Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Pls Connect Me To Any Job Opportunities In Oyo And Ogun State. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Connect Me To Any Job Opportunities In Oyo And Ogun State. (295 Views)

If You Know Anyone Who Can Help, Pls Connect Me. / Pls Connect Me With Job Recruitment Agencies In Abeokuta / Pls Connect Me To A Job In Abeokuta, I Just Concluded My NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Connect Me To Any Job Opportunities In Oyo And Ogun State. by standout5: 10:43pm On May 08, 2023
Good evening everyone! I hope this post finds you all doing well. I am reaching out to this community to ask for your assistance in helping me connect with job opportunities.

I'm a fresh graduate and I am seeking new challenges and opportunities to further develop my skills and grow in my career. My expertise includes Housekeeping Supervision, Library Operations, Customer Service, and Warehouse Coordination and I am eager to put my talents to work in a dynamic and engaging work environment.

If you know of any job openings that align with my experience and skillset, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Any assistance in connecting me with potential employers would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Connect Me To Any Job Opportunities In Oyo And Ogun State. by xpresseeve: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
standout5:
Good evening everyone! I hope this post finds you all doing well. I am reaching out to this community to ask for your assistance in helping me connect with job opportunities.

I'm a fresh graduate and I am seeking new challenges and opportunities to further develop my skills and grow in my career. My expertise includes Housekeeping Supervision, Library Operations, Customer Service, and Warehouse Coordination and I am eager to put my talents to work in a dynamic and engaging work environment.

If you know of any job openings that align with my experience and skillset, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Any assistance in connecting me with potential employers would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

I wanted to recommend you for a role in a company in Abeokuta but was prompted to go through your posts.

I just did a check vide your posts and something is not particularly straight. Kindly let us know your true gender first of all.

I usually advise that people must be very careful about even posts that may even appear insignificant.

My position is that for the truly earnest young graduate you can get 'small' jobs that help you keep body and soul together while you are gunning for the life improving jobs that will eventually materialize.

I have helped not a few people here to get something that helps them keep their hope alive and and liquid enough to buy airtime and data.

Your moniker indicates female but you reek male? Am I right or wrong please?

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Rider Needes. Lagos / Linkedin Post Writer Needed Urgently / Current Banking Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.