind set to leave ALONE ALLAH, ISLAM and MUSLIMS and ceases mixturing falsehood and lies about them.
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by SIRTee15: 4:55am On May 19, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Your business with the book ends when you format your brain and change your mind set to leave ALONE ALLAH, ISLAM and MUSLIMS and ceases mixturing falsehood and lies about them.

Mr Man answer the question. Why did Qur'an get the trinity wrong.
U brought the verse here nobody forced u...then defend it.
Trinity was common knowledge during Muhammad's time yet Muhammad couldn't get it right.
And in your twisted mind, u want me to trust a book that couldn't correctly identify the things I'm doing wrong.
If the diagnosis is wrong, how can the treatment be correct. It becomes trial and error, hit and miss- summary of your Qur'an.
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by TenQ: 7:31am On May 19, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

When and how did you answer the verses 116 - 118 of chapter 5 of the Qur'an , which rendered VAIN, USELESSNESS AND WASTED your religious efforts as Christian in this platform and others?
Your questions above are antics and tactics of escaping and dodging issue at hand, l mean, 'On Your Own ' (OYO) of Jesus before Almighty Allah, to all of you - dead, living and unborn Christians.
It has been shown that the Qur'an is based on FALSEHOOD, everything deduced from it including Qur'an 5 is thus an error!

1. Mohammed was born 600 years after Jesus. He never even remotely met any Disciples of the Disciples of Jesus: where did he get his narratives about Jesus?
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by gaskiyamagana: 4:38pm On May 19, 2023
TenQ:

It has been shown that the Qur'an is based on FALSEHOOD, everything deduced from it including Qur'an 5 is thus an error!

1. Mohammed was born 600 years after Jesus. He never even remotely met any Disciples of the Disciples of Jesus: where did he get his narratives about Jesus?

" ...... the Qur'an is based on FALSEHOOD ..." According to your bigotry and poor reasoning.; not according to Qur'an itself.
FALSEHOOD of the Bible according to itself is below :
"HOW CAN YOU SAY, 'WE ARE WISE AND THE LAW OF THE LORD IS WITH US; BUT BEHOLD! THE FALSE PEN OF THE SCRIBES ( THEN AND AS OF TODAY IN DIFFERENT BIBLE EDITION) HAD MADE IT INTO LIE" JEREMIAH 8:8.

Your expectations or respond to the above is not and can never change On Your Own status of you as Jesus will declare before Almighty Allah, Q5:116-118.
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by SIRTee15: 5:44pm On May 19, 2023
Gaskiyamagana brought a Qur'anic verse here but when he was shown the problem with the verse, he couldn't defend or explain it.
This says a lot about the teaching in koranic schools, It's all about la cram la pour.
That 5 million people memorize the Koran doesn't mean it's true, it only mean 5 milion people memorized lies, false hood and rubbish.

Mohammed said the Allah is going to punish Christians for worshipping Allah, Jesus and Mary as the trinity.
Above is not only laughable but ridiculous. because no Christian ever worshipped what's written above.

However, the Koran clearly asked Muslims to seek guidance and truth from Christians if they are confused about what they worship...

“So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.”

Qur'an 10.94

So gaskiyamagana, ask me about the trinity and what we worship as advised by your own prophet and I be happy to cure your ignorance.

Case closed.
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by TenQ: 6:43pm On May 19, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

" ...... the Qur'an is based on FALSEHOOD ..." According to your bigotry and poor reasoning.; not according to Qur'an itself.
"HOW CAN YOU SAY, 'WE ARE WISE AND THE LAW OF THE LORD IS WITH US; BUT BEHOLD! THE FALSE PEN OF THE SCRIBES ( THEN AND AS OF TODAY IN DIFFERENT BIBLE EDITION) HAD MADE IT INTO LIE" JEREMIAH 8:8.

Your expectations or respond to the above is not and can never change On Your Own status of you as Jesus will declare before Almighty Allah, Q5:116-118.
It always amazes me when people like you take just a verse and run off like rabbits pursued by hounds of ravenous wolves.

Jer 8:5-6,8-9:
"Why then is this people of Jerusalem slid back by a perpetual backsliding? they hold fast deceit, they refuse to return. I listened and heard, but they spoke not aright: no man repented him of his wickedness, saying, What have I done? every one turned to his course, as the horse rushes into the battle. … How do you say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? See, certainly in vain made he (the scribes) it; the pen of the scribes is in vain. The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: see, they have rejected the word of the LORD; and what wisdom is in them?"

i. The scribes are the teachers in Israel
ii. They refused to acknowledge their own wrong
iii. They rejected the word of God and write their own interpretation
iv. God tells them of their judgement because they have rejected God's words

I pity you my friend,
You don't mind throwing your prophet under the bus just to win an argument.

Tell me, Is Mohammed Lying Here?
Sunan Abi Dawud 4449
Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar:
A group of Jews came and invited the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) to Quff. So he visited them in their school.
They said: AbulQasim, one of our men has committed fornication with a woman; so pronounce judgment upon them. They placed a cushion for the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) who sat on it and said: Bring the Torah. It was then brought. He then withdrew the cushion from beneath him and placed the Torah on it saying: I believed in thee and in Him Who revealed thee.

He then said: Bring me one who is learned among you. Then a young man was brought. The transmitter then mentioned the rest of the tradition of stoning similar to the one transmitted by Malik from Nafi'(No. 4431).

I guess Mohammed is either a liar or a false prophet

Sahih al-Bukhari 7362
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The people of the Book used to read the Torah in Hebrew and then explain it in Arabic to the Muslims. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said (to the Muslims). "Do not believe the people of the Book, nor disbelieve them, but say, 'We believe in Allah and whatever is revealed to us, and WHATEVER is revealed to you.' "

Who is is speaking the TRUTH, you or your prophet?

1. So, to you, everything people write is the scripture!? SMH!
2. If they are not prophets what could they be writing: scriptures!?
3. How come they didn't re-write the scriptures where the Prophets prophesied their destruction?

Now answer me:
validated by Allah?

So, you can see clearly that the Qur'an is the Words of Mohammed
Qur'an 69:40
Indeed, the Qur'an is the word of a noble Messenger.
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by gaskiyamagana: 10:13pm On May 19, 2023
TenQ:

It always amazes me when people like you take just a verse and run off like rabbits pursued by hounds of ravenous wolves.

"Why then is this people of Jerusalem slid back by a perpetual backsliding? they hold fast deceit, they refuse to return. I listened and heard, but they spoke not aright: no man repented him of his wickedness, saying, What have I done? every one turned to his course, as the horse rushes into the battle. … How do you say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? See, certainly in vain made he (the scribes) it; the pen of the scribes is in vain. The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: see, they have rejected the word of the LORD; and what wisdom is in them?"

I pity you my friend,

Sunan Abi Dawud 4449
A group of Jews came and invited the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) to Quff. So he visited them in their school.
They said: AbulQasim, one of our men has committed fornication with a woman; so pronounce judgment upon them. They placed a cushion for the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) who sat on it and said: Bring the Torah. It was then brought. He then withdrew the cushion from beneath him and placed the Torah on it saying: I believed in thee and in Him Who revealed thee.

He then said: Bring me one who is learned among you. Then a young man was brought. The transmitter then mentioned the rest of the tradition of stoning similar to the one transmitted by Malik from Nafi'(No. 4431).

Sahih al-Bukhari 7362
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The people of the Book used to read the Torah in Hebrew and then explain it in Arabic to the Muslims. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said (to the Muslims). "Do not believe the people of the Book, nor disbelieve them, but say, 'We believe in Allah and whatever is revealed to us, and WHATEVER is revealed to you.' "

3. How come they didn't re-write the scriptures where the Prophets prophesied their destruction?

Now answer me:
validated by Allah?

What is their own wrong?
Which God's Words (law)they rejected?
Where are their own interpretations? Not in the present day Bibles?
Why you have no quotation(s) from your dubious sources about dead, living and unborn Christians' DOOM on the Day of Resurrection as contained in your Words of Muhammad 5:116-118 ?
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by gaskiyamagana: 10:33pm On May 19, 2023
SIRTee15:
Gaskiyamagana brought a Qur'anic verse here but when he was shown the problem with the verse, he couldn't defend or explain it.
This says a lot about the teaching in koranic schools, It's all about la cram la pour.
That 5 million people memorize the Koran doesn't mean it's true, it only mean 5 milion people memorized lies, false hood and rubbish.

Mohammed said the Allah is going to punish Christians for worshipping Allah, Jesus and Mary as the trinity.
Above is not only laughable but ridiculous. because no Christian ever worshipped what's written above.

However, the Koran clearly asked Muslims to seek guidance and truth from Christians if they are confused about what they worship...

“So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.”

Qur'an 10.94

So gaskiyamagana, ask me about the trinity and what we worship as advised by your own prophet and I be happy to cure your ignorance.

Case closed.

" O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) ! Why do you MIX truth with FALSEHOOD and conceal the TRUTH while YOU know " Q3:71.
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by TenQ: 3:15am On May 20, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

What is their own wrong?
Which God's Words (law)they rejected?
Where are their own interpretations? Not in the present day Bibles?
Why you have no quotation(s) from your dubious sources about dead, living and unborn Christians' DOOM on the Day of Resurrection as contained in your Words of Muhammad 5:116-118 ?
First admit that either you are wrong or your prophet is a liar!

You have no arguments!

Now answer me:
validated by Allah?
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by SIRTee15: 1:17pm On May 20, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

" O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) ! Why do you MIX truth with FALSEHOOD and conceal the TRUTH while YOU know " Q3:71.

Now let's see what your Allah says about the bible.

So let the people of the Gospel (Christians) rule according to what God revealed in it (gospel). Those who do not rule according to what God revealed are the sinners.

Q5.47
Here Allah is saying people who don't follow what's written in the gospel are sinners.

Now let's read another one

But why do they (Jews) come to you (Muslims) for judgment, when they have the Torah, in which is God’s Law? Yet they turn away after that. These are not believers.
Q.5.43
Here Allah is telling the Jews to follow the laws in the old testament for judgement.

In both verses, your Allah is telling Christians and Jews to follow what's written in their own books because in it is guidance and the truth. He admonished Christians and Jews not to come to Muslims for judgement.

Allah clearly told Christians to follow the gospel for guidance and not the Qur'an.

Now these verses I quoted from the Qur'an presents a big dilemma to muslims because when Allah says Christians should be guided by only the gospel....

It's either Allah knows Jesus Christ is the true Messiah, the truth , way and the light as well as the only begotten Son of God

OR

Mohammed never fully understood what's written in the gospel b4 commencing the dictation of the Qur'an. Muhammed isn't learned so couldn't have read the gospel, he simply based his perception of the gospel from what he heard or was told.
Thus Muhammed contradicted his own teaching by validating the gospel.

Either way, it doesnt look good for Muslims at all.

The two options for them now is either to accept what's in the gospel and embrace Jesus as true saviour of the world; OR admit Muhammad was a fake prophet who was never sent by God.
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by iamrealdeji(m): 8:07pm On May 20, 2023
SIRTee15:
The funny thing is modern day Muslims are the ones destroying Muhammad reputation by pushing words into his mouth when Muhammad himself had absolved himself of all his mistakes when on earth.

Muhammad clearly told his followers that he's only human and thus deficient in general knowledge, so they should take his non religious comments with pinch of salt.
Muhammed told his followers that if they notice what he said was wrong, they should ignore the nonsense and do what they know is right.

This is in the authentic book of hadith, sahih muslim

Muhammad had advised his followers certain way of growing date palm but that caused negative effect on the crops. When the companions asked the Prophet about it, he said they have to take from him what relates to the religion, while for what relates to this worldly affairs or general knowledge, they can use their wisdom, knowledge and judgement.

The narration in Sahih Muslim is as follows:

After arriving in Medina, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) passed by some people who were fecundating some date palms, so he asked them what they were doing. When they told him, he said, “I don’t think that will provide any benefit,” or in another narration, “It would be better if you didn’t do that.”

So they refrained from doing it, and that year the crop was not as good. They mentioned it to him (peace and blessings be upon him), and he replied:

I am only a human: if I command you to do something in your religion, then take it; but if I tell you to do something based on personal opinion, then [realize] that I am only human,” and in another narration, “Yet if I inform you of something from Allah, then do it, for indeed I will never convey an untruth on behalf of Allah Mighty and Majestic,” and in yet another narration, “You know better of your worldly affairs.

Sahih Muslim, Sunan Ibn Maja, Sahih Ibn Hibban, Musnad Ahmed and other sources.

From above, it's clear Muhammed gave a sensible and pragmatic response to his goofs in the Qur'an and hadiths which is I don't know it all.
Unfortunately, modern day Muslims have rejected Muhammed's answer and created their own answers that have only drawn criticism to the name of their prophet.
On the judgement day, Muhammed will condemn all Muslims who has rejected his good answer and brought mockery to his name.
Muslims should stop speaking for Muhammed, he already spoke for himself regarding his mistakes. You guys are not helping him, u simply making things worse.

If Muhammed said the sun sets in murky waters and now we know that is not true, Muslims should just admit Muhammad goofed and let it be.
If Muhammad said the semen comes from the backbone and now we know that's incorrect. Muslims should desist from manipulating his words and accept what he said was wrong.

Providing us with the prophet's correct answer will prevent many endless argument we have both online and offline re Muhammed.
Just tell us Muhammed made a mistake when he said this or that; it is an acceptable answer and we will all move on, instead of making excuse for him.
On judgement day, Muhammed will condemn many modern day Muslims who continue to twist his words when he never told them to do so.

It's ironic a Christian is the one reminding Muslims to follow the teaching of their prophet....very ironic.

Cc
To our Muslims friends on nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore
Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , Raheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams , honesttalk21

He said "I don't think", he never said "Allah said". These are day to day activities bro. They are not prophecies or facts. I love the fact that you're very inquisitive and very impressed you went this far to Educate yourself in the teachings of Rasullah,it means you're a great guy yourself. This is the same way whites think and research and don't just follow like Zombie just because of what they're told. And with this your level of inquisition,may Allah guide you to the right path. Muhammad never wanted to be Idolized and turned to God the way CHRIST being a good person got IDOLIZED and turned to God to form Christianity or the way BUDDHA being a good person was IDOLIZED and turned to GOD to form BUDDHISM. These are nothing but Idol defined worship. Muhammad never even wanted any single drawing or statue of himself because Buddha and Jesus followers do place statues and drawings of these great men(People's Idols) in front of them and pray to them,God hates Idol worship because God was so angry with his statements in Quran about Idol worship and calling someone else God or saying God had a child. If Prophet Jesus was alive to witness all these false write ups and practices made behind him,he would be extremely sad and disown christians.
Point of Correction: HOLY QURAN IS THE MOST FLAWLESS BOOK EVER WRITTEN AND PERFECTLY SUPERVISED BECAUSE IT STUCK IN MUHAMMAD'S BRAINS,HE LED PRAYERS WITH IT TILL HIS DEATH,HE READ IT TO ANGEL GABRIEL IN MANY OCCASSIONS AND HE THOUGHT IT TO HIS COMPANIONS WHO CRAMMED IT ALL WITHOUT MISSING A LETTER. ALTERING A LETTER IN QURAN IS STRAIGHT HELL FIRE.
Muhammad's prophecies have been fulfilled with no contradiction at all,his scientific facts were proven right by scientists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by SIRTee15: 10:39pm On May 20, 2023
iamrealdeji:
He said "I don't think", he never said "Allah said". These are day to day activities bro. They are not prophecies or facts. I love the fact that you're very inquisitive and very impressed you went this far to Educate yourself in the teachings of Rasullah,it means you're a great guy yourself. This is the same way whites think and research and don't just follow like Zombie just because of what they're told. And with this your level of inquisition,may Allah guide you to the right path. Muhammad never wanted to be Idolized and turned to God the way CHRIST being a good person got IDOLIZED and turned to God to form Christianity or the way BUDDHA being a good person was IDOLIZED and turned to GOD to form BUDDHISM. These are nothing but Idol defined worship. Muhammad never even wanted any single drawing or statue of himself because Buddha and Jesus followers do place statues and drawings of these great men(People's Idols) in front of them and pray to them,God hates Idol worship because God was so angry with his statements in Quran about Idol worship and calling someone else God or saying God had a child. If Prophet Jesus was alive to witness all these false write ups and practices made behind him,he would be extremely sad and disown christians.
Point of Correction: HOLY QURAN IS THE MOST FLAWLESS BOOK EVER WRITTEN AND PERFECTLY SUPERVISED BECAUSE IT STUCK IN MUHAMMAD'S BRAINS,HE LED PRAYERS WITH IT TILL HIS DEATH,HE READ IT TO ANGEL GABRIEL IN MANY OCCASSIONS AND HE THOUGHT IT TO HIS COMPANIONS WHO CRAMMED IT ALL WITHOUT MISSING A LETTER. ALTERING A LETTER IN QURAN IS STRAIGHT HELL FIRE.
Muhammad's prophecies have been fulfilled with no contradiction at all,his scientific facts were proven right by scientists.

Since u claim Qur'an is flawless, explain this verse....

So let the people of the Gospel (Christians) rule according to what God revealed in it (gospel). Those who do not rule according to what God revealed are the sinners.
Q5.47
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by gaskiyamagana: 1:25am On May 21, 2023
TenQ:

I pity you my friend,

Sunan Abi Dawud 4449

Sahih al-Bukhari 7362
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Now answer me:
validated by Allah?

" ...... certainly in vain made it, the pen of the scribe is in vain..." . This is just one out of thousands of interpolation, tampering, infiltration and adulteration of the Bible KEY words.
1. How, in English meaning and nearness in meaning is VAIN and LIE as used in the Bible l quoted and the one you qouted ?
2. Why the sentence is reconstructed to loose the implication of the content ? Holy spirit or holy lie at work?
Let the adulteration and interpolation of the Bible continue in order to seal your DOOM of Q5:116-118.
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by SIRTee15: 5:28am On May 21, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

" ...... certainly in vain made it, the pen of the scribe is in vain..." . This is just one out of thousands of interpolation, tampering, infiltration and adulteration of the Bible KEY words.
1. How, in English meaning and nearness in meaning is VAIN and LIE as used in the Bible l quoted and the one you qouted ?
2. Why the sentence is reconstructed to loose the implication of the content ? Holy spirit or holy lie at work?
Let the adulteration and interpolation of the Bible continue in order to seal your DOOM of Q5:116-118.

Sincerely u just a waste of time. U very empty n don't know anything about your Qur'an.
U have failed to defend any of the verses u raised or we raised here.
U simply making claims u can't defend. Nobody is interested in your apocalyptic scare here, save that to your brainwashed Muslims fanatics.
Defend your claim, that's what we want.

Did Muhammed declare he believed in Torah and pronounced it to be the true revelation of Allah.
Answer the question.
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by TenQ: 5:55am On May 21, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Is it untrue that your insinuation and attack was directed against the bible as you called it FALSEHOOD (a Lie)!
If you are correct, it can only mean that either Allah and Mohammed are the ignorant ones while you are of knowledge or both Allah and Mohammed are liars and you are the truthful one

gaskiyamagana:

So, if the Bible was corrupted according to you, :

1. Who is lying between you and Allah?
Quran 5.47
So let the people of the book rule according to what God revealed in it. Those who do not rule according to what God revealed are the sinners.

Here Allah is saying people who don't follow what's written in the corrupted bible are sinners
Quran 5.43
But why do they come to you for judgment, when they have the Torah, in which is God’s Law? Yet they turn away after that. These are not believers.

Don't they have the Torah again at the time of Mohammed

2. Who is lying between you and Mohammed?
Let me remind you again
Tell me, was Mohammed Lying Here?

Sunan Abi Dawud 4449

Sahih al-Bukhari 7362
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Now answer me:
validated by Allah?

Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by gaskiyamagana: 7:05am On May 21, 2023
TenQ:

Is it untrue that your insinuation and attack was directed against the bible as you called it FALSEHOOD (a Lie)!
If you are correct, it can only mean that either Allah and Mohammed are the ignorant ones while you are of knowledge or both Allah and Mohammed are liars and you are the truthful one

Quran 5.47
So let the people of the book rule according to what God revealed in it. Those who do not rule according to what God revealed are the sinners.

Here Allah is saying people who don't follow what's written in the corrupted bible are sinners
Quran 5.43
But why do they come to you for judgment, when they have the Torah, in which is God’s Law? Yet they turn away after that. These are not believers.

Let me remind you again

Sunan Abi Dawud 4449

Sahih al-Bukhari 7362
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Now answer me:
validated by Allah?

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!
Was this is your answer or respond to simple and straight forward question of manipulation, interpolation, adulteration and falsification of VAIN for LIE as key word in JEREMIAH 8:8?
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by gaskiyamagana: 7:14am On May 21, 2023
TenQ:

Quran 5.47

Quran 5.43

Let me remind you again

Sunan Abi Dawud 4449

Sahih al-Bukhari 7362
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Now answer me:
validated by Allah?

Once again, why and why you are unable to bring out disclaimer of Qur'an 5:116-118 as the hereafter fate of the Christians from your dubious sources as qouted above? As long as you can not do that, you are just a nuisance in discussing Islamic issues.
Re: The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity by TenQ: 10:28am On May 21, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Once again, why and why you are unable to bring out disclaimer of Qur'an 5:116-118 as the hereafter fate of the Christians from your dubious sources as qouted above? As long as you can not do that, you are just a nuisance in discussing Islamic issues.
I have brought the disclaimer of the Qur'an out several times in this thread.

The WHOLE of the Qur'an is a LIE, a FABRICATION of an impostor and false prophet called Mohammed aka Qutham!

And I gave you reasons which you have not objected to.

1. Is it untrue that the Qur'an is filled with errors impossible for God to make?

Examples:
1. Allah dictated the Qur'an isn't it: then he must be perfect without errors. However, when Allah says women have sperms coming from their chest one and men have sperms from their backbone, we wonder if the author of the Qur'an was God.

2. If Allah can claim that the Sun sets in murky waters, we wonder if he can be God!
A proof that the Quran is the work of an unlearned Arabian man

3. If Allah can tell the story of Solomon Dieing for almost a year while standing with his walking stick, we think this is silly!

4. Have you heard of the legend of the Seven Sleepers? How come Allah copied a known fable and put it in the Qur'an without acknowledging the monk who wrote the original story?

Are these untrue statement about your Qur'an?

2. The author of the Qur'an even when introduced himself in the Qur'an as Mohammed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Truth Doesnt Change Regardless Of How Many People Might Deny It. / TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub / 12 Gospel Artiste To Watch Out For In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.